Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
Saku's Secret Dungeon [Win Gold&Prizes] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want to play a game?
  Yes!
  Ur way too complicated man.
View Results
Metalic_Noodles rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:55 pm
... and I hit the wall, missing the door by a good 4 feet. So.. rub head, wince, say ow and try again, with less of a running start?

Walk, slowly, forward. Arms first, ooo pretty colors... I feel dizzy, am I going backwards or Side wards or downwards?

8. Darkness and the sound of dripping water coming from deep within the depths. You hear a low growl and hope there's nothing else down here... too bad hope isn't here to help.
Drunken Dan has been defeated for the first time! a new path opens
8b. IF you Roll a 10 on floor 8 You can take the secret path straight to floor 12 (You may bypass the boss fight but you will not receive the reward)

Edit: and I found the same spot, and it is wet. Wet? It smells like metal... oh so it must just be water. If I'm dizzy how do I know I found the same spot?  
Metalic_Noodles rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:42 pm
Under the bold, underline buttons, under the color drop down, and before the area to post there are two drop down menus. Post style and Post action. Use post action.

8. Darkness and the sound of dripping water coming from deep within the depths. You hear a low growl and hope there's nothing else down here... too bad hope isn't here to help.
8b. IF you Roll a 10 on floor 8 You can take the secret path straight to floor 12 (You may bypass the boss fight but you will not receive the reward)  

Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:57 pm
Metalic_Noodles rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:07 pm
7.There's a torch on the wall and you can almost see a secret hidey hole in the wall, but it's too dark. Roll a 3 to use the torch and get the item!  

Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:24 pm
7.There's a torch on the wall and you can almost see a secret hidey hole in the wall, but it's too dark. Roll a 3 to use the torch and get the item!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:25 pm

Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:31 pm
Metalic_Noodles rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:43 pm
9.TRAP!A large 3 headed dog blocks your path! Roll a 6-10 to evade.
"Eep! Scary" It lunges at her and she attempts to dive underneath and crawl to the door.

Edit: One of the heads grabs her arm and throws her into a wall. "Ow" she moaned, slowly standing up. A few of the teeth had broken her skin.  

Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:51 pm
This time she tries to run around it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:59 pm
need a Dungeon Pass pls heart  

StarlightJoy

Demonic Businesswoman

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

xXDamariusXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:13 am
i want a duongon pass  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:29 pm
It slapped her with a paw, slamming her into the other wall, just inches from the door. "That door is looking good right now."

She tries a run and dive.
EDIT: And succeeds! She is at the door, now if only she knew which 'master key' would work to open the door and get her out.  

Metalic_Noodles

Wind Silver Dragon

6,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:36 am
I would like a duneon pass.

Wind Silver Dragon  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games