Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:24 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Gabrielle smiled back at him, and started leading him towards the park. He seemed a little off, but it was probably just because of mentioning his mother, and she didn't want to bring up the subject if he didn't want to talk about it. They walked in silence for a while, and she began humming softly to break the silence.

he saw the park up ahead and he looked with curiosity and excite "I like walking around with you" he put his hands in his pockets "We should do it more often" he nodded "If things starts getting bad let me know"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:28 pm
Gabrielle smiled at his excitement, though she couldn't understand where it was coming from. But she enjoyed it anyways. "Yeah, we should, it's nice. I like being with other people just one on one when going for a peaceful walk." She sighed happily. "And of course I will. Thank you for your concern. I appreciate it so much."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:34 pm
"Its no trouble, you took care of me and i enjoy taking care of you" he smiled as they entered and he looked around at the trees and the people enjoying the park around him. he never walked around the area before he was locked up and now he wasn't going to take it for granted again, life was too precious to waste in that digital prison  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:37 pm
She took his hand gently in hers and led him to the swings. "C'mon, lets go swinging for a bit. I've always loved swinging when I was younger."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:41 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
She took his hand gently in hers and led him to the swings. "C'mon, lets go swinging for a bit. I've always loved swinging when I was younger."
"Alright" he follows her and gives her hand a small squeeze, he sat in one of the swings and waited for her to sit down before he starts swinging "its been a while" he laughs  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:46 pm
"Yeah, me too, I miss it." Gabrielle grinned and giggled happily as she swung for a while, going higher and higher, until she jumped off and landed on her feet, then she had to sit down for a quick moment on a bench. "Whoa... shouldn't have done that... forgot I'm still sick." She shakes it off after a bit and goes back next to Roc. "Whatchu wanna do now?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:56 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"Yeah, me too, I miss it." Gabrielle grinned and giggled happily as she swung for a while, going higher and higher, until she jumped off and landed on her feet, then she had to sit down for a quick moment on a bench. "Whoa... shouldn't have done that... forgot I'm still sick." She shakes it off after a bit and goes back next to Roc. "Whatchu wanna do now?"

he jumps off when she asked what to do next and then he stretched a bit "Lets get home, can't keep you walking forever " he strokes her back gently and starts leading her out, he hung his head a bit and put his hands in his pockets, he knew he needed to tell Gabrielle about his crimes and his past, but when was the question.

as they got outside the park the screech of tires could be heard and a car speeded towards the, the driver was drunk and not on a straight path. as he got closer and screaming yahoos and such he loses control and hits a curb hard and it sends the car flying upward toward Roc. Roc looked with shock and tried to duck but the flying car hit him and took him back 8 feet and the car flew farther without him and rolled twice before hitting the parks stone wall. Roc laid still on his back  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:01 pm
Gabrielle could barely take it in, one second there was a car speeding towards Roc, the next second Roc was lying still on his back eight feet away and... She screamed and ran to him and crouched at his side, fumbling in her pocket for her cell phone to call 9-1-1. "Roc! Oh my gos, Roc! Roc! Can you hear me? Roc, please, don't die, stay with me, Roc!"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:04 pm
he spits a tiny bit of blood and tries to get up but his ribs were hurting extremely bad "I........i.....deserved that one" he lets off s few grunts of pain then sighs "I'm so sorry Gabrielle.......i've lied"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:07 pm
"No, don't be silly, you didn't deserve this!" She pushes him back down gently. "Stay down, you're really hurt... eh? You lied? Well, whatever, I forgive you, it's not important right now, you need help!" She pulls out her cell phone and starts dialing 9-1-1.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:13 pm
he watched as she called the ambulance and saw other people doing the same, people gathered around the car to see if the driver was alive only to find his blood everywhere in the car, he was dead instantly.

Roc raised an arm and held her wrist when she was done "Gabrielle.......I was in the recent war, 3 years ago. i was in a deal with my uncle and we got attacked....." he coughed and sighed "I killed two of the enemy soldiers, one with a wrench and the other threw strangling him to death.....i was never the same"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:19 pm
Gabrielle held his hand on her wrist gently, listening to him. She didn't want him to die, but she'd seen his ribs crack when he got hit, she saw the way he'd bent around the way a human isn't designed to do. She knew enough about anatomy to know that it was serious. "Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Happens to a lot of soldiers. Lot of bad things happen in war." She patted his hand, a tear rolling down her cheek.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:27 pm
I'm not a soldier, I was a civilian caught in the line of fire............When I got home I was always angry and quiet. My ma was very mentally abusive........she always made fun of me about what happened and other things among it" he coughs "...........One day she drew me crazy....i murdered my mother with a crowbar, beat her to oblivion.........i was arrested and my father wanted me on death row......but due to my services the lawyer claimed i was insane so i was in the asylum in this city.......There I played in 'the world' every day, it was a living hell......." he gave her wrist a squeeze then his grip got weaker  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:39 pm
Gabrielle went still as he told her what happened. She didn't know what to think, what to feel... She continued stroking his hand gently, not knowing what else to do. She remained silent as they waited for the ambulance. Finally, she spoke. "Well, I can understand why you lied to me. Don't use it as an excuse to die on me, though. You have a lot of talking to do once you get better, mister." She would have continued, but the wails of the ambulances could be heard, and one stopped next to them.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:45 pm
he coughed violently as the ambulance drove up

"Gabrielle.....please....don't leave me" the paramedics get out with a stretcher and start putting him in it and strapping him down

"....gabrielle..." he said with tears in his eyes. Gabrielle was all he had. He feared he was back to having nothing, he felt death may just be an option but he wanted to live too. the medics lift him into the back of the vehicle quickly  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff