Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:44 am
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Happy
Thoughts: There's an empty compartment
With: Kara

Newlyn led the redheaded girl into one of the last empty compartments. "Good, we found one still empty." she heaved her trunk up into one of the overhead bins and sat down by the window, taking Scratch out of her pocket.

"Responsibility is the price of freedom"

Where everyone you know never leaves too soon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:55 am
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>Nell giggled softly at Marina's explanation over her cat and aww'd at its purrs as she was scratching. She nodded as she answered all her questions and frowned as both girls spoke about Slytherin, almost neutrally. A smile found its place on her face when she asked about being in Hufflepuff. "It's nice I suppose. The people in there are very helpful but...it almost feels like if you didn't know certain people it takes a while to become accustomed to it, ya know? I'm not saying it was bad! It was just...different." she finished rather lamely. Nell couldn't fault her peers, there were only so many 'puff first years and all of them either knew each other or knew people outside the house so of course she wouldn't try and butt in there! But it did get sort of lonely.<<@

((OOC smile )

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Marina and Michelle | Where: Hogwarts Station-on the Express | Feeling: Slightly sad | Thinking: New year, new year! |

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Shard Hozuki

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:27 am
User Image

E l e v e n . U n s o r t e d . F i r s t Y e a r
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █ ------K a r a D u s k a txxxxxxxxxx

Kara walked into the compartment, having been marveling at the train the entire way there. She had been on trains before, of course, but they generally smelled awful and were run down. The Hogwarts Express was roughly as far away from that as a train could possibly be. Everything was clean, the people all looked excited to be on their way back to school, and there wasn't even a hint of an awful smell that she could detect. The smile on her face as she walked in after Newlyn was probably very evident to the other girl, even as she strained to get her trunk into the bins above them. "This is so amazing..How can something like this exist?" Kara was still clearly in awe of everything and it was finally setting in.

ooc: bleh~  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:36 am
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
Wearing
Mood: Understanding
Thoughts: Oh..
With: Nell and Michelle

Marina nodded. "Oh, so if you don't know anyone else already it's hard to make friends?" she asked. "Slytherin is sort of like that. Most people who are sorted into it already have relatives of family friends in Slytherin. I didn't know anyone at all. My mum was a Ravenclaw, and my dad a Hufflepuff." She felt a little uneasy about being back with the rest of the Slytherins, actually. Not just because he would be there, but also because there would be a whole new bunch of first years all ready to hate her because she was the only halfblood in Slytherin that she knew of. Yay.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:40 am
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle smirked as Marina spoke. "Who wants to be friends with Slytherin gits anyways?" She asked with a classic half smile. "Of course, I'm the oldest in my family so no relatives for me, and so far none of my family has been sorted into Slytherin besides me anyways. Though I think Elli might be." She shrugged and fell silent. They probably didn't want to here about her family anyways. Seeing as her father was a pureblood maniac just like the Edgeworths and her cousin was a lot more likeable than her. She sighed quietly.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:58 am

User ImageUser Image

@>>Nell shrugged but silently agreed with Michele. About the no family members in Hogwarts anyway not the no friends in Slytherin. She and Marina were perfectly nice. "No on in my family went to Hogwarts either. My Da was homeschooled, my Mum went to school in Haiti and my brother went to the same school as Mum. I'm the first to go here."<<@

((OOC smile )

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Marina and Michelle | Where: Hogwarts Station-on the Express | Feeling: Ok | Thinking: New year, new year! |

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:59 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ɉɑɗєɳ Șɑɭɭɨɳɢ

Jade started clicking his tongue again after Gracie told him that her owl Alpha didn't bite. He watched as it hopped over on his lap which was weird since he never had an owl on his lap before. As he started stroking Alpha he looked over at Gracie and said
"Is Alpha always this friendly?"
Thinking about it he realized he never even had an animal this close before his Mother was allergic to most animals and his Father said they were nothing more than a pestilence.
✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗☠✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗
Jades Theme

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:05 pm

Wearing
Thoughts: Yeah, the train is nice
With: Kara

"Magic," Newlyn replied simply. "But it is nice." The first year was no stranger to luxury, but she was by no means spoiled. However, that didn't mean she didn't appreciate the cushioned seats.

