Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hearts and Spades (Open...WOO!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Look prettiful?
  HELL YAH!
  Nerps
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:56 pm
(aero :3 )

Skye wasn't expecting the Aero attack and she was honestly was too close to dodge so she held her arms up to hopefully lessen the damage. The tornado made her skid across the ground, luckily she wasn't harmed. She quickly got up on her feet and casted Fire to act as a distraction, casting Thunder right above the heartless.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:03 pm
((Thanks))

The feline had barely managed to get back on its feet when it had to leap out of the two attacks range. It wasn't quite fast enough and lets out an angered hiss as a tail is singed. It begins circling Skye warily, launching a few Aero's mixed with a Blizzard at the woman.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:05 pm
((What happened to the first bad guy? I don't think I've seen him post... And why do I keep hitting the 'o' instead of the 'i'?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:14 pm
Yoru with his dark blades started to run at the heartless swiping at it being level one he had no cool magic or abiltys

Shade just looked at the heartless in ah  

Xistund

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:17 pm
(I don't know if you're talking about Ichigo or Ano, but Ano has been busy lately with jobs and yeah)

Skye tried to counter and dodge as many as she could, but the Blizzard managed to freeze her arm. She tried to shake off the ice as she casted Thunder around the path that the feline was circling, making sure not to hit Yoru.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:01 am
"That one I fought was bigger, and plus, I don't care, you know what, I'm gonna go help that werewolf guy." Virgil said and stuck his tongue out at Drinn. Then he summoned his Keyblade and went to attack the Heartless that was attacking Marx.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:31 am
Unknowing to anyone, Continental was lying on a roof overlooking every area to see what trouble would be had with his little minions, or minor bosses but become bored and agrivated at the same time as that no one could kill these small Heartless that he could easily kill with one strike. Continental then leaned up and jumped down next to the Heartless attacking everybody and sucked it into a portal Mmmmm, Yummy." He said with a grin as he looks for his helpers "Illiandrinn, how come you could not find anyone to give me a challenge yet nor have taken over this planet, it is not that big and you surely have the Heartless under your control. Do you have any excuses that would help explain this situation?" Continental says as a gunblade appears in hand. He aimed in Illiandrinn's direction and fired once, not at her but behind her to hit a house which immediately exploded and lit the background behined her ablaze. Much better, you look more like yourself with this setting don''t you agree?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:32 am
Nero grunted in anger before charging forward. He used Aero magic to allow him to run up the side of the wall before leaping over it and falling directly over the heartless. He flicked his Wakizashi into the wall to give him a way out before dropping straight down with his Katana pointed at the Corpser's head (EDIT) only for the heartless to disappear into a portal. His Katana had 3/4's of the blade dug down into the ground. Nero glared around in anger looking for who killed the heartless he was trying to kill.

(Heyyyy whyd you have to go and do that? I guess its time for an Edit.)  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:45 pm
((Dude! She's undercover! stare Besides, her job at the moment is to cause havoc and mayhem while not getting caught. I was having fun too...))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:58 pm
Marx charged forwards and sent blasts at the heartless. "I can take these things easily."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:00 pm
((Fiyah said to jump in so I did, how was I supposed to know killing one thing and saying one line would ******** up the story? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:52 pm
((Ask what I'm doing first please. I'm supposed to be the second boss, so I haven't felt a need to reveal myself yet.))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:47 pm
Sai smiled as he looked down from above the rooftops. He liked to observe people especially when we going to attack he could know there weak spots and attack when they are open. He sensed Illiandrinn and Continental near. he gave a small smile. Being the boss of the Spades he could figure out where his members were by sensing their aura.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:56 pm
"Our world got taken away remember? I was hoping to find you, and also Kyrie, do you know if she's safe?" Nero asked, using his Devil Bringer to grapple his way up to Dante's rooftop.

((Minnta, don't worry about it, Virgil doesn't pay attention remember? Also he wasn't near her when Continental appeared, everybody cool down and be excellent to each other. ^o^/ ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:07 pm
(Moving on? o.o Btw...any plans for Rin? She's patiently sitting in a house lol)

Skye didn't expect the Heartless to disappear like it did. Looking around cautiously, she made a flame at the top of her staff and held it over her arm to thaw it out.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games