Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kailiax

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:08 am
Thank you koro for your paper friends you gave me...they seem to love me ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heheh... the parrots have found a lovely place to live <3

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Coolness! ^O^
I finally got to see how you look like, oh great goddess bast! m(_ _)m

Forgive me but I would like to immortalize your existence in my thread!

Here she is! blaugh
User Image
Gift Giving Goddess Bast

Ain't she gorgeous? 4laugh *purr*

And she has joined the llama legion as well! Thank you for your paper donation! ^O^

I am forever in your debt! m(_ _)m

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:00 am

wahmbulance 5000 target update! wahmbulance

Crumpled Zerox Paper Blue is the latest addition to the 5k family! ^O^
I so wanna thank you guys in contributing to the lot!
Also thanks to participants of my trash raffle in the other guild I'm in blaugh

Thank you so much!! m(_ _)m

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kailiax

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:04 pm
Congrats Koro ^^
I saw your Affiliates Section, what can I say - It is pretty ^^
However.....*Pokes Koro* some of your pictures in the Affiliates Section have links some don't crying  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:57 pm
Waaah.. me just saw the affiliates page too!
*joins in the Koro poking*
Me likeys! heart  

ChibiMo0n

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

General' s
Bump!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:36 pm

@ryan>
I'm still in the midst of adjusting that section blaugh
I took two hours to adjust scrommie's link yesterday since her purple font collided with my sienna sweatdrop
If you quote that section, you'll see how messed up the bbcodes are in there rofl
But have no fear! All images will be added linkies soon ^O^

@chibi>
I'm glad you do xD I inserted Pinka's quest stamp for ya in here as well hehehe...

@alfred>
Thankies for the bump! xD

@sepharoth>
Haven't been hearing from ya! ^O^ But thank you again for your papers! Gave you a skull helmet to wear when you go bike-riding or something blaugh

-------------------

Updated my first page and inserted the Duck Duck Gallery! Woohoo! ^O^

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kailiax

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:42 pm
Hi Koro ^^
The duckie section is so cute ^^
Maybe I should have my own warrior's section rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:05 pm

Oh! Oh! You mean you wanna do a tektek warrior contest or something? mad D

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:06 pm
BUMP  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:17 pm

Sankkyu for the bump, symphony! ^O^

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kailiax

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:38 pm
yeah you are right koro ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:07 pm

Well, then! I'll probably enter it whee

Oh and sankkyu for your papers, Crimson! ^O^
Good luck in the arena and be sure to drop me a pm when the voting's opened! xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:14 pm
uugghh I'm so bored confused  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games