Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:22 pm
"Don't harass him if he could speak plainly I believe he would have by now."
She went back to the kitchen to check on the rest of dinner.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:26 pm
Elcia
"Don't harass him if he could speak plainly I believe he would have by now."
She went back to the kitchen to check on the rest of dinner.

Heln: "You can't tell me you're not curious though"

Hedron: he shy's away closer to Ashoc.

Heln: "hmm. oh well, i think my plan is completed "  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:31 pm
"Oh I most certainly am curious, but patient as well." She called back. "He'll find his voice."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:06 pm
Elcia
"Oh I most certainly am curious, but patient as well." She called back. "He'll find his voice."
Heln: "Hopefully soon. the ability to talk can help ones social life. and it would make things easier on the mission. he looks like the only one that can carry the equipment I have"  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:09 pm
"What plan is this, Heln?" she asked, petting Hedron comfortingly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:22 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"What plan is this, Heln?" she asked, petting Hedron comfortingly.

Heln: "Well Ashoc, here it is" he said unrolling some blue prints of a building. there was a large rectangle and 2 smaller ones on either side sticking out of the front. then there was one big square behind the rectangle and two rectangles like the ones in front for the backside attached to the square.

"These are the basics of the building. there is a huge flight of stairs in the front. Thats where Hedron will be. he'll be keeping the forces off our back as you all reek havoc on the inside.

Then while we are inside we will destroy all but one computer and we will dump the money in the vault making a mess. i want the robot to hack the system and take out all money records, except on the peoples accounts. we just want to inconvenience them......A LOT!" "We will get in dressed in casual except the big guy he'll wait for me to tell him to leave the van" "any questions?"  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:51 pm
"Yes, Are you ready for dinner?" Elcia asked and bringing the rest of the food with her.

(Is going to bed)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:21 pm
Another beep could be heard from Daedalus as he came back online, the automated voice declared "Battery at full capacity." Slowly standing upright he stated, "I can gain access to the computers without difficulty, even if they deleted my pass codes. However casual clothing may not be enough for me to be inconspicuous." He walked toward the table where the Blueprint was choosing to stand behind and slightly to the side of the Elcia.

Tryig for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:25 am
"Well won't they know you anyway? If they see you with fellow "employees" would they care too much? I'm sure the news hasn't spread that fast. Plus we won't be under cover long at all." "What I may have you do Rothan is hack onto the computer and keep tabs on anything and take out any guards or brave people who try anything against us while Ashoc and Elci take out the computers and dump the money. don't worry i think you'll be busy depending how bad Hedron will do his job."

"As for me i will be watching over everything in the van and have it ready for us to leg it when we are done."

Hedron: he purred as Ashoc pet him, kind of wondered if she was going to touch his wings again. but was afraid of a negative reaction. he gave a questionable hum when Heln said "Rothan"

Heln: "'Rothan'? I guess you asked? well that means "Robotic Man" where I come from."

Hedron: he just nodded and purred some more  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:53 am
Viral C
"Well won't they know you anyway? If they see you with fellow "employees" would they care too much? I'm sure the news hasn't spread that fast. Plus we won't be under cover long at all." "What I may have you do Rothan is hack onto the computer and keep tabs on anything and take out any guards or brave people who try anything against us while Ashoc and Elci take out the computers and dump the money. don't worry i think you'll be busy depending how bad Hedron will do his job."

"As for me i will be watching over everything in the van and have it ready for us to leg it when we are done."

Hedron: he purred as Ashoc pet him, kind of wondered if she was going to touch his wings again. but was afraid of a negative reaction. he gave a questionable hum when Heln said "Rothan"

Heln: "'Rothan'? I guess you asked? well that means "Robotic Man" where I come from."

"I'm sure Hedron will preform admirably, and where exactly DO you come from?" Daedalus believed that he should learn as much about the people "In control" as possible before dedicating to full-blown chaos.

"I also suppose that it doesn't matter if I'm seen in work again... Everyone was asleep as we left, and the police WERE distracted by Hedron..." He turned and placed a hand on Hedron's shoulder, "I suppose that means I owe you a debt."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:14 pm
Kusaragi
Viral C

"I'm sure Hedron will preform admirably, and where exactly DO you come from?" Daedalus believed that he should learn as much about the people "In control" as possible before dedicating to full-blown chaos.

"I also suppose that it doesn't matter if I'm seen in work again... Everyone was asleep as we left, and the police WERE distracted by Hedron..." He turned and placed a hand on Hedron's shoulder, "I suppose that means I owe you a debt."

Hedron nods to Daedalus, he didn't mind helping a friend in need.

Heln: "Well he killed two police officers i imagine they want him dead on sight. And I can't tell you due to security issues"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:03 pm
((Ah man, I feel bad about getting into an RP and having to drop out of it like this. If needed, just go ahead and play my character for me please. I just don't want to ******** the RP up xd ))  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:59 pm
((We'll be sure to kill you in the most humane way possible xd I keed I keed))

Daedalus turned back to Heln and asked, "When will we be starting operations? And are there any more things we need to be aware of for this? I don't want to approach this unprepared and end up being attacked by some super-powered agent of Order."

New eggs-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click the Exalted- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:40 pm
Kusaragi
((We'll be sure to kill you in the most humane way possible xd I keed I keed))

Daedalus turned back to Heln and asked, "When will we be starting operations? And are there any more things we need to be aware of for this? I don't want to approach this unprepared and end up being attacked by some super-powered agent of Order."

New eggs-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click the Exalted- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heln: "well get your best weapons ready. anything that makes you feel safer on the field. i don't know what you all are good with so its you alls jurisdiction"  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:57 pm
Elcia started to dip bread into the olive oil mix as she listened. She decided she'd have to find a way to hide her bow and quiver but she would worry about that later.

"I'll volunteer to dump the cash. I think I could make the place look like a tornado went through rather quickly and easily ." She grinned mischievously as she licked herbs off her fingers. "Also, tell me more about these Agents of Order
."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games