Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Main City ➣Facilities
City Guard HQ ➣Barracks Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinigamiwolves

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:17 am
User Image

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Aldaine De’Fraye

Needless to say, Aldaine was physically and mentally exhausted when he got back to the barracks. Part of him wanted to return the comfort of his bed, but he knew to do such was irresponsible of him. Instead, he sucked it up and got on with the day. After managing to salvage what he could at breakfast, the shifter thought it best to report to the Captain’s office and explain his absence this the morning. There was a chance that Reynard may have put two and two together and figure out that the Jaguar had either accompanied or followed Cyrus, but one could never be certain.

As Aldaine made his way to the captain’s office, his hearing began to pick up voices from inside. One was the Captains, but the other, he didn’t recognise. It was a male, and by the new scent he was picking up, it was a lion shifter. Aldaine decided that he would wait to go in rather than interrupt the Captain’s meeting. However, as the jaguar waiting, leaning against the wall, he couldn’t help but let his curiosity get the better of him and eavesdrop on the conversation. In all honestly, he merely expected to learn of some intriguing gossip and idle chit chat, however, the reality was a tad more…unsettling… Aldaine focused his hearing completely on the conversation the two males inside the office were having. “Hmm…the Lord Marshall, orders for new weapons and armour, ALL the craftsmen in the City, enough for an ARMY?!” Aldaine had to admit, most of the time, it took very little to rile him up, but the information he was only after hearing disturbed him slightly. What the hell was going on? At that point, Aldaine thought it was best to stop listening in, in the off-chance Reynard or the other individual suddenly opened the door, he wouldn’t want to arouse ay suspicions that he listened in on their conversation.

Aldaine stood up straight and waited until he was sure that the two males had finished talking before knocking on the door…

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Eoana City Guard || Aldaine De'Fraye
[Where: Barracks] [With: No one] [Feeling: Curious, confused, unsettled] [Outfit: Guard Uniform] Regular
[OOC:]

The_littlest_Dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Aldaine De'Fraye - [x]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:52 am
User Image

Rey didn’t like the sound of this at all, but there was no denying what Leon had told him. The Lion shifter wasn’t someone to start rumors or to come forward with false allegations. The only way Leon would even consider this possibility was if he couldn’t think of any other logical explanation to account for the Lord Marshal’s actions.

“Do me a favor…keep your eyes and ears open to anything else that might be going on. If I go snooping around it would get back to the Lord Marshal, but as an artisan, if you go asking questions about your competitors, it doesn’t look suspicious.” Rey said with a bit of a frown. If he wasn’t so well known in the community he would have gone snooping around, trying to gather more evidence to explain what was happening, but it was risky enough asking Leon to do it.

Leon nodded a bit, a worried look in his own eyes. “I’ll do what I can. If I find out anything of importance I’ll let you know.” That being said, not two seconds later a knock came to the door. Frowning deeply, Rey was tempted to tell whoever it was to go away, but he did have a Barracks to run.

“One moment.” He called out before looking back to Leon. “I guess that’s my cue to get back to work.” Rey said with a small smirk. Offering the man his hand, he shook it firmly. “I appreciate you coming here and confiding in me, Leon. I’ll be in touch.”

Leon knowing when to make his exit, nodded and smirked a little. “I’m sure Leonora will be along to pester you about the wedding plans. Don’t be surprised if she ambushes you.” With a chuckle, Leon headed for the door. Unlocking it, he pulled it open and stepped out, catching sight of the Guard who’d knocked – a jaguar shifter by the smell and look of him. Giving the man a nod, Leon took his leave without another word.

