Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Mini RP - Kanto Badge Run (Reno) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:03 pm
"Ding! That is correct! Proceed." The screen chimed as the door flew open, revealing an empty room with another screen. "Good job! Time for the next quiz! Like fire I am beautiful to look at. I can burn you but touching me lasts way longer than any burn. What am I?" The screen asked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:10 pm
Staring at the screen for a moment before looking to his hands, Reno began to attempt to figure out some idea of what this could. "Beautiful like fire, somehow wounds worse if ya touch it. Oh wait, I got it this time. Its lava." Staring at the screen before simply headbutting it, the red haired Snagem awaited the response.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:03 pm
Tesei Utakata
Staring at the screen for a moment before looking to his hands, Reno began to attempt to figure out some idea of what this could. "Beautiful like fire, somehow wounds worse if ya touch it. Oh wait, I got it this time. Its lava." Staring at the screen before simply headbutting it, the red haired Snagem awaited the response.
"That's actually clever however since you headbutted my screen I should show you lava. Any who, you pass!" Screen replied, makes you wonder if it's just someone talking through the screen. Either way, the door opened to reveal another empty room and another quiz. "Like the sun I never sleep. I walk the Earth, spewing the power of the place of whence I came. What am I?" The screen asked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:21 pm
Reno would stare up at the screen before blinking a few times and visibly drooping. "Dude, I know you are a real person back there. And this riddle is so vague and wishy-washy I could use half a dozen answers. It could be Ho-Oh, Entei, Macargo, and Magmortar as they all basically emerged from fire and have little to no need fer sleep or can prevent it. And if I really wanted ta stretch the vagueness, I could name almost any fire type Pokemon." Reno groaned out, glaring at where he assumed some sort of a camera was. He was not going to deal with this stupid vagueness when he could get something challenging and with a specific answer.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:25 pm
"Any member of the Magby line would do, Vital Spirit, get it?" The screen said with a laugh as the door opened up and a rather dorky looking individual slouched into the room, adjusting his glasses as he fiddled with a Pokeball in his free hand. "Eh...didn't get his riddle huh? Can't say I blame you, a lot of them are weird and just plan corny. Either way, humor him and battle me." The Super Nerd said as he released a Ponyta.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:34 pm
Reno let his shoulders drop and a small smile settle on his face as he heard the words of his opponent. "I screamed at the vagueness of it, accidentally mentioned the answer in my rant, and now I'm here. So yeah, they are a little bloody corny. Well, let's see what happens." Throwing a Pokeball at the ground near his feet, Reno watched as Rocky, his new Binacle appeared to greet the Ponyta. "Alright Rocky. Time ta make sure ya know how ta fight. Since I remember ya tryin ' ta kill me with it, use Razor Shell." The rock would...nod? Well, it made an affirmative motion before sending itself flying at the Ponyta, claws engulfed in an aura of blue energy.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:49 am
"Interesting specimen, what region does it come from?" The Super Nerd asked as he looked on in wonder. "Oh, right, Ponyta use Bounce." He said with a sigh, obviously not caring much for battle. As the Binacle closed in the tiny horse would reveal that it possessed a fantastic nimble grace as it leaped up high into the air, avoiding the Razor Shell entirely. "Double Kick." As Ponyta came back down it would land on its front hooves behind Binacle and kick at the Rock Pokemon with its hind legs as the hooves gave off a faint brown glow.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:02 pm
"Uh, Kalos. Why do ya ask?" Reno told the young nerdling, watching the Ponyta as it gracefully leaped into combat and kicked Rocky square in one of the hands. The pressure from the kick transferred over to the other hand, which proceeded to eject the Water energy it possessed as fast as possible to relieve the feeling. What resulted would be a Water Gun, aimed at the Ponyta as the second kick came in to thrash the Rock type.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:51 pm
The Super Nerd watched as his Ponyta took a stream of water right on its behind, the pony stumbling forward with a cry and then turning around to face the Binacle, snorting angry. "Huh, Kalos...can't say I'm familiar with that place. Perhaps I'll check out a book on it later...Ponyta, it's obviously a Water type so use Wild Charge." The Super Nerd said. With a stamp of its hoof the angry Ponyta would rush towards the Binacle, head lowered and electricity crackling from its body as it intended to ram the rock creature.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:30 pm
Reno turned to the Super Nerd before continuing their discussion. "Kalos is a pretty strange place and you would really need ta study it well. Hell, I saw a livin' sword as a Pokemon there and that wasn't the strangest thing I saw." Looking to the now charging Ponyta and staring down at the Binacle. "Uh....Mud Slap?" The tentative order would be matched by the Two Handed Pokemon scraping at the ground to fire with its water, forming the mud for the blast to send at the Ponyta.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:33 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno turned to the Super Nerd before continuing their discussion. "Kalos is a pretty strange place and you would really need ta study it well. Hell, I saw a livin' sword as a Pokemon there and that wasn't the strangest thing I saw." Looking to the now charging Ponyta and staring down at the Binacle. "Uh....Mud Slap?" The tentative order would be matched by the Two Handed Pokemon scraping at the ground to fire with its water, forming the mud for the blast to send at the Ponyta.

The Ponyta neighed as its sight as obstructed by the mud on its face. While its charge became erratic due to poor sight the horse continued on its assault and stumbled into Binacle, hurting its self pretty badly yet still discharging its built up electricity.

"A living sword? Now that's a new one. Any interesting Fire types?" The Super Nerd asked, he seemed fascinated by the place. "Double Kick." Ponyta would then proceed to kick around its general area wildly, attempting to gets its foe, which looked awkward as it was mostly kicking at the air until it would hit the rock.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 6:59 pm
Reno scratched his chin before finally answering the glasses wearing nerd. "Well, there is fire breathing little....Persian or Delcatty type thing. That grows massive when evolved."

Rocky would spasm and jump when the electricity hit him, causing the small barnacle to growl as it saw the Ponyta attempting to kick anything nearby. Diving forward with another Razor Shell ready, the Binacle would attempt to hack the poorly flailing Ponyta as a kick managed to land itself.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 5:06 pm
"Now I simply must visit Kalos!" The Super Nerd exclaimed excitedly, completely ignoring the fact that his Ponyta was just struck down by the living sea rock. "Oh...Ponyta..." He mumbled, snapping back to reality in time to see his fainted Pokemon, returning it promptly. "Well that's all I got. Thanks for telling me about Kalos. Good luck getting to Blaine, and even more good luck trying to beat him." The Super Nerd said with a laugh, the screen in the room lighting up as it prepared to give Reno the next riddle.

"I may be fire but for most who make me naturally I'm the only flame they'll ever touch. What am I?" The screen asked.`  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:37 pm
Reno stared at the device with his Binacle beside it before simply shouting, "Explosions! Fireworks! Big balls of fire that likely could never occur with sticks! I don't know, but if it isn't the answer, I'm blowin' somethin' up." Reaching to his backpack and attempting to locate the volatile explosive known as his hoverboard, Reno awaited an answer.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:44 pm
"Wrong! It's Will-O-Wisp! You don't know your flames very well." The screen screeched, the door opening up to the next room and a man dressed like a stereotypical burger came rushing out, slamming a Pokeball down on the ground upon arrival. "Time to battle! If I win I get all your money!" Did this guy drink a pool of Red Bull? He seemed really hyper. "Grooowl!" His Growlithe howled, ready for battle.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games