Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
i don't love haseo." berry runs away from him.
*appears infront of her* oh you dont then why did you look like you were enjoying the dance with him
berry runs right into naota."you guy mind controlled me remember."
yes but when me and you danced i saw you snap out of it *pushes her away* im sick of loving somone and they turn on mei trusted you i loved you i protected you frol that perverted student and this is how you repay me
"what? the instant i saw you gone i asked where you where? but haseo didn't care he said who cares and i stopped dancing and looked for you."berry fall down on the ground.
what ever im not even going to spend my energy here you weaklings dont even fight back *starts to walk away*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:43 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
i don't love haseo." berry runs away from him.
*appears infront of her* oh you dont then why did you look like you were enjoying the dance with him
yes but when me and you danced i saw you snap out of it *pushes her away* im sick of loving somone and they turn on mei trusted you i loved you i protected you frol that perverted student and this is how you repay me
"what? the instant i saw you gone i asked where you where? but haseo didn't care he said who cares and i stopped dancing and looked for you."berry fall down on the ground.
what ever im not even going to spend my energy here you weaklings dont even fight back *starts to walk away*
"your not leaving." berry grabed his hand.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
why should i no one loves me not even one of my friends not even the person i thought was my friend *pulls his hand away from her and continues walking*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:46 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
why should i no one loves me not even one of my friends not even the person i thought was my friend *pulls his hand away from her and continues walking*
Berry hugged him."am still your friend. don't leave." berry looked at him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:47 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*stops walking* please get off of me or i hwill have to hurt you * crying*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:47 pm
bixyll got out of the pool and sighed " not again..... and i thouht it would acutally work out this time.." bixyll walked of into darkness  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:49 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"your crying. see you don't want to leave so don't leave." berry looked at him."please don't leave." berry continues to hug him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:50 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"your crying. see you don't want to leave so don't leave." berry looked at him."please don't leave." berry continues to hug him.
please get off i dont want to hurt you *crying*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:51 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"no. i won't get off you. " berry held him tighter.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*still crying* plz get off  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:54 pm
bixyll sat in a corner full of darkness a tear fell out of his eye and and then they went completeley back and the darkness begain to suffocate him  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:54 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"no."berry started to cry.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:03 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
please i dont want to hurt you *pushes her off and teleports somewhere else*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:04 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
please i dont want to hurt you *pushes her off and teleports somewhere else*
"naota."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:05 pm
bixylls skin went completley black than he slowly started to sink into the floor  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games