Welcome to Gaia! ::

The New Age Connection

Back to Guilds

A place for intuitive and spiritual readers to connect 

Tags: Psychic, Intuitive, Clairvoyant, Spiritual, Paranormal 

Reply The Connection
Chat Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:57 pm
I'll be here until about 3am my time. 3nodding

My mom gets cranky if I'm still awake when she wakes up in the morning.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:59 pm
i just have to make sure i wake up for school....

seems we filled up another few pages with our chatting....i'm pretty sure the guildies will love them....^^  

PsychoValentine

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:00 pm
Haha. I'm sure they'll laugh at our dorkiness.

I'm still waiting to hear if I got accepted into a community college here. I had to drop out of my old college because it turned out we couldn't afford it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:02 pm
hehe i'm sure they will ^^

hmm troublesome.... i am finishing up this school....and yeah i will most likely go to another school again to become a teacher....i have to fly over to a sister island for it though....heh 15min flight.... XD  

PsychoValentine

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:06 pm
What do you want to teach? whee

I want to become an interior decorator, but there isn't really anything for me to major in at college for that field.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:10 pm
i want to be a teacher at the school i am finishing right now XD ..so i will be teaching electrician stuff....such as drawing electrical maps, and calculating cable thickness etc etc ...electrical stuff hehehe

on a side note i dont plan on stop studying either....after i get my job etc i will continue to study various other things randomly....i have my mind set on psychology as well...and other stuffs too  

PsychoValentine

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:12 pm
I was a psychology major before I dropped out. xd I love the psychology field, and I wanted to become a child psychologist. But I don't think I could handle seeing all those poor neglected or abused kids. gonk

So you plan on being an engineering/technology professor? That's cool. whee ..I could never do that, I'm terrible at math.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:14 pm
math is power.....proffesionally i will be that....

but on the side i want to be everything that i can be ... and psychology i just want to learn cous it seems interesting....i'm not interested in doing work like that....i did enough of it already....99% of my friends in real life and some online asked me why wont i become a psychologist.....my answer is always the same....my methods arent the same as a psychologist....  

PsychoValentine

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:16 pm
How aren't your methods the same as a psychologist? It's not very difficult to follow the guidelines of it. xd

I don't have any close friends irl, but I've acted as a psychologist for a lot of online friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:21 pm
my methods are harsh....i make someone feel rediculously bad about what they are feeling untill they realise that what they ae saying is stupid....i usually find myself with people who are having deep emotional problems >.> ... and some suicidal ones.... all in all i've saved about 4 people from killing themselves already >.> 4 out of 4 is not so bad....  

PsychoValentine

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:24 pm
You need to remember though that that method won't work for everyone. In some cases, it will damage the people even further. It would damage someone like me even more than anything else could.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:25 pm
i certainly hope i dont have to become a psychologist on you....i might get my lisence removed for mal practise heheeh * thinking thinking*  

PsychoValentine

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:27 pm
Haha. That would only happen if I let you act on your thoughts. xd

You won't need to though. I'm more than capable of healing my own wounds. I've been working on that for years now. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:28 pm
can i act my thoughts Twilight-chan?  

PsychoValentine

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:30 pm
Depends on what they are. xd  
The Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games