Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:16 am
User ImageUser Image
I don't know why all the trees change in the fall
I know you're not scared of anything at all
Don't know if Snow White's house is near or far away
But I know I had the best day
With you today

I don't know who I'm gonna talk to now at school
I know I'm laughing on the car ride home with you
Don't know how long it's gonna take to feel okay
But I know I had the best day
With you today

Heather Stevia and Terren Cole
Hawthorn

Halfblood - Hufflepuff - Third Year - Beater - Single
Halfblood - Ter Bear - Age Eight

And I had the Best Day with you today

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Terren smiled at this boy. He seemed really nice, which is what he thought about most people, but still. Heather, on the other hand, froze like a deer in the headlights, her eyes growing wide. "Bleiddiaid? Did you say your last name was Bleiddiaid?" she asked him, hoping she misheard him the first time. If his name is Bleiddiaid, then he's related to Remy in some way. That's why he looks so familiar. He must be, like, Remy's brother, or something. I can't let Remy know. She'd have a meltdown. A mental breakdown. she thought, her serious face masking her thoughts and emotions. If this boy was related to Remy in any way, her, Dhyl, Minn, and Terren would have to be swore to secrecy about the events that occurred today.

Heather & Terren
{OOC: Haha. That part wasn't part of my plan, Dhyl! Don't look at me for blame! XD}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Now I know why all the trees change in the fall
I know you were on my side
Even when I was wrong
And I love you for giving me your eyes
Staying back and watching me shine

And I didn't know if you knew
So I'm taking this chance to say
That I had the best day
With you today

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:06 am
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Second Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯

Hushed, softly spoken words flittered in the air, brushing back a stray of amber hair behind her ears the half witch, half veela turned to Veri with bright, twinkling eyes. "Well, you have brilliant taste, Veri, is it?" A grin lurched suddenly, a sudden skip in her step at the very thought of returning to the cherished, and beloved school of witchcraft and wizardry. "Are you mates going to Hogwarts next year??" She announced to those around her.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Diagon Alley
---------- with Marina, Eli, Whit, Veri, Bran
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:30 am
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Verily nodded quietly to the question about Hogwarts. "Its.. just Ver...." She muttered, "A-and umm.... our s-s-sister and umm our cousin a-already go to Hogwarts." She twirled a piece of hair around her finger trying to do everything but look the older girl in the eyes.
OOC:...

Love interest:

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:35 am
User Image
Through the wind and the rain
He stands hard as a stone
In a world that he can't rise above
But his dreams give him wings
And he flies to a place where he's loved

Ɍomulus Ѵeryn Ƀleiddiaid
~Concrete Angel~

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

Romulus tilted his head curiously. "Y-yes... Bleiddiaid. Romulus Veryn Bleiddiaid. B-but you can call me 'Romy...' If you want..." He looked up, his blue eyes searching hers curiously. 'Why does it matter if my name's Bleiddiaid? Is it special? Or scary?!' he thought, hoping nothing was wrong with him. His hand dropped instinctively to the small picture frame he kept in his pocket. It was the only surviving picture of his big sister.

Wearing
{OOC: It was all my idea there, Dhylan!}

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

What is this place?: Diagon Alley✧ Who are you again?: Heather, Terren, Minn, and Dhylan✦ What are my inner thoughts?: What's wrong with me?!✧ What I'm singing: Nothing, yet!✦

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel boy with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:35 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred. Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Curious
Thoughts: I wonder who they're related to?
With: Cersei, Elli, Ver, Whit, and Branwen

Marina smirked at Whit's apparent discomfort with his name. Poor kid. But she really shouldn't be talking, her middle name was Eugenie. She had always questioned her parent's sanity in choosing that as their child's middle name. She noticed that Cersei and Ellie were wearing the same shirt, the only difference being the color. Oh, that was awkward. She was relieved when Cersei didn't make a big deal out of it, and instead complimented Ver for her fashion taste. The shirt was nice, after all. She glanced down self consciously at her own outfit, fingering the lacy edge of her shorts. She hoped she didn't look like a little girl. "Your sister and cousin go to Hogwarts?" Marina echoed Ver, picking up on that particular tidbit. "Who are they?" Maybe she knew them, she mused. It was a small world. Sometimes she wished she had other magical relatives beside her parents, it must be nice to have family attending school with you.

"Endurance is nobler than strength, and has more patience than beauty"

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:52 pm
Ѧɭɭɡσσɗ Ⱦϖɩηs
User ImageUser Image

Branwen's eyes focused on each person as they spoke. Two of them seemed to be Second Years and the two sisters seemed to be her age. She decided to ask the typical question for her age group, "What house do you want to get sorted into? And what house are you in?" Branwen asked, pointing her last question to the older two. "I'm hoping for Ravenclaw, but I suppose Gryffindor or Slytherin would be okay...Or Hufflepuff..Hufflepuff might be okay..." The girl mused, none of the houses were to bad to her. She just hoped that there was some intelligent students in other houses beside the Eagles.

Whitford looked up at the small group and looked at Branwen when she asked a question. "I'm hoping for Gryffindor, I think it's the only one that really fits me, y'know?" He said, looking at each of the girls closely.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:04 pm
VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Years|||

User Image
User Image
Ver tapped her fingers against her thigh, trying to calm herself down. Oh why did she have to be so awkward and shy. If only Elli was paying attention and could carry on the conversation for her. She looked up at her twin, but the other girl was totally enthralled with the boy who had joined them. Ver gulped and then nodded when Marina asked about her family. "Oh um well... Gracie... Gracie McHalen.... she's our-our cousin. She's a umm... Ravenclaw. And uhh Mitchy... I-I-I m-mean Michelle Catlin is our ol-older sister....." She trailed off. Grey eyes zooming back to her shoes, as her fingers began tapping against her leg faster.

