Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2557 2558 2559 2560 2561 2562 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Dark_Wyvern

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:35 am
Lyon Maes
Dark_Wyvern
HockeyGirl17
Lyon Maes
....it may happen unexpectedly.
yea I think I need a bodyguard now...... xd
NO YOU DONT GAHHHHHHH shes nice she wouldnt harm a flea on purpose well maybe but she wouldn't smack you
That is good info...some would be willing to hurt the woman that flirted with her man....
im agenst violence over me so i wouldnt tell the name or have my guilds accesable by others any way  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:41 am
Dark_Wyvern
Lyon Maes
Dark_Wyvern
HockeyGirl17
Lyon Maes
NO YOU DONT GAHHHHHHH shes nice she wouldnt harm a flea on purpose well maybe but she wouldn't smack you
That is good info...some would be willing to hurt the woman that flirted with her man....
im agenst violence over me so i wouldnt tell the name or have my guilds accesable by others any way
Hmm....I too am against it as well.  

Lyon Maes

HockeyGirl17

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:42 am
Well I can put the pepper spray away now.....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:43 am
Lyon Maes
Dark_Wyvern
Lyon Maes
Dark_Wyvern
HockeyGirl17
Lyon Maes
ha go to my pie forum its a pie war and its fun but it only has me and the girl flirting with me(im not to good with names, i checked to get your right)  

Dark_Wyvern

HockeyGirl17

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:45 am
Dark_Wyvern
Lyon Maes
Dark_Wyvern
Lyon Maes
Dark_Wyvern
ha go to my pie forum its a pie war and its fun but it only has me and the girl flirting with me(im not to good with names, i checked to get your right)
HockeyGirl is fine but I go by Victoira in most RP and stuff.....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:48 am
HockeyGirl17
Dark_Wyvern
Lyon Maes
Dark_Wyvern
Lyon Maes
Dark_Wyvern
im bad with names im never ganna remember that gonk i dont remember my past for crying out loud  

Dark_Wyvern

Lyon Maes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:51 am
Dark_Wyvern
HockeyGirl17
Dark_Wyvern
Lyon Maes
Dark_Wyvern
im bad with names im never ganna remember that gonk i dont remember my past for crying out loud
Heh heh alright Ill be sure to check out the pie war sometime.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:55 am
Lyon Maes
Dark_Wyvern
HockeyGirl17
Dark_Wyvern
Lyon Maes
Dark_Wyvern
haha its funny and i cant stop laughing im almost to tears cause i cant pie war sounds so funny  

Dark_Wyvern

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:58 am
There are four kinds of homicide:

^o.0. uses too many quote boxes

felonious, excusable, justifiable and praiseworthy.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:58 am
Dark_Wyvern
Lyon Maes
Dark_Wyvern
HockeyGirl17
Dark_Wyvern
haha its funny and i cant stop laughing im almost to tears cause i cant pie war sounds so funny
Heh heh. xd  

Lyon Maes

Dark_Wyvern

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:01 am
Lyon Maes
Dark_Wyvern
Lyon Maes
Dark_Wyvern
HockeyGirl17
Dark_Wyvern
Heh heh. xd
stop it thats funny GAAHHHHHHHHH IM NoT CRAZY I SWEAR *jumps for a bunny that isnt realy there*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:10 am
Is shirtless  

Lyon Maes

Dark_Wyvern

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:54 am
O.o i pied him in the face

I PIED HOCKEY GIRL IN THE FACE HA it was funny  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:58 am
Dark_Wyvern

is starting to get on my nerves!!!!!! I a good way......  

HockeyGirl17

Dark_Wyvern

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:06 pm
HockeyGirl17
Dark_Wyvern

is starting to get on my nerves!!!!!! I a good way......
O.o your a flirt ya know that hehe  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2557 2558 2559 2560 2561 2562 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games