Rey, releasing a small sigh, moved to his desk. “You can enter now, Aldaine…” It never took more than one sniff to know who loitered outside the door – especially when the door was open. Rey had to wonder if the man had heard any of the previous conversation. If he had, he’d be smart to keep that knowledge to himself…

Reynard Balgaire || Leon the Blacksmith

ShinigamiWolves

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Shinigamiwolves

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:21 pm
User Image

Aldaine De’Fraye

Once the conversation had ended, and the Lion shifter had taken his leave, Aldaine stepped inside Reynard’s office at the Captain’s permission. Aldaine stopped a few feet from the Fox’s desk so as not to invade the Captain’s personal space. Standing up right, he spoke “I apologise for any inconvenience caused by my intrusion, but I thought it was perhaps best to report the reasoning behind the absence of Cyrus Marshall and Myself this morning…” he began, taking a breath before continuing, “Upon waking this morning, I found a note left by Cyrus informing me that he’d travelled to Serene Tops. While his reasons were unknown at the time, I decided that I would follow suite, in the case that an accident would befall my colleague with no aid to assist him othereise. That’s all, Sir.” Aldaine finished.

Aldaine still felt unsettled by the information he had learnt of earlier, but for now, he managed to push it to the back of his mind. The conversation the Captain had with the male before would definitely make the fox distraught. Regardless, it was best not to pry, the jaguar didn’t need the Captain being more distrustful of him than he already was.

With his objective complete, he awaited Reynard’s reply...

[Where: Barracks] [With: Reynard] [Feeling: Neutral] [Outfit: Guard Uniform] Regular

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Aldaine De'Fraye - [x]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:48 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Reynard could sense Aldaine’s uneasiness. He wasn’t sure what it was pertaining to, but his instincts were telling him to be wary for the jaguar shifter. Truth be told, his instinct were always telling to him to be wary of the man, but this was different. As Aldaine explained his absence at drills, Rey arched a brow. Was Cyrus feeling melancholy? Did he have some issue that he wasn’t bringing to his attention? This didn’t sit well with Reynard. While the Tiger shifter was more of a solitary man, Rey knew that he was a good one, even if he had his own demons to battle. Who didn’t have demons to haunt them at night? Hell, one of Rey’s demons was standing not five feet from him!

"You did the right thing, Aldaine. While drills are important, making sure that your fellow guards are well is even more of a priority in my book. I am glad that you followed him, and I will be sure to talk to him myself to see if he needs anything.” Few knew of Cyrus’s issues with his feral side and Rey wasn’t one to spill secrets, so he would have to talk to Cryus himself to determine what Aldaine knew…

“Was there anything else that was bothering you, Mister De’Fraye? You seem a bit...on edge.” Rey said with a slightly narrowed gaze, obviously suspicious of the shifter and wondering if he’d heard any bit of his previous conversation with Leon.

═══════════════════╝

Captain of the Eoana City Guard || Reynard Balgaire

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Shinigami Wolves

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Shinigamiwolves

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:14 pm
User Image

Aldaine De’Fraye

Aldaine shared Reynard’s gaze at the captain’s words. The fox shifters eyes screamed of distrust and suspicion. So, he was right. Aldaine had thought that, perhaps, there was a chance Reynard was beginning to develop some form or minuscule fragment of trust in him. But he Captain’s eyes were just as sceptical as the day the jaguar arrived. All in all, Aldaine wasn’t surprised, and in all honesty, this time round, the fox had a valid reason to be suspicious given Aldaine’s curious little ears… Yes, he was unnerved by the information from earlier, though he had managed to hide that. He had to admit, he was impressed with the fox’s observational skills.

Regardless Aldaine remained unfazed by the Captain’s question and answered “No Sir, I feel perfectly fine, though thank you for asking.” it wasn’t an honest answer, but he had worked so hard to maintain a position at the barracks, he couldn’t lose it now, he had nowhere else. If he told Reynard that he had heard the information of what was a private conversation, how would the Captain have acted? Knowing Reynard and given his already evident distrust of him, Aldaine knew that there was a risk that Reynard would distrust him even more, and Aldaine for one didn’t need a nagging mouthpiece at his back, Reynard did that enough already. Ugh… damn him and his ******** curiosity, when was Aldaine ever going to learn?! Aldaine managed to retain his thoughts and features, while his mind was a burning mess and spoke once more “That’s all I have to report Sir. I’ll be returning to my duties. Again, I apologise if I had interrupted your meeting before hand.” Aldaine stated as he turned to leave the Captain’s office. He hoped the Captain didn’t stop him, after a frustrating morning, he really didn’t need a lecture or an interrogation session.