"Responsibility is the price of freedom."

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:10 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Gracie laughed and nodded. "Yeah." She answered with a smile. "He's the sweetest bird I've ever met." She reached into her pocket and brought out a small bag of owl treats, right as Alpha began butting his head into Jade's stomach. "Here." She said tossing the bag to the first year.

OOC:...

Love interest: Jack

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:16 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖㊏✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Jade felt the gentle nudging on his stomach from Alpha as Gracie started to talk. When she took out the owl treats and threw them he cuaght them about a foot away from his face and opened it then started feeding them to the owl.
"I can see why people have pets... I'm not allowed to have any sort of animal in the house."
He said as he continued to give the bird treats. Feeling the gentle scrap on his fingers as he handed them over was rather comforting.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖㊏✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Jades Theme

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:27 pm
[How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
Wearing
Mood: Amused
Thoughts: Haha
With: Nell and Michelle

Marina had to laugh at the 'Slytherin gits' comment of Michelle's. It felt good to laugh, anyway. She hadn't for a while. When she had regained her composure. "Your mom went to school in Haiti? That's wicked! Does she speak French?" She thought she had read somewhere that French was a major language in Haiti, but couldn't be sure.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? well I think I know...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:35 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Calm
What I am doing: Trying to sit with Newlyn and Kara
What I want to be doing: Be with Tristain

Jayden walked onto the train, still trying to get over the fact that Tristain, his best friend and soon to be girlfriend, moved away. He hated that her father was in the marines, since she basically had to leave because the man was transferred back to the United States of America. He could picture her face in that witch school in which his father had told him about. He hated the picture; so he thrust it from his mind, not really knowing how to think about anything else, but her.

He got on the train, looking for a friend to sit with, but honestly, except Tristain, he had not made very many friends. He made 'friends', speaking that he was the new Quidditch Captain as a fourth year. He couldn't believe Colton left that position to him, when Gaunt was a year older. It was okay however, he knows that Tristain, his girlfriend, and her brother Colton had permanently left a mark on his life. He was going to miss both of them, but he was going to have to get over that quickly. He looked for an open seat and couldn't seem to find any. That's when he stumbled upon two girls, two girls he has never seen before in his life. He took pleasure in the fact that he thought both of them were cute; so why not try sit with them, since every other bloody seat was filled. He opened the door, somewhat of a smirk on his face.

"May I sit with you two?" he asked the two girls. What's better than putting himself out there? He wasn't shy, but when it comes to the ladies, he sometimes trips over himself in sentences, which he found that girls thought was funny. He was ready for this new year to start.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:45 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick
Unsorted || First Year

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Thanks Alaric!" Sun said. From the corner of his eyes, he could see more people coming towards the compartment. He was sure that they would get squashed here.

He smiled at Cersei, her speech seemed to lighten up the mood. At least Sun knew that they wouldn't sit in entire awkward silences glaring at each other. "I'm beyond excited," he responded. "I didn't sleep a wink yesterday."

✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧

Confidence
Just hold your head high
And keep going  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:48 pm

Wearing
Thoughts: He's cute...
With: Kara and Jayden

Bright blue eyes looked up at him as the first year turned to face him. "Sure," The boy seemed older, a third of fourth year probably. She wondered why he wanted to sit with two first years, but didn't dwell too long on it. Maybe he didn't have any friends. Besides, he was cute. She moved over on her seat to make room. "I'm Newlyn Vass."

"Responsibility is the price of freedom."

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:52 pm

User ImageUser Image

@>>Nell smiled widely as Marina laughed, happy that she was feeling happier about going back to school. She nodded positively when asked if her Mum spoke French and giggled when she was told it was "wicked" "Yeah, she also speaks Haitian and taught all of us to speak it. Currently I know French, Haitian, Scottish, Italian, and bits and pieces of Spanish. I'm kinda figuring out whether I wanna learn German or Russian later on." she bit her bottom lip softly showing her slight conflict.<<@

((OOC smile )

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Marina and Michelle | Where: Hogwarts Station-on the Express | Feeling: Happy | Thinking: New year, new year! |

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games