Elli glanced at her sister who amazingly hadn't passed out or run away yet and smiled at her reassuringly before turning her attention back to Whit. "Well I wanted to be in Ravenclaw, not that I'd really fit in there, but Gracie got sorted there and I see enough of her at home. So I'm not really sure where I want to be put. I mean Hufflepuff is definitely not for me so I guess either Gryffindor or Slytherin." She paused and then nodded. "Ver is a sure Ravenclaw."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:23 pm

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
Wearing
Mood: Neutral
Thoughts: Ah, the house question?

Marina smiled faintly at the house question. You would think that after a year she would be used to saying she was in Slytherin, but she still tensed up when asked what her house was. "Well, I'm in Slytherin. I thought for sure I was going to be a Ravenclaw when I was sorted, but you never really know. Your Sorting can be surprising. Most people are pleased by what house their in, so there's usually nothing to worry about." She neglected to add that she hadn't been pleased. She was over that, hopefully. She turned to Ver and Ellie. "Oh, so you're related Gracie and Michelle. I don't really know Gracie, but Michelle is in Slytherin with me." She decided to not mention that they were related to Him. Best not to think about that for as long as possible. Today was supposed to be a good day.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty"

]

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:33 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver nodded her head. "Y-y-yeah. Mitchy was really upset when she got sorted into Slytherin...n-n-no offense.... " She gulped. She didn't mean to make it sound like Slytherin was bad. She didn't really think it was but Michelle had a lot of opinions and none of them were good. "S-sh-she d-didn't want to be like o-our dad. But I I guess they're more alike than she'd like to admit." Verily shrugged and chewed on her lip. "If y-your in Slytherin then you must know the Edgeworth boy....?" She asked curiously. She had never met her cousin since her mother had left before she ever could and her father refused to bring them with him when he did business. Something about it being dangerous and he wouldn't put another child through that. She shrugged at her own thoughts and looked up at Marina.

Love interest:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:49 pm

Wearing
Mood: Tense
Thoughts: She brought Him up....

Marina gave a wry smile to the nervous younger girl. "None taken. I wasn't exactly thrilled either," she admitted. "Some of the Slytherins can be a bit... unwelcoming if you don't share specific views." She wasn't going to elaborate. Ver probably knew what she was talking about. She didn't want to go around badmouthing her house, anyways. It had some redeeming qualities. Like how she had manged to learn the particular skill of keeping one's face utterly devoid of any emotion or signs of weakness. Which came into play when Ver posed her next question. "Yes, I know Damien." she answered simply. She wondered briefly if he was in Diagon Alley today, and prayed she didn't run into Him. Or maybe she wanted to, so she could finally settle the Incident and thank Him for saving her life. Since the last time she thanked Him he was in a coma. But whether she saw Him or not, she had a feeling that the Incident wasn't going to be settled for a while. Not when the parties involved were Slytherins.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:19 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
"He's my cousin I guess. I've never met him, but Gracie says he's a right royal douche bag. Her exact words." Ver suddenly became aware of what she was saying and looked away awkwardly. "Umm... err. but Gracie's g-g-g-got a lot of opinions about p-people... especially Slytherins.... Um..." She paused, tapping her fingers once again. She really hoped that Marina wasn't his friend. That would make this situation all the more awkward. She chewed her lip and looked around the street. "Er.. So w-why-why are you here today... In Diagon Alley I mean?"

Love interest:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:32 pm

Wearing
Mood: Tense
Thoughts: Good, she changed the subject

A year ago, Marina would have agreed wholeheartedly with Ver, but now.... She just didn't know. Stupid Damien, why did he have to save her life? Now she couldn't say anything bad about him without feeling guilty. "He can be," she agreed, settling on that. It wasn't a full insult, right? Oh, Merlin maybe Ver thought they were friends. That would be bad. If Ver told Michelle anything along those lines.... She doubted Michelle would try to find out if that was true or not. Michelle would just go straight to making her life miserable. She really could do without that. But thankfully Ver was now changing the subject. "I'm buying school supplies, like you guys are, right? By the way, cute kitten." she added, noticing the kitten in Ver's arms for the first time.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:37 pm
User Image
Đhyl & Ӎinn Ƞolynn
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺Minn↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
Minn giggled at Terren. He was so silly!

Dhyl gave a sidelong glance to Heather. He still couldn't place the stupid surname! 'Romy Bleiddiaid... Who the heck are you?!' he thought. Heather seemed to have it figured out, but he was a bit... slow today. He stared at the younger boy, his face drawn, still searching for some clue.
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺Dhyl↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
{{OoC:}}

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:42 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
T"uhh.. yeah." Ver nodded. "Our aunt got us most of supplies already. W-we're just getting our wands. And well these little guys." She scratched the small kittens ears happily and smiled at Marina. "She's actually a half-kneazle!" Ver exclaimed excitedly. "She's supposedly going to grow to be really huge."

Love interest:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:02 pm
Mood: Neutral
Thoughts: What a cute kitten

Marina smiled at the kitten, letting herself relax some now that they were talking about kittens and not Him. "A half kneazle? Wicked! I just have a regular cat as my pet." She noticed that Ver's stuttering was less frequent. Maybe the shy girl was finally coming out of her shell.  
Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games