Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arithealla

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:33 am
Her name is Arithealla...

Her real name is Sarah...

She is 17...

She lives in England...

Her hobbies include gaming, writing, reading and drawing Anime...

She is pursuing a career in acting...

She has very strange dreams...

She can't stand mushy peas.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:54 am
Well, hello everyone >.> Im Innocent Starlight, im 19 and from the UK. I have no religion. I am interested in the enviroment and its protection and i enjoy debating topics, which i hope to get to do here.  

Innocent Starlight

Deflated Rainbow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:05 am
Hiya.
I am Emma, and I just joined not to long ago.
I'm 16, and that's pretty much it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:07 am
hi...i'm new to this guild and i have no life, so i am online....a lot  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Aqua-CC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:51 am
I'm aqua-cc.
I gots invited here cause i make loads of interesting topics.
I feel honored 3nodding
I also slay n00bs.
Even though i still remember my days as one.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:58 am
Um, hey, I'm Ditzo and I've just been invited. I'm 18, I'm turning 19 a week Sunday. whee *So excited!* My favourite band is Queen, but I'm into loads of stuff including classic rock, folk, a bit of punk, a big chunk of Kate Bush and Bob Dylan and endless Eric Clapton. Umm, I like reading and knitting. I'm studying English and Creative Writing at uni. That's it.

PS: Why was I invited? I thought I was pretty much invisible around the GD! confused  

Ditzo

Shadowolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:04 am
Well, OK, hi.

I'm Shadowolf. I'm 21 year old Californian of the US. I like to draw, play guitar, write, listen to music, watch movies/tv, play video games, and read comic books. I'm a Radio/TV major, emphasizing in audio production & recording.

I have way too many favorite bands to name all at once, but I'll just name four for now: Smashing Pumpkins, Cure, Garbage, and Nine Inch Nails.

And uh, I hate politics.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:36 am
Screen Name: Dark-oneechan, Oneechan, Onee, DO, Dark (Take your pick).
Religion: Hedonist (Go look that one up smarty-pants).
Mindset: Irritable, cynical, sarcastic and facetious.
Mug Shot: User Image

Interests: Strongbad, Old School Metal, Weapons, Martial Arts, Chemisty, Anime, Mecha, Manga, Computers, Harware, PC Gaming, Model Kits, Tactics, Sci-Fi/Fantasy literature and Star Trek.

Irritants: n00bs, morons using small font, lame wanna-be haxxors using large font, most emoticons, coloured font, american spelling, illiteracy, stupidity.... The list is somewhat expansive.

That'll do for now.  

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

Satsun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:27 am
Name: Katrina
Nickname: Satsun (if you ever find a satsun on the web it's most likely me)
Comes from: Canada
Lives in: Germany

Likes: , Math, Art, InuYasha, Manga/Anime, Music, "Strum der Liebe", school, frogs, laughing

Dislikes: Emoticon-rape, illiteracy, pink, n00bsl, rabid fangirls, "girlygirls", Bush, Americans(or better USAians) that think they and there country are the best, bad music, Art teacher, the nickname "Katy", people who think I'm male... you get the point?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:07 am
Well, good afternoon, my dear, dear chums. XD

M'moniker's Charlie, I'm 17 (born 22/06/88 ), I live in Brighton on the south coast of the UK, and I'm a physics nut. I'm also a grammar nut, so watch it. XD

Thanks for the invite, Red Onyx - this place looks like fun. XD  

CSquared

pyro97

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:55 am
If you want, you can start with name/ nickname, age, interests, fav. music/ band, or anything else you can think of.

real name/nicknames-Cory(many nicknames including - Cordog,Corndog, Cornpone, Cornpun, Gus, Ralphie, and ....I forgot)
usual online name -flames97
age - 14
intrists -music, art, poetry, weight lifting, learning
music-all but heavy metal
fav. color-red & black  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:14 am
Err, okay. I'm Marie, almost 17, less than a month, finally. Ummm, I live in Conn, US, but I've spent most of my life in New York and *heart* it to an extreme. I like to read/write/go on gaia and I go through a strange, never ending amount of phases in my other interests.

I dislike a lot of things, like stupid and idiotic people who don't think before opening their mouths. Including some of my friends of course. But that's the whole, strange, one-sided friendship thing. Um, right, everything else is kind of built into knowing me and not something I can think to blabbering about or list sweatdrop But thanks for the invite.

extreme_velocity

Dark_Judje

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:29 am
hi i'm judith,
i'm from holland,
thanks for inviting me ^^
hopefully i'll have fun here with all of you wink  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:54 pm
Hi! I'm Melissa and I'm new to the guild. I'm not sure where exactly I was picked up but I'm generally found on the Entertainment Discussion board. Discussable topics are pretty slim there, but I'm a huge cinema fan so I grin and bear it. If I'm online and not on Gaia you can bet that I'm on the Internet Movie Database message boards.

Other than that, I'm a twentysomething woman who lives with her boyfriend. I just moved from my lifetime home in California to New Jersey.

I was a business major in school and although I'm currently not working (because I literally just moved here) I'm hoping to find a job in business or communications.

I have a Siamese kitten named Suchin, an older brother, a younger sister and two awesome parents.

I love to cook. I'm Italian and that's my favorite cuisine.

I love to read. Classics like Dickens and Steinbeck are my favorites. New classics like Orwell and Kerouac are second. I don't read tripe like Stephen King and Dean Koontz, but I do read tripe like Harry Potter.

My username comes from a lyric in the Allman Brothers song, "Melissa". I'm really not that sweet at all.

I listen to all kinds of music, from classics and standards to today's rap, from classic rock to Beethoven. However, that doesn't mean I'm not critical about music. I just have very broad tastes.

I was raised in the church, but I'm agnostic now. I still feel that I'm a very religious person, but I call myself agnostic for lack of a better word. My beliefs are my own developments and I will discuss them with anybody openminded and interested.

The only television show I make a point to watch is Law & Order: SVU, although I'll happily watch South Park if it's on.

I've been a registered Republican since 90 days before my 18th birthday, hence, I don't talk politics much because my peers really don't understand that a whole lot.

Okay, I've said a whole hell of a lot without anybody really getting to know anything about me at all, so I'll stop now. My PM box is always open.

SweetMelissa

Toothsome Conversationalist

xXShogoKawadaXx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:53 pm
Real name is Aaron

I'm 18

I'm a white, black, mexican mix

I'm an Atheist

I like all kinds of music, just some less than others

Interests: Video Games. Religion, Sexuality, and Moral debates. Other random stuff.

Dislikes: The close-minded, idiots, etc.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games