Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Orchid's Quest ~Life is tough, but you have to keep on~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I open up the last three post again?
  yes!!!
  who cares.
  you suck
  nononononono
View Results

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:38 pm
YennonCrow
area51l
YennonCrow
You're right, Area. You AREN'T bumping. What you're doing is considered spam.

Orchid said she wanted people to have conversations here, and have people earn prizes.
Well noone else was here, so I kept up the thread, and entertained myself. What, should I delete all of my posts?

No, you should obey the rules. I would be incredibly happy with that. Yes, I broke the rules in the beginning too, but Orchid had added another rule, and I was unaware. Bumping/spamming isn't allowed >.>

I don't care about not winning the evolving item. I have both the coocoon, and the gro-gain already. What bothers me, is that I got in trouble for bumping/spamming, and you didn't (please note that I said, "bothered" and not, "pissed"... I still love you Orchid ;P I'm not mad at you).

And what good will deleting your posts do? The pages don't go down.

*EDIT*
I just noticed you're part of the NSTG crew. Wow. As a member of the crew, I expect you people to be the ones who uphold the rules >.> Are you aware bumping or spamming when its against the rules can be reported?

Yes Yennon I did know that... but I prefer to give a warning before reporting people since it might all be a misunderstanding and it does sometimes create alot of drama... I prefer to try to solve the problem first than if all else fails than I would let the admins handle it. Thank you for your support and advice!!! Love ya Yennon!!! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:57 pm
No, no, don't delete the contest ;P you just need to word it better... for example... if we're not allowed to bump, its not a bumping contest. If you want people to earn stuff for chatting, then it should be called a, 'Posting Contest' ^.^ Everyone would have to go check out the rules and see if bumps are allowed, then. And your rules are clear enough ;P  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:47 pm
User Image

Been away for the weekends.
Now I'm back and hanging around here as usual ^_^

And you made it to crew, blue? blaugh

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:48 am
bump whee  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

area51l

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:29 pm
Just checking in, or am I not welcome here anymore?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:58 pm
area51l
You're melancholy, aren't you? You don't have to be so depressed, everyone makes mistakes. The only reason I got mad was because you kept making excuses for what you did -.- if you had just said you were sorry, I wouldn't have said anything.  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:07 pm
YennonCrow
area51l
You're melancholy, aren't you? You don't have to be so depressed, everyone makes mistakes. The only reason I got mad was because you kept making excuses for what you did -.- if you had just said you were sorry, I wouldn't have said anything.
... yes you're still welcome here?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:05 pm
wow... Id love to say something about that, but nvrm! ^-^
hello pplz! [:  

xX-The Angel baby-Xx

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:37 pm
Okay... I have a brilliant idea, why don't we wipe the slate clean with everyone. Everyone will just let it just go right past them without thinking about it anymore... and I believe Yennon is right, I will make the following changes to my contest... Lord knows we don't want another incident!! Area you are most welcome here any time you wish, I have no problems with you. I just wish I had made the rules more clear the first time. But, this is my first time making contests and such and a few hiccups were bound to happen. So now that all of that is out of the way lets all say the magic words of forgiveness and forgetting... "hap flopflupin haggin" everyone must type this so I know you forgive everyone and there are no hard feelings! Even if you weren't involved in this and you just want to say it you are more than welcome!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:45 pm
"hap flopflupin haggin"? Weird, eh?  

area51l

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:04 pm
koromyst
User Image

Been away for the weekends.
Now I'm back and hanging around here as usual ^_^

And you made it to crew, blue? blaugh

User Image

Yea I know... GO ME!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:05 pm
area51l
"hap flopflupin haggin"? Weird, eh?

Congratulations!!! You are now on your way to becoming a weirdo like moi!!!  

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:06 pm
YennonCrow
No, no, don't delete the contest ;P you just need to word it better... for example... if we're not allowed to bump, its not a bumping contest. If you want people to earn stuff for chatting, then it should be called a, 'Posting Contest' ^.^ Everyone would have to go check out the rules and see if bumps are allowed, then. And your rules are clear enough ;P

Hey Yen, is the contest better now do you think? Tell me if it needs a little more tweaking.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:12 pm
Wait.... how many thread posts do I have? *Goes and checks*

Edit: Okay, I counted. 51 posts, including this one.  

area51l

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:16 pm
area51l
Wait.... how many thread posts do I have? *Goes and checks*

I think the best thing would be to start over your thread post count from this page or the page before since alot of them were spam... if thats ok with you I think that would be the fair thing to do.  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games