Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Super-Frog Saves Tokyo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:42 pm
Jean walks into the bar and takes a look around. She walked to the bar and nervously says, "One cup of Earl Grey tea, please." Jean turns her head in the direction of a burning book. She's thankful that she left her favorite book at home. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:59 am
The door swings open, and EmoMage walks into the bar. He slowly walks to the bar and glances around as everyone stares at him. He opens his mouth to speak and in a hollow voice devoid of emotion says "Water".  

EmoMage

ARTiFEX___x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:09 pm
Humming to her self Kristin headed into the bar. Entering unknown places was unknown to her but an odd little place like this quickly pricked her interest. Entering the building she gave a warm smile and waved unsure of exactly what to do.

Finding a small one person boof she curled her hair slightly squirming in her seat, blinking she waited for someone to take her order though she guessed it was one of those 'grab your drink and sit' getups.

Playing with bohemian beads she curled them around her fingers slightly board, maybe it was a bad idea entering this place.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:28 am
senny wanders in a bit lost with a blank face and sighlently slides into a 1 person booth and says in a quiet little whisper " one water if you dont mind..." pullz out her sketch book and draws as she waits for her drink to come.  

little miss senny

johndomingo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:57 pm
*walks into the bar and said "hi everyone"*I need friends so add a coment in my profile biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:23 am
darkomni walks into the bar half awake and says cooly
"Give me a Jolt cola mixed with Dr. Pepper and top it off with a lemon wedge...no ice, but still cold please" ...every one looks at him strange. He says calmly"what I happen to like mixed drinks... and I need some caffien to keep me awake " walks over to a table and sits pulls out a small book from his pocket and reads the book intitled "The War of the Unshelltered.A Short Story by darkomni.  

darkomni

Violent_Desire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:15 am
Vi walked into the bar, her steel blue eyes scanning the area for a place to sit. She found an empty booth near the back of the room and slid into it.

Smiling politely, she asked, "Can i get a large chocolate shake, please?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:00 am
Ai Walked into the bar..no empty places to sit...."Guess ill just sit here.." *sits on the floor* "root beer please" *Smiles big*  

Kya_fallen_angel

darkomni

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:34 am
darkomni scans the bar for any good readers and asks some one "do you have any ideas for the next part of my story it is were they are just entering a battle with evil shadow versions of thier avatars...I need dialog for the girl...mind you she is pretty tough." looking away from the girl in a flower print shirt he reachs for his drink wich he relizes hasn't arrived yet. "where is that bar keeper?" he thought aloud  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:39 am
darkomni
darkomni scans the bar for any good readers and asks some one "do you have any ideas for the next part of my story it is were they are just entering a battle with evil shadow versions of thier avatars...I need dialog for the girl...mind you she is pretty tough." looking away from the girl in a flower print shirt he reachs for his drink wich he relizes hasn't arrived yet. "where is that bar keeper?" he thought aloud

sits next to dakomni "is she protecting some one that she loves?" sips root beer  

Kya_fallen_angel

darkomni

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:42 am
"yes as a matter of fact" he hasitates hoping not to tell to much about the story."She has a love in the world"...he sips his drink as it finaly arrives...he tips the bar keep..."but she seems uncertain of something something in his eyes...there seems to be a deep loathing hatered towrads the shadow characters in him'  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:03 am
darkomni
"yes as a matter of fact" he hasitates hoping not to tell to much about the story."She has a love in the world"...he sips his drink as it finaly arrives...he tips the bar keep..."but she seems uncertain of something something in his eyes...there seems to be a deep loathing hatered towrads the shadow characters in him'

if she really loved him she'd fight as hard as she could but if she didnt love him she'd test him...  

Kya_fallen_angel

darkomni

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:06 am
they have been in love for years acoording to the story..it is just that she has been...away...for awile" He pauses "could things have changed...could they have grown apart...or could they have longed for each other so much they couldn't stand to be seperated?"He skribbles some thing down own a pad. then he takes a napkin and writes his AIM on it..."contact me you really seem to help me with my story"((Yes I Really am writing a short story...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:26 am
darkomni
they have been in love for years acoording to the story..it is just that she has been...away...for awile" He pauses "could things have changed...could they have grown apart...or could they have longed for each other so much they couldn't stand to be seperated?"He skribbles some thing down own a pad. then he takes a napkin and writes his AIM on it..."contact me you really seem to help me with my story"((Yes I Really am writing a short story...))

"oh you dont wan me to help....im poor and homeless....i cantdo anything good for the world" looks at her torn up shoes..  

Kya_fallen_angel

qeen_666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:56 am
if anyone can help me with donateing for a lunar cloak  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games