[Where: Barrack] [With: Reynard] [Feeling: Anxious (secretly)] [Outfit: Guard Uniform] Regular

The_littlest_Dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Aldaine De'Fraye - [x]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:13 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Reynard knew that his distrust of the jaguar shifter was misplaced. Over the last several months Aldaine had been the model recruit. He followed orders, he showed up for drills – most of the time – and he was eager to prove himself. Despite Rey’s early reservations about having the man in the Barracks, Aldaine was proving that he was more than capable of holding his own, despite only having one arm, and Rey knew that sooner of later he’d have to let go of his past opinions. Yes, that was easier said than done – they had nearly killed one another on the battle field once upon a time…But Aldaine had done nothing to cause distrust.

However, despite these thoughts, his instincts were telling him that this time, something wasn’t right…His thoughts returned to his previous conversation, of which he hoped that no one had overheard. Even the smallest detail would be incriminating…But Aldaine insisted that all was well.

Nodding, Rey sighed a bit. “Very well, Aldiane. Thank you for reporting in and for looking out for Cyrus. Please do let me know if anything else is amiss with him, or yourself.” He said with an emphasis on the last word. “You are free to go.” That being said, Rey was left with his thoughts…he had no idea what he was going to do about the Lord Marshall, but he knew he would have to handle it carefully.

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Shinigamiwolves

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:16 am
User Image

Aldaine De’Fraye

Aldaine had paused and turned back as Reynard spoke. He found himself feeling slightly surprised, though as always, he never showed it. It was rare for Reynard to actually inquire into Aldaine’s wellbeing. Then again, he supposed it came with the position, however, there was something about this one particular instance that felt different. Was it Reynard’s tone of voice? Was it his change from the typical sarcasm and sly smirks Aldaine had received in the past? The jaguar shifter found himself unsure as to what the difference was. Aldaine had thought that, maybe he should be honest…maybe he should just tell Reynard that he had heard the conversation? Surely, if Aldaine were to keep such a secret, it would be a betrayal of trust, would it not? Still, Aldaine wasn’t even sure if Reynard DID trust him, so what was he going to do? More to the point, what would he gain from keeping the information to himself? It’s not like he was some lone hero digging into dark conspiracies, like in those Hero novels he was so fond of as a child. Besides, other than the recent information the jaguar had learnt of, there were other things on Aldaine’s mind as well, but those paled in comparison to the conversation he’d heard between Reynard and the lion shifter from before.

Aldaine’s multitude of thoughts cause his stoic façade to crack for a brief moment, indicated by the sudden, nervous clearing of his throat. He managed to quickly regain his composure, though, he prayed the Captain didn’t take notice. Ugh, this wasn’t getting him anywhere, he needed to get out of the office, if he hesitated for too long, Reynard would grow suspicious. He responded to the Captain’s statement, “Yes, Sir.” and with that, he exited the Captain’s office without another word.

Afterwards, Aldaine had made his way to the bathing chamber to give his face a quick wash and clear his head. Thankfully, it was empty when he had arrived. Grabbing a towel and filling a basin with water, he quickly splashed his face and rubbed it through his hair, letting thee cool liquid calm his thoughts and nerves… “Perfect…” he thought to himself sarcastically. Another mental burden…something told him he wasn’t going to be himself for a while…and he had his damned curiosity to blame…

He scoffed as he whispered to himself “Heh…guess curiosity really does kill the cat…”

- End of Interactions -

[Where: Barracks] [With: Reynard] [Feeling: Contemplative, distressed] [Outfit: Guard uniform] Regular

