Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
LBP's Quest thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, Wet Cement
  *Writes "I was here" In the cement*
View Results

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:16 pm
Hehe, I know! I mean. When I'm done (soon) I'll have made about 15k.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:19 pm
Yeah, that was a huge boost for me.
15 accounts make 900 gold each, or 13500 gold.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:20 pm
wellwisher
Yeah, that was a huge boost for me.
15 accounts make 900 gold each, or 13500 gold.

I've got 17. I made 2 just for the Octopi holdings. So that's....15300  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:22 pm
That's good.
remember to fill their tanks, and do DC. and uh, post and comment. the tank is my real income source actually. I earn more from the tank in 4 days usually than I make posting and commenting all week. (per individual account of course)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:24 pm
wellwisher
That's good.
remember to fill their tanks, and do DC. and uh, post and comment. the tank is my real income source actually. I earn more from the tank in 4 days usually than I make posting and commenting all week. (per individual account of course)

I haven't filled all the tanks yet. I need to do that. But I'm feeding them everyday. I hadn't got to post and comment for the past few days. I've had the stomach bug. But I'm starting back tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:28 pm
i filled my fish tanks, they are great as long as they deliver. i had to work really hard at recovering my sisters tank because she failed to maintain her account(so i took it over). i just wonder if i will be able to handle 7 accounts....  

LordBurningPhoenix

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:31 pm
Probably, I handle 15 accounts. then post excessively with this one, and then peruse the marketplace for Clock eggs every hour I'm at the computer.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:39 pm
well you have been on gaia for a long time, i have not been on here very long(5 months to be exact) and i have not been able to set up a system for using this many accounts. i keep modifying my current system to utilize them to the greatest degree of efficiency possible, but i have not perfected it yet.  

LordBurningPhoenix

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:41 pm
Consider doing all of the DC and aquarium at once, then doing the posting and commenting one at a time whenever you have time.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:51 pm
See, I do the posting and commenting all at once about 5 accounts at a time. If I dont' I get distracted and dont' finish  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:02 pm
I do it one at a time usually, but if there's an event, where the first person on a page of a thread wins a large sum of money, I'll speed things up by posting with multiple accounts at the same time.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:05 pm
so far i do all the dc and aquariums at once. Then i do the posting and commenting in sets of 2. I have 2 browsers open and i flip between the 2 and i can get the posting commenting and poll votes for 2 accounts done in about 10 minutes. multiply that by the number of accounts i have, and that means i can get my required posts and comments for my mules done in about 30-40 minutes. fun.  

LordBurningPhoenix

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:10 pm
I can get all mine done in an hour.

Yeah, I've won contests like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:15 pm
I have been able to do all of them in an hour, but, normally I end up spacing it out to about 2 or 2.5 hours that's spread across the entire day.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:24 pm
Is anyone else having problems with the announcements? Keeps freezing my screen.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games