Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

Midnight_illusions

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:32 am
if i can i donate...i wont be able to donate much i have alot of stuff needed for my dream avi's so =X  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:48 am
fireheart0505
i...want...the..chyaku norisu scarf... gonk *nosebleed*
You and everyone else who doesn't already own one.
Dragoneye904
if i can i donate...i wont be able to donate much i have alot of stuff needed for my dream avi's so =X
Don't donate if you can't afford it.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Midnight_illusions

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:35 pm
ill be able to donate once i finish my first dream avi =) and your doing good! if you finish it will propel everyone else to try their hardest to get their dream avi by the example you have given of gettin many items that are very hard to get yet you still worked hard and gth them i salute you wellwisher *salutes* xp biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:06 pm
What is it that with that list that makes everyone just assumes that I spend loads of gold and time on donation items because they're expensive now?
Half of the Donation Items that I own I bought for less than 15K each. hell, all of the 2005 ones I got for about 7K each.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:52 pm
wellwisher
What is it that with that list that makes everyone just assumes that I spend loads of gold and time on donation items because they're expensive now?
Half of the Donation Items that I own I bought for less than 15K each. hell, all of the 2005 ones I got for about 7K each.

Because people want to whine and complain and since you have a big list they think you're the one to complain to? ( rolleyes ) (Kill them. Kill them all)

I know that feeling. Alot of the things I got were cheap back when I got them.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:12 pm
That is possible.
I guess there's a point where people just cant fathom how cheap some items used to be. (Angelic Halo were 5K originally)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:56 pm
wellwisher
That is possible.
I guess there's a point where people just cant fathom how cheap some items used to be. (Angelic Halo were 5K originally)

I think you need to play awhile before you can get how things increase in price.

I got one of my flame swords for under 10k and now people whine because they're "sooo expensive" (which compared to most MCs... they aren't)

The more gold available on Gaia, the more expensive things everyone wants will get  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:25 pm
Yes, perhaps close to a year so that donation appreciation can be fully understood.

Not exactly. Um, the more people want it, and the mor epeople buy it, the more expensive it will get. the amount of gold doesn't need to change, only the demand.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Dondera96

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:19 pm
wellwisher
fireheart0505
i...want...the..chyaku norisu scarf... gonk *nosebleed*
You and everyone else who doesn't already own one.
Dragoneye904
Don't donate if you can't afford it.

lol.that IS true rofl  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:38 am
wellwisher
Yes, perhaps close to a year so that donation appreciation can be fully understood.

Not exactly. Um, the more people want it, and the mor epeople buy it, the more expensive it will get. the amount of gold doesn't need to change, only the demand.

True. No matter how much gold is available, G Bots and Sun Staves still hang around 9k (fine by me. I love my Sun Staff. I must be the only one)

But if there is more gold - the things everyone does want go up.

So I suppose it's a matter of want *and* willingness to pay for it.

Though why your poor thread seems to magnetically attract beggars is beyond me. Nannerz has just about as much stuff but hers is clean >.<

You need some of that spray they used to have in the old Batman series. Yanno -the case of "[insert something here] Repellant" Like they meet a shark and he miraculously pulls out "Shark Repellant"

You need a can of "n00b Repellant" or "Beggar Repellant" xd

Or maybe you should hit them...

Like this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:54 am
YourAzureGoddess
True. No matter how much gold is available, G Bots and Sun Staves still hang around 9k (fine by me. I love my Sun Staff. I must be the only one)

But if there is more gold - the things everyone does want go up.

So I suppose it's a matter of want *and* willingness to pay for it.

Though why your poor thread seems to magnetically attract beggars is beyond me. Nannerz has just about as much stuff but hers is clean >.<

You need some of that spray they used to have in the old Batman series. Yanno -the case of "[insert something here] Repellant" Like they meet a shark and he miraculously pulls out "Shark Repellant"

You need a can of "n00b Repellant" or "Beggar Repellant" xd

Or maybe you should hit them...

Like this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, I like my two sunstaffs, I just don't seem to get around to making brown avatars very often.
So, demand you say? (demand being the amount of people who can afford it and want it, minus the amount of people who want it and can't afford it)
I think my thread attracts beggars, and all the people who get wowed, since I'm a member, list out all the donation items only, and have a very simple system of crossing out what I already have, and how much I have.
I've been thinking about getting some "tard-b-gone" shopped up, but i've got better pictures to make people feel less welcome. Not to mention it's free posts here anyways, and I do like that.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:42 pm
Posting just, to post. and keeping my thread alive.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:34 pm
wellwisher
Posting just, to post. and keeping my thread alive.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:56 am
Your signature scares me....  

Lustful Mistress Panda

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:40 pm
Anise Puppet Master
Your signature scares me....
Your not very specific.
Signatures, can have more than one image.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games