Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:26 pm
Fang stopped, blinking at him confused, and her entire Aura froze. "W-what?" she forced her voice to be even and steady, and her aura began to bubble with fury once more. He was messing with her! She didn't like it when people messed with her love life....well, her non-existant love life ever since coming back from the castle what seemed like a VERY VERY long time ago. Definately longer than just a year or two. She never told anyone what happened in there. NO ONE. Not even Meiyu. She was suddenly very sad again, and her Aura dropped, "Don't mess with me, Tori." she looked to the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:32 pm
Tori looked at her, raising an eyebrow. He didn't touch her, didn't hug her, didn't caress her face like he wanted to. He just looked at her.
"Why would I joke about wanting to kiss you?" he asked, trying to maneuver so he could look her in the eyes again.
Why was he trying so hard? If she didn't like him, it would make sense. Why though?
"I don't know how to lie Fang," he said with a sureness, "Only how to say what I mean. So why would I lie?"

((got to go soon...TT.TT))  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:38 pm
((but we're JUST getting to the drama crying ))

Fang blinked at her watery eyes so the tears disappeared under her eyelids within mere seconds, "Because you want to make me feel better, but the truth is I'm an outsider, and I'm damaged goods...I really don't get how you can try so hard for...." she didn't know how to finish that, "I work for you, Tori." she was scraping for reasons, but the truth was....she really wanted to kiss him too...
But he didn't know what happened...and she sure as hell wasn't going to tell him.
She couldn't be with ANYONE until they knew...and if they knew....they'd throw her out like the broken trash she was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:48 pm
Tori looked at her. Truly looked at her. She was crying and saying things that didn't make sense. Damaged goods? What was that supposed to mean? He had no clue what she was trying to keep from him. Tori only knew that he wanted to kiss her, hold her, make her feel better...
All he did was wipe the tears from her face. All he did was watch her. All he did was clench his teeth, disgusted at himself that he could do no more for her.
"Please?" he asked, wondering what she would say to stop him. He wouldn't move without her consent. He wasn't like the Royals who took advantage of the lowers.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:05 am
Fang was exhausted from the emotions she'd held back for so long, so it was only a moment before she gave in, "Tori if you REALLY think you want to kiss me, then do it." She looked him straight in the eye, a hardness having appeared, but at the same time, with newer words the facade was quickly being put up again, and the cocky look was about her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:08 pm
Tori looked at her face and smiled. It was going back to normal. Lightly resting his hand on her face, he pulled her toward him and kissed her. Lightly at first, testing to make sure it was ok. After a minute, his kiss got more passionate and deep, showing her how it felt to him. This was a great feeling. He was glad he was waiting for someone he actually wanted to kiss.  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:15 pm
At first Fang was going to pull away, but it was like she'd been hit by a bolt of lightning. It was like before...but not...it was...nice.
She seemed to melt against him, her aura wings fluttering excitedly with a mass of colors that had never before existed.
She'd never have thought he'd get the guts to do THAT. Slowly, and unconsciously, her arms twined around his neck, resting on his shoulders, and her awareness was destroyed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:24 pm
Tori felt her kiss back and he felt even better. Lightly he leaned her againest the wall, Kissing her more deeply. Her arms were around her neck, and his arms wound around her waist. This must be what Heaven was like. She was a perfect fit to him, and he loved it.

Lucian walked down the hall, looking at papers. The humans were getting persistant and the only two alternatives to letting them into his country were either total decimation of their race or a treaty. He would much prefer to kill them all, but a treaty was better. He could get more out of the deal.
Looking up, he saw Torisen making out with the girl, Angel. He cleared his throat and said, "Torisen, how the mighty have fallen."

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:32 pm
Fang would have backed away, had she not been pressed against a wall, already, and her eyes shot open, her body stiffening, and her face flushed deeply. She brought her arms down from his shoulder, after she broke the kiss, and looked at the ground, instead of Lucian or Tori.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:37 am
Tori was feeling daring. He looked his father in the eyes, not blinking. What could his father do to him that he hadn't been through already? The Box? Sure, the Box was lonely and hard to bear, but he could live with that. He was very non-repentant.
"The mighty only fall when they admit defeat," he said with a steel in his voice, stepping slightly to shield Fang from his father's view. What would his father do to him? There were several different punishments to choose from.

Lucian was contemplating that exact question.
"The Cage? No, you would still have human contact," he thought out loud, hoping his musing would bring Torisen to fear. That was what he made sure his son did; fear him. He was a man to be rightly feared.
"Something that could taunt you..." he thought to himself, knowing the two heard him. Torisen had gone pale but refused to look away from him. That was interesting. He had never done that before.
It was then he thought of the perfect punishment.
"The Glass Prison," he said, walking up to Torisen and clamping his hand onto one of his broken wings, "That way the only one you see is your healer."
The Glass Prison was the place where its victims were blindfolded and they had cotton stuffed into their ears, and the only thing that they were allowed was food. No water. And for this defiance? Four days of no contact and no water seemed good.
He smiled as Torisen gritted his teeth and almost suppressed a squeak of pain. He followed along like a puppy, watching the little Angel girl as he was dragging him away. If he was so attached to her, then he could suffer without her...and with The Bloody King instead.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:40 am
"What's the cage!?" Fang cleared her throat so her voice wouldn't squeak. "I go everywhere with him, as my duty to fulfilling my job ."
She straightened her back and followed them, "Get your hand off of his wing...hurting him further, I'll have to take action." of course she knew she probably had no chance against against the king, but that didn't mean she'd go down without getting a few good hits in.
And he'd get to see his healer...that was Meiyu!
"Now I'll ask again. Would so kindly remove your appendages from my boss' wing?" Though it was an easily stated question, there was noticeable growl in her (getting fiercer) voice, and she'd rounded them to stand infront of them, and block the rest of the hallway.
Her aura bubbled again, hissing and steaming, and crackling almost as if it were fire, itself; turning such a dark shade of the mixtures of orange and pink it was almost the same shade as the bloody kings, even though she'd never killed anybody.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:14 pm
Lucian sighed, looking down at the little girl and watching her aura. It almost looked like lava, the way it burned. He smiled a bit. She was trying a bit hard.
"Move child," he told Angel, tightening his grip and smiling more at Torisen's squeak of pain, "Right now, he is not your concern. You will not be seeing him for a few days. Concider it a vacation," he said, pushing the girl aside and continuing his walk.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:22 pm
"I cannot allow that." Fang stepped infront of them again, taking the form of a dragon, which barely fit in the hallway. It was a wonder the walls didn't crumble around her, "You're not my boss. He is." Her voice was stern and business-like, and had a hiss sound to it. Her wings folded tightly to her back.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:28 pm
Lucian looked at the dragon with a bored annoyance. Scratch his last thought. She was trying MUCH too hard. Either this girl really loved Torisen or she was a glutton for punishment--
He smiled at what dawned on him.
"If you are so insistent, you can be punished with him," he said with an air of entertainment, grabbing Torisen by the hair. He seemed like her weakness. "If you refuse, I snap Torisen's arm like a twig."

Malice Dreamweaver

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games