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Aldaine De'Fraye - [x]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:42 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Rey could see the hesitation in Aldaine’s posture and the way he answered him, his expression as very telling as well. But theirs was a very fragile acquaintance and he knew that for now, there was little he could do to strengthen it. In time, and with a bit of experience, Rey hoped that the two shifters could come to an understanding and maybe even form a lasting friendship. At least he didn’t feel like growling at the man every time he saw him…

Once his door was shut again, he leaned back in his chair and let his head tilt back with a heavy sigh. He had work to do, mountains of it in fact…but this matter regarding the Lord Marshall, it was important and far more of a priority. It seemed that he needed to consult a certain someone about this, someone he could truth…Hopefully the General would believe what he had to say…

[ - End Interaction for RP Day - ]

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

shinigamiwolves

Quote:

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Shinigamiwolves

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:32 pm
User Image

Aldaine De’Fraye

– Opens Interaction for New RP Day –

Aldaine sat in the mess hall by himself as usual. He had finished his breakfast, though he had to force most of it down, and had found himself in quite the conundrum as of recent. With what he had learnt recently from snooping in at the Captain’s office, much as Reynard had observed, he was feeling slightly on edge. It wasn’t everyday you learned inside information of a potential oddity that may point to a conspiracy inside a governing institution, and on the neutral territory between Valor and Trendel no less. The jaguar had cursed himself for listening in on the private conversation, but there was no use in focusing on his past mistake. He needed to figure out what to do now that he knew. In any case, he could certainly see why Reynard had been stressed as of late. If there had been issues with the Lord Marshal, then hell, that would make anyone in Reynard’s position anxious, as well as irritated. Regardless, he was lucky he had no duties today. He should probably get out and get some fresh air, maybe it would help calm him down and clear his mind…

Standing up, he made for the front entrance and out into the city. It was cloudy today with a bit of a breeze. It was fine thought, he just needed a little space, and to get out a bit, the barracks could get awfully study at times. Pulling up the collar on his coat, he made his way into the City…

[Where: Barracks] [With: No one] [Feeling: Contemplative, stressed] [Outfit: Casual Clothes] Regular

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Aldaine De'Fraye - [x]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:16 am
NAME﴿
[Sarai Kuuma]

AGE﴿
[24]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Bisexual]

User Image

Sarai is trying to make a habit out of writing letters to Emma, especially when the former cannot see her on any particular day. The last major thing the two talked about is the drill sergeant moving into the tavern with the lovey and sweet barmaid. It would solve some of the issues that are plaguing their relationship, primarily not seeing each other enough. If they live together, then Sarai will get to see her at the end of the day. They have baths, eat and sleep together, and those are just some of the things that they will do more often. However, will that affect her responsibilities as the drill sergeant and 2nd lieutenant of the barracks? With how serious she is about her job and her personal life, this is not a decision that she should make on her own. At least, not without the opinion of others, and right now, the opinion of her captain would help her the most. After finishing her letter, she left her room and asked a guard nearby to take the letter and deliver to Emma at the tavern. The basic message of the letter is that she may not be able to see her today, but she is thinking about her and will have her answer about moving in soon. Sarai wants to speak to Captain Balgaire as soon as possible, but training came first. Today she will have her men warm up with a seven-mile jog while carrying bags of sand on their backs. She expects all of them to carry at least two bags of sand, although she will be pushing herself by carrying four. After the seven-mile job, the real training begins. This time it is weapon's training. Some of the men are already skilled at swords, lances, bows, and arrows and so on. She has paid careful attention to where they are strong and where they are weak. Today is about improving the areas and where they are weak, so she paired of her men in groups of three. One will be strong in the weapon she assigns them to, but he will act as the mentor of the group. Of course, Sarai will be monitoring the groups and intervene when necessary.

