Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:15 am

ReikuGotH
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ~waves frantically~ Hello to all newcomers~! ^^ Please don't be afraid to posts lots, it's a good thing :3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
OK Martha xd
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:54 pm

Chexednut
I've recently gotten back into playing my Gameboy(s) and let me tell you, I'm becoming frustrated that I have one more world to go on SuperMario and can't get passed it! D:

Muahah! I am proud to say that I have passed the level; I have the final boss to go before I face Bowser and frankly, it's pissing me off that I am having yet more issues beating the level.

I shall prevail! domokun

The Chexed Nut

xXxswimfishyfishyxXx

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:09 pm

-Waves- I'm Kalias! heart
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:26 pm

Welcome Kali! biggrin

Chexednut
Chexednut
I've recently gotten back into playing my Gameboy(s) and let me tell you, I'm becoming frustrated that I have one more world to go on SuperMario and can't get passed it! D:

Muahah! I am proud to say that I have passed the level; I have the final boss to go before I face Bowser and frankly, it's pissing me off that I am having yet more issues beating the level.

I shall prevail! domokun
Is that the one that you have to do in the right order or it starts over? I hat that one...

124-C

Shibaken

Trash Pup

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:36 am

I'm Shiranui. I enjoy long walks on the beach, watching the sun set, and calling orphanages collect.

In all reality, I'm really a satirical writer who does a weekly feature called "Worst Avatar Arena Stories". It's in my journal, and I think it's a good read, although I might be biased.
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:39 pm

124-C

Chexednut
Chexednut

I shall prevail! domokun
Is that the one that you have to do in the right order or it starts over? I hate that one...

Heavens no. I wouldn't play it if it were that way. blaugh If you wish, the full name of the game is Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2. I've finally gotten to the midway point, so, whenever I go to play the level now, I'll start at the midway point.

The Chexed Nut

Nici la Fey

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:17 pm

Hi, I'm Eve. Pleased to meet you. I am sending virtual waves to all. And this is my ninja ninja He says hi, too.
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:14 pm

Welcome to the Guild.

Duale

Mugen Nagrom

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:41 pm

Yo Im Mugen, kwel?
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:15 pm

I'm Danielle, but you can call me Dani or Muffin or Hey you over there. I like scary stuff like horror movies and stuff. I also like fluffy animals. o.o

Jurassic Muffin

Takhisis_DLROH

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:26 pm

The name is Dawn

Too old to care anymore wink

Found this place due to boredom and a desperate need for a break.

I build persistant worlds for NWN

I play an evil Goddess... ok so I just log in and it comes naturally.

I am a Mom *see above ... sometimes requires the same strategy*

I teach *main interest is quantum physics and history (funny those two together)*

I write *mostly poetry and children's stories... see line 6*

AAside from world domination ... (just kidding, if I am going to dominate a world I'll find one to my liking first) I like to move. Yes, I said move. Some people vacation, I like to live in a place for about 2 years and just take day trips from that spot for a while then save up the start up money and move to a new area. It's effective and an awsome way to not get bored.

That's about all I can think of for now.
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:00 pm

Hi I'm Diana I am 17 years old and Erius Accepted my request to join this guild so THANK YOU ERIUS!! lol well I love all kinds of music and I am a very outgoing person! 3nodding

Tsunade-Tsama

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:54 pm

My pleasure, Diana. wink

Welcome to the guild everyone! cool
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:19 pm

Hello Mine name is Kat im 18 and i like art and anime lol thanks for the invite rofl i am a very up beat and happy person.

devilishkat

Brunswick

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:16 pm

Hey everyone!

I'm new here and thought I would introduce myself. whee

I'm Brunswick and I'm 20. (kinda old, yuck! gonk ) I love music, anime, snowboarding, and some other stuff. I hope to get to know everyone here!
whee
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games