Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:11 pm
"I'll try!" Cthugarai shouted back to Elcia.
Stepping out from the cover of the tree, the robot had it's attention set on him, but instead of lifting it's gun to fire on him he dropped it and pulled a huge blade from its back, and took a ready position.

"That's not good." Cthugarai mumbled under his breath. "I really hope that tree is as hard as I hope it is. he thought to himself, as he prepared to dodge whatever the robot had to throw at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:37 pm
The robot had taken aim, but Elcia barely daring to breathe waited as its arm reached back. Then at the critical moment she hurled the tree with more force than she had ever used to control the living things.
There was a sickening crack as the tree smashed across the back of the robotic neck.

Mother Earth forgive such ill use of a tree Elcia thought searching for Cthugarai.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:49 pm
Cthugarai was surprised by the force the tree hit, dodging just in time he avoided the splintered remains of the the frozen tree and debris from the robot.

"Please let it stay dead." He thought hopefully, and as the dust cleated the robot remained face down in the gravel and rubble of the cellar. Chunks of tree as large as Cthugarai's torso protruding from it's back. Taking a breather, Cthugarai rested his back against a tree facing the hulk making sure to keep a weary eye on it.

"Well done! Do we want to take it apart now? He heheh." Cthugarai winces after a laugh, and finds that he has a small chunk of tree stuck in his side just to the side of his ribs. "Looks like we're going to need those medical supplies sooner then we thought." He mumbled the power in his voice slowly fading, as he fights unconsciousness.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:01 pm
Elcia watched Cthugarai slump against a nearby tree and for a moment she could do nothing other than hang where she was and regain her composure. But she glided to him the next moment.

"Cthugarai are you alright?" She asked spotting blood simultaneously. She had her staff out before he could even mumble a reply and proceeded to locate the healing items she had taken.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:23 pm
((I feel ignored...)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:27 pm
"You were the best colleague I've ever had" Cthugarai mumbled before slipping into the black pit of sleep. His dreams filled with stony crags underwater, covered with dark creatures born from dreams and nightmares alike. The place of his origin, his birthplace, his home.... but no longer.

"Why do you return here?" The voice rang from his own mind but was not his own.

"Why do you return here?" This time more persistent.

"WHY DO YOU RETURN?!" A large group of the creatures dropped from the crags and swam into the depths, disappearing into the darkness.

"I didn't choose this... I need to go back. Send me back"

We have not that power... but you can not stay here." Darkness once again overcame Cthugarai's vision, and fearing the end he began to panic, but something calmed him... Elcia's voice... she was saying...  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:31 pm
Gothic_Angel_Skye
((I feel ignored...)

((you played an important part in taking the bug guy down, and next time we find something huge, you don't have to play decoy. Right now, there are only 3 people active... so there's not always somewhere you can post. As for your injuries... I didn't grab any madical supplies and i'm in the process of having a Near-death experience. xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:39 pm
Kusaragi
Gothic_Angel_Skye
((I feel ignored...)

((you played an important part in taking the bug guy down, and next time we find something huge, you don't have to play decoy. Right now, there are only 3 people active... so there's not always somewhere you can post. As for your injuries... I didn't grab any madical supplies and i'm in the process of having a Near-death experience. xd ))

((no, I feel ignored because I posted this:
Seeing that her friends were in trouble, she turned back into her human form. She landed on the robot's back, and she had a clear shot at it's neck. She rasied her scythe, and hammered it down onto the robot. But it did no good. Her scythe flew off the robot, and she quickly jumped off. She ran a grabbed her scythe quickly. Sudenly a thought came to her mind. She dodged a bullet that the robot had fired at her. Her shoulder was bleeding, because whatever hit she took as an animal, she took as a human too. She ran over to where Cthugarai was hiding behid the tree and ducked behind a tree next to his. "Cthugarai, I think I know how to distroy that thing. We need to destroy it's brain to stop it from moving, and then find it's battery and take it out. I'm not sure where it's brain is, but I has to be on him somewhere."

And no one even acted like they read it!))  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:08 pm
((Oops sweatdrop well to be honest I don't think the things dead yet.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:09 pm
Knowing that Elcia, or anyone really, was probably better suited to attending to Cthugarai's wounds than her, Kerrigan flew over to the robot to see if it was well and truly dead. She extended her claws cautiously as she approached the head and peered down at it. "Hello? Anyone up there?" she asked as she knocked on it's head.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:46 pm
Sparks flew from the gash in the robots back as Kerrigan rapped on its skull, soft whirring noises could be heard under it's armor, but they were irregular, like something was jammed between cogs.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:14 pm
(( for the record I believe that the last battle should be taken into context of "Blink and you'll miss it" kind of action. The way it panned out (I'm just not sure the typing matched the intent) is that I dodged this, that happened, she picked up on it, did this and this, and BOOM it's over before you know what happened. So if you didn't get a chance to post in that tussle No worries, it was faster then it seemed. xd ))  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:21 pm
*He walks in towards the rest of the group with his sword bloody* Soldiers comming up the hill if you know what I mean 3nodding and look Kerrigan. not a scratch xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:26 pm
((Dang it... I wanted to make a snappy comeback, but I'm still only semi-conscious until Elcia says something whee ))  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:35 pm
Kusaragi
((Dang it... I wanted to make a snappy comeback, but I'm still only semi-conscious until Elcia says something whee ))
((Wow how unfortunate for you xd ))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games