Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:49 pm
He charged his body feeling the energy flowing about in seeming chaos around him. "Let me guess, another who wishes to see me dead?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:30 am
"Lerista, i wanted to stop you from doing harm" said a faont familiar voice, one not heard from his childhood. Princess Draia.

He remembered. They had been childhood friends. She lived in a different city then Ashenvale but they often went to a castle to play where their parents had matters to deal with. Then she discoved her magical abillities and was groomed to be a Queen as a child with magic can get to the throne even if a Prince that is of age is groomed to be the King. Lerista himself was kept in the castle more, to become a King. He did not see her much; the only times were at the Royal Ball, fifty years later and onwards. She had become beautiful. She was not cruel and snobby as always and she was gentle. She was not childish and he was embarrassed to ask to dance with her.

The last time they saw each other was when they were 200-50 years after the first Royal ball they saw each other at.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:07 pm
He lowered his hands and his head and let the dark energy seep back out. He dispelled the armor and his weapon and his eyes shifted back to their blue color. He then looked at her again and the look was filled with sorrow. "All is lost for me, I have failed my kingdom, you, and everybody else. I know not what to do with myself besides dying. All my enemies are stronger than I and even the being I freed was imprisoned immediatly after its release." He fell to his knees and lowered his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:28 pm
"Your Kingdom needs you" she said. "It is yours now by right, your father is sick."

She wore a white dress trimmed with gold and draped with lilac silk. Lilac and purple were the colours of a royal sorcerer while white and gold were the colours of a healer.
She wore a silver crown with amethysts and a purple veil.

Two servants of her appeared. They humbly carried Lerista's crown and scepter. Another servant carried a sword.

"I was chosen to find you" she explained. "And pronounce you King for now. If i did not find you then i would act as the Queen."  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:04 pm
"My kingdom needs me....."
He stepped back up and ran his fingers through his hair. He walked towards the servants and took the crown and placedit upon his brow and took the scepter in hand. He then looked to Drajira and nodded.
"I may be emotionally scarred but I've been trained for this."
He lowered his head again.
"Let us go Drajira."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:16 pm
((Er...its Draia))
"Ashenvale is in Turmoil" she said softly. She transformed her royal garb into a Black dress, cap and a gloomy veil. Her hand glowed and Lerista's outfit changed accordingly. Black tunic and leggings with a black cap.
"It is merely a illusion. Ashenvale is ruled by evil and we need these to get in"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:20 pm
((sorry they look so close))
"Great another power that somebody else should defeat." He nodded.
"Let us be off then Draia."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:28 pm
((XP))
They walked over burned broken hills as they got near Ashenvale. Dead trees and thorns lined the ground. She gracefully stepped over the thorns without getting hurt.

Lerista remembered when they were young elves, this was a trait carried over from those years.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:41 pm
Seeing the thorns brought a pleasant memory and he smiled. "remember when we were young and we werent yet graceful enough to walk over thorns? That was the worst, felt like I had thorns in my legs for weeks."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:49 pm
"You that was" she smiled. "but now the thorns and trees are burned and dead. Like these hills are destroyed" she added sadly. "Unlike Ashenvale, i think i can revive these"
she clasped her hands together if she was praying. her eyes glowed and her illusion disapeared and her royal garb showed. A holy cross appeared above her and rays of light came from it. She opened her arms and wings came out as she did so. As she opened her arms the trees, thorns and the hills were revived"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:16 pm
He felt within himself and saw no possibility for this, only the opposite. he hid these feelings well and actually smiled. "Well, we'll fix Ashenville soon."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:36 pm
"We hope at least"
She was back to her black illusion form.
"Here we are"
She pointed and he gasped. The trees were burned black and the ground was cracked, besides much more. ((As the creator of Ashenvale you can describe it)) It was surrounded by a wooden wall that was not there before. It had a wall of spears infront of it. Voices sounded from within. The iron door was locked.
"It has changed. Changed from the moment your father got sick, when evil came and ever since"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:50 pm
Tears sprung in his eyes looking at him home. He clenched his fist and gathered a huge amount of energy. He shook his head a bit and looked at her, his eyes were black again. "Who?" was the only word he said but with it carried great weight.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:00 pm
"Lustae the Seducer." she said softly, "You know, Lustae from our or rather your childhood. The girl you liked, the one with black hair and wore pink?"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:06 pm
He closed his eyes briefly as he searched his memory. "Yes I do....is she responsible for this?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games