Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!
750 gold a week? WHY NOT!? ((REOPENED!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  YUS.
  NOWAI.
View Results

dark-nausicca

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:54 am
heyas
sorry i havent been on in a while, but heres a big ol' BUMP to keep the thread alive,
btw, great entries everyone, im probably gonna have to skip this one, i'll see how it goes  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:18 pm
Sorry for not getting on in a while, guys! I've been kinda busy, and super excited! Today's my Birthday! blaugh  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:45 am
Happy B-day to you redrox smile
I hope you have enjoyed it a lot? smile

Nice new avatar by the way wink

hm... seems I havent had a look here much too often sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:21 pm
Whoa! Grim! You look awesome! I love your avi!!!

And yea, it was pretty awesome. biggrin Thanks!  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:44 am
redrox123

Awww. thank you, that is so kind of you redface Iam so happy you like my "cosplay"- avatar smile

by the way, your new one is awesome OO Iam so impressed, it turned out so pretty, it is the best I have seen from you all the time.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:49 pm
Grim Reaper of Neverland
redrox123

Awww. thank you, that is so kind of you redface Iam so happy you like my "cosplay"- avatar smile

by the way, your new one is awesome OO Iam so impressed, it turned out so pretty, it is the best I have seen from you all the time.

Really? Thanks! To be honest, I am trying to sell all of my super expensive items to afford the Fallen Wish, so I have like nothing really that exciting in my inventory. This was the best I could get. I'm glad you like it!  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:42 am
redrox123

Really? Thanks! To be honest, I am trying to sell all of my super expensive items to afford the Fallen Wish, so I have like nothing really that exciting in my inventory. This was the best I could get. I'm glad you like it!

Oh dear, why I should intend to lie on you ?
When I say I like something, then I mean it. biggrin

Hm... it is a pitty that you have sold all value Items you spend so much time to get just for one item ;( I do not meant to be rude,
but does this not set up a limit on your avatar-options? )
I think the fallen wish is a very pretty item 4laugh (Hm... we are sometimes egual, it seems XD If I would have the chance to give all my items, exept the white dye, for the item I so love, I would not falter either wink )
It is about 200k, or am I wrong? Have you tried out a little booty grabbin? wink

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:18 pm
Grim Reaper of Neverland
redrox123

Oh dear, why I should intend to lie on you ?
When I say I like something, then I mean it. biggrin

Hm... it is a pitty that you have sold all value Items you spend so much time to get just for one item ;( I do not meant to be rude,
but does this not set up a limit on your avatar-options? )
I think the fallen wish is a very pretty item 4laugh (Hm... we are sometimes egual, it seems XD If I would have the chance to give all my items, exept the white dye, for the item I so love, I would not falter either wink )
It is about 200k, or am I wrong? Have you tried out a little booty grabbin? wink

Yea, well, what can I say. When I want something, I sell everything to get it.

Well... it does limit the options, in a way. If I sell all of my super expensive items,all I have left are the starter items (which no, i havent been around to selling yet. I figure it is too much trouble to sell them in the marketplace, to go through all of that stuff just for like 5 gold.).

Yea! Well, actually, not any more right now, now it's down to 114000. :'( . I spent a lot on this pixie thing which I want for my prom avi. and then 23k more on two gorgeous dresses, one of which i'm wearing right now.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:02 pm
OK! It looks like Grim wins! Good job!  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:28 am
redrox123

Well... it does limit the options, in a way. If I sell all of my super expensive items,all I have left are the starter items (which no, i havent been around to selling yet. I figure it is too much trouble to sell them in the marketplace, to go through all of that stuff just for like 5 gold.).

Yea! Well, actually, not any more right now, now it's down to 114000. :'( . I spent a lot on this pixie thing which I want for my prom avi. and then 23k more on two gorgeous dresses, one of which i'm wearing right now.

Yupp, it seems we are really equal with this. your new ava is even more pretty than the last. And the pixi suits so perfectly, really good job, I like it sooo much biggrin

I know what you mean with the market selling... I tend to use some threads more to sell or buy what I want sweatdrop
I do not have the starter items any more, for I did not like them very much...

Oh, cheer up, the fallen wish is an item, desired by many gaians here, and the number is limited, so with a little endurance, even if it means a year, the price will go higher wink Iam sure.

And thank you again smile

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:34 pm
Grim Reaper of Neverland
redrox123

Yupp, it seems we are really equal with this. your new ava is even more pretty than the last. And the pixi suits so perfectly, really good job, I like it sooo much biggrin

I know what you mean with the market selling... I tend to use some threads more to sell or buy what I want sweatdrop
I do not have the starter items any more, for I did not like them very much...

Oh, cheer up, the fallen wish is an item, desired by many gaians here, and the number is limited, so with a little endurance, even if it means a year, the price will go higher wink Iam sure.

And thank you again smile

Thank you! I'd like to be modest, but I have to say I like it a lot too.

Interesting... I never thought of that... maybe I'll try it out!

smile We'll see! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:03 pm
My entry for this week

User Image  

Kitty_Wolf_15

Toxic_Morte

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:43 pm
a bad burn

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:02 am
Wow, they look both beautifull 4laugh  

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:50 pm
Great job, you two! I love them both! biggrin  
"CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games