""

.I am a strong woman.
My strength is not my muscles
Nor is it my skills
But the heart of a warrior within.
2ND|LIEUTANENT ﴿

///BASICSTATS

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

➼ KNIT
[Celebrar]

➼ RAIMENT
[Mesmerizing Presence]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Taken]

➼ OCCUPATION
[Eoana Guard]

➼ MONEY
[Carrying none]

➼ WITH
[No one]

➼ WARDROBE
[Training]

➼ OOC
[N/A]

Yami Miyagawa

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:29 pm
Cyrus Marshall
~ The City Barracks - Edited to account for Festival Day ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How long had it been since he'd last dreamt of her? The Tiger sat on the edge of his bed, head cupped in one hand whilst the other rested on his lap...

~ It had started off as a wonderful dream, they'd walked together through the forests that surrounded their village, paused at the little stream that pooled at the base of a small waterfall, they chatted, they played in the water, then they climbed to the crest of an overlooking knoll and sat beneath the stars...

There had been no concept of time, yet the hours had passed them by so swiftly... he could have spent an age with her just sitting there, her slender body resting against his chest, her raven dark hair loosely twirled between his fingers... Black and White Tigers, Yin and Yang as she'd called them...but the dream was not to last, at least, not the peaceful side... Once again he could hear shouting, the roar of his fellow Shifters as they rose up against the new Leader, only to be slain for their insubordination...

He took her hand, looked into her beautifully alluring eyes and whispered those fateful words that would tear her away from him so brutally once they were discovered... ~

There was no telling if he'd awoken his roommate, for Cyrus had not laid eyes on the Jaguar for a few days now... Word had travelled that there had been another incident in Eoana's Forest - once again reiterating the necessity for any and All unauthorised individuals to steer well clear...but the details remained unclear - Where exactly had he been these last few days? Sure, the Tiger had shown up for his duties, wandered through his designated areas before returning to the Barracks to fall into bed...But where had he truly been?

In the back of his mind, Cyrus had considered going back to that young Diviner, asking him once again if there was any chance he could perhaps open up a line of communication with the other side so he might just talk to her, but had he not gained his closure? Had she not forgiven him for what had happened and blessed his request to move on and find himself another mate...? He frowned at the thought, Accaria had broken his heart and turned any thought away from truly seeking another, but his dreams of the first, of his Felicia just kept coming...

With a sigh, the Tiger would heave himself up from the edge of his bed, pulling on his clothes before making a less than determined wander towards the Mess Hall... He didn't exactly feel hungry, watching his beloved fall before his eyes again never left him raring for a full breakfast, but he knew he had to try...

As he reached the Mess Hall, his ears would pick up the voices of the other guards - some sounded quite energetic, excited that with a festival going on, there might just be something to break the routine; there were of course other mumblings, but with those particular voices being much quieter, Cyrus chose to overlook them.

He'd quite forgotten about the Festival, events were always eventful and the Tiger knew it would be a good opportunity to take his mind off the doom and gloom that was threatening to drag him down both mentally and physically... So after forcing himself to eat something for breakfast - trying to find other things to think about in the meantime, the Shifter would eventually take his leave of the Mess Hall and head on down towards the Festival to join his fellow guardsmen.

[ ~ Cyrus Leaves for the Festival ~ ]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Clothing: As seen
With: Nobody
Feeling: Aloof
OoC Just don't know what to do with the guy...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:25 pm
      User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
                  Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ Gᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴏꜰ Vᴀʟᴏʀ
                  ╚══════════════╝

The trip to the barracks was a bit more work. Mainly due to all the rubble that had accumulated from explosions. Diane had to take her time to avoid enemies on her way. She wanted nothing more than to help those who were trying to fight back or were injured. Despite the deep desire, she knew that getting her men was the better idea. She could only do so much, sure she was strong and skilled, but this all truly was a disaster. There were more people in need than she could handle by herself. With a team, they would be able to get to way more people in a good amount of time. She would help as soon as she gave the command, she wouldn’t even bother to wait for them, as long as she knew that they’d be behind her shortly.

