Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Everette's Octo-quest! The Quest for the Kracken! MULES! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Help Me Save the Octopi?
  Yes!
  No....
  *Backs Away Slowly* Sure...whatever you say!
View Results

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:19 am
Lucky_Tiger

Though, just how similar our mind are was scary. Like the paint thing. Okay, for others that don't know/want to know:

The teacher was talking about our new project and how it had to be an item never seen on the market before and we had to "sell" it to the audience. All three of us were sitting in a row, not looking at each other. Then the teacher finished talking and we all turned to each other and said "Color changing paint!!" at the same time. To top it off, the whole class had been silent and everyone heard us. The three of us just stared, then laughed.
User ImageYCQ Invader Lenelee...

Ahahaha! That is truly epic! rofl
...stealing your heartUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:30 am
-_- Turtle is missing! So is my 4 cuttles!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:14 pm
Lenelee
Lucky_Tiger

Though, just how similar our mind are was scary. Like the paint thing. Okay, for others that don't know/want to know:

The teacher was talking about our new project and how it had to be an item never seen on the market before and we had to "sell" it to the audience. All three of us were sitting in a row, not looking at each other. Then the teacher finished talking and we all turned to each other and said "Color changing paint!!" at the same time. To top it off, the whole class had been silent and everyone heard us. The three of us just stared, then laughed.

Ahahaha! That is truly epic! rofl

nice XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:12 pm
heart  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:08 pm
User Image

The weird thing was we all had different ideas of color changing pain. The main ideas were gradient raindow, fireworks style, and changing patterns.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:23 pm
How many octopus do you have now?  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:51 pm
Lucky_Tiger
User Image

The weird thing was we all had different ideas of color changing pain. The main ideas were gradient raindow, fireworks style, and changing patterns.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i want rainbow  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:23 pm

All three kinds sound awesome!

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:47 pm
id like to see the patterns  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:17 pm
wellwisher

Erm, Over 2k I believe. I've got to transfer this weekend before I know. I usually let them build for a week or two then send them. I got a HUGE build up right now. It's going to take over 100 trades to get them where they're going.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:19 pm
hot4urshoelaces
wellwisher

Erm, Over 2k I believe. I've got to transfer this weekend before I know. I usually let them build for a week or two then send them. I got a HUGE build up right now. It's going to take over 100 trades to get them where they're going.

gee weez  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:26 pm
Might have more. It's difficult to say currently. I need to get active in buying again though hehe  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:32 pm
hot4urshoelaces
Might have more. It's difficult to say currently. I need to get active in buying again though hehe

i need to buy more langers  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:35 pm
i have a couple extra langers and octpii that i could send out to you guys. I keep getting them. I just hope one of these days i will get a green one, that way i have one of each of the octopii.
Oh and that was really weird about the color changing paint thing. I would have love to see that in person.  

LordBurningPhoenix

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:45 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
i have a couple extra langers and octpii that i could send out to you guys. I keep getting them. I just hope one of these days i will get a green one, that way i have one of each of the octopii.
Oh and that was really weird about the color changing paint thing. I would have love to see that in person.

that would be awsome i think i have an extra green if you want it  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games