Once at the barracks, Diane shifted back into her human form and began yelling commands to her men. She had given Thomas the job of aiding her in securing areas and taking any person he saw hidden, and take them to some type of sanctuary. Another group was to focus on those who were hurt and bring them away from the chaos to be healed of any injuries that they might have sustained. Another group was to investigate and find any sort of clues. As expected, her men instantly got moving so that they could get right into the action. She nodded toward Thomas before shifting into her wolf form again.

Diane had exited the barracks and took a hidden alleyway in town toward an area that she had noticed didn’t have any enemies nearby, but had some people hiding or fallen. Her nose was able to pick them up on her way. She thanked the heavens that nothing got to them before she could. For now, she would shift to her human form and help those she could, ready to fight if need be.

tab 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 xx Home
                  tab 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 xx ~~~~~
                  tab 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 xx Serious, As calm as she can be
                  tab 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 xx Human
                  tab 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓 xxArmor
                  tab 𝐎𝐎𝐂 xxExcuse grammar and spelling.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Shinigamiwolves

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:18 pm
User Image

[Where:] Barracks [With:] No one [Feeling:][Outfit:] Cloaked light armour
╔═══════════════════

It didn’t take Aldaine much time to prepare himself. The past two months had, in their own way, strengthened his resolve. He sat at the desk in his and Cyrus’ room. He had spent the morning writing letters, two to be precise. Sighing, he looked at the second and final letter that he had just finished writing. It wrote;

“Cyrus, meet me on top of the City Wall at noon. Come Alone.”

- Aldaine

Standing, he packed the small notes into envelopes. Labelling the first envelope with Cyrus’ name, he left the note on the bed. For the other one, he labelled for Diane. The envelope intended for Diane held the same content as the note intended for Cyrus, requesting that the General meet Aldaine on top of the City Wall at noon and to make her way there by herself. Aldaine couldn’t hide the fact that he was being very cryptic, but, he needed to talk to the two if them, alone.

Exiting his room, Aldaine had made his way to the reception desk, where he met the same girl who greeted him the day he first arrived in the barracks. Locking gazes with her, he handed over the envelope with Diane’s name attached, speaking quietly “Could you see that this letter is passed onto General Lennox please?” The receptionist took the letter, placing it in a drawer for letter she replied “Of course, Aldaine. Is there anything else I ca-” , the receptionist found herself at a sudden stop as before she had time to finish her sentence, Aldaine had vanished as quickly as he arrived.

Unbeknownst to the receptionist Aldaine has quickly exited the main foyer and had now been making his way to the jail cells…to see his father…

═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly

Raiyun

Chelly Usagi

Tala Mazwell

Aldaine De'Fraye - [x]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:07 pm
Cyrus Marshall
~ The City Barracks ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With the events of the day before still playing on his mind - the ceremony had certainly proven to be an interesting one, yet the Tiger still didn't want to believe that their beloved Captain had fallen...even after becoming aware that after two months, those lost or unfound were considered deceased...

Not wanting to let that get to him however, the Tiger had risen long before his roommate and had set off, following his own morning routine before circling back to freshen up with a nice hot shower. It was as he was returning to his room and pulling on a fresh shirt that he noted a small envelope on his bed and made his way over, sitting down on the edge before sliding a finger beneath the flap.

"Hmm..." With Aldaine being one of the few people Cyrus actually felt comfortable confiding in - and with Captain Reynard MIA - in his own mind at least, there weren't really anyone others the Tiger would be confident in informing, sure, by meeting the man, he'd be missing out on Sarai's often brutal drills, but he'd been spending more of his time patrolling the streets as of late and had limited a lot of his session to self-training or those compulsory ones that demanded his attendance...

With no current word summoning him to the training grounds, Cyrus would slip the letter into his pocket with a nod and make his way to the door. He had a little time before noon and so felt it worth taking a quick wander around, perhaps gathering a few choice items? Before making his way out and towards the City Wall to meet his Comrade.

[ ~ Cyrus Leaves for the City Wall~ ]

ShinigamiWolves

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Clothing: As seen
With: Nobody
Feeling: Concerned
OoC

Tala Maxwell