Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Metaplot
[Metaplot] All Hands on Deck! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
SilverLutz rolled 1 100-sided dice: 22 Total: 22 (1-100)

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:32 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Vennodren
Dragon Name & Color Green Nzambith

19-25. You know this is an important mission, but you're....kind of...bored. So very bored. Bored. You've been flying over open water and there's just a whole lot of nothing happening. Booooooored.  
SilverLutz rolled 1 100-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:34 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: T'sar
Dragon Name & Color Brown Adarith

19-25. You know this is an important mission, but you're....kind of...bored. So very bored. Bored. You've been flying over open water and there's just a whole lot of nothing happening. Booooooored.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz rolled 1 100-sided dice: 75 Total: 75 (1-100)

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:36 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: K'mar
Dragon Name & Color Brown Vith

75. You have discovered a wild wher clutch! It appears abandoned, though. Maybe the mother perished, as it looks like a fight broke out not too long ago. Are you sure you want to stick around to find out what happened? You may choose to snag one of the eggs to sell or give to a local wherhandler. From the underbrush you hear a low, rattling growl. Better get back on your dragon!

(Already rolled yesterday so passing today!)  
SilverLutz rolled 1 100-sided dice: 99 Total: 99 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:38 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Ar'ad
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Turoth

98-99. You decide to take a moment's break in your searching. You have your dragon land on a small island. As you search, you come across what looks to be signs of a wreck. There's some lumbar, some clothing, some shoes and boots.... Could this be the Southern Star? Better report it to your superiors. If nothing else, someone or something crashed here... Maybe hunt for survivors?  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:40 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Ar'ad
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Turoth

98-99. You decide to take a moment's break in your searching. You have your dragon land on a small island. As you search, you come across what looks to be signs of a wreck. There's some lumbar, some clothing, some shoes and boots.... Could this be the Southern Star? Better report it to your superiors. If nothing else, someone or something crashed here... Maybe hunt for survivors?

1. You find nothing. If there was anyone on the island, they're long gone now.  
SilverLutz rolled 1 100-sided dice: 64 Total: 64 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:42 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Trissa
Dragon Name & Color Blue Broleith

61-64. You come across a small cothold that was clearly hit badly with Thread during the last Fall.
If you are from Firestorm: No one survived and there's nothing left to be done but flame the whole place.

Report back to the the Weyrleader with this information as it is clear that someone is not doing their job. There are evidently holes in the Weyr's Threadfall charts.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Tsunake rolled 1 100-sided dice: 59 Total: 59 (1-100)

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:07 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: M'lus
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Garganth

Quote:
56-60. You actually manage to find a fishing boat that saw the Southern Star - about two months ago on a very different voyage. Shaffit, just when you started getting your hopes up! Still, the fish is pretty good.

Tsunake rolled 1 100-sided dice: 68 Total: 68 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:11 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Alya
Dragon Name & Color: White Baihath

Quote:
65-70. A neighboring cothold has their feathers ruffled over Western's performance during Threadfall. In historic times dragonriders did not fly a Fall above the Western continent, therefore much of what you "know" about the patterns there is conjecture based off of the best that the experts can tell you about Threadfall in general, as well as Western weather patterns and experience from the past several Turns. Knowing that doesn't make explaining it to the cotholders any easier. Roll a D4 to see what happens.

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Tsunake rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:13 am
Tsunake
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Alya
Dragon Name & Color: White Baihath

65-70. A neighboring cothold has their feathers ruffled over Western's performance during Threadfall. In historic times dragonriders did not fly a Fall above the Western continent, therefore much of what you "know" about the patterns there is conjecture based off of the best that the experts can tell you about Threadfall in general, as well as Western weather patterns and experience from the past several Turns. Knowing that doesn't make explaining it to the cotholders any easier. Roll a D4 to see what happens.

Quote:
--2. Although you try to explain why the Weyr has fallen short, your explanations just aren't up to snuff and you are instructed to take their complaints directly to the top.

Tsunake generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 73!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:15 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: J'hcre
Dragon Name & Color Green Paciseth

Quote:
71-74. While searching for the Southern Star, you encounter an alarmingly dashing dolphineer. He or she seems... surprisingly friendly, considering the company you've recently been keeping. It becomes readily apparent that s/he has amorous intentions and you may either stay and enjoy a night of it with the dashing dolphineer (facing the consequences of abandoning your post upon your return) or get out of dodge. If you choose to stay, please quote your Wingleader and let them know. The next morning you find yourself alone with nothing but the memory of your time together to keep you warm. S/he took everything you own, you shaffing deadglow.

Gotta think on this, but i don't think J'hcre bites. Maybe.  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-100)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:33 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: L'nik
Dragon Name & Color Brown Hessianth

Quote:
You know this is an important mission, but you're....kind of...bored. So very bored. Bored. You've been flying over open water and there's just a whole lot of nothing happening. Booooooored.

demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 51 Total: 51 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:38 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name:Syas
Dragon Name & Color Blue Detlath

Quote:
One of the local holds is holding a Gather and they've invited you to attend as their honored guests. If you choose to join in the celebrations you will find yourself very much behind schedule and also in heaps of trouble. However, the local vintage is very good and you caught some promising looks from the holders if you happen to be a brown or bronzerider. If you're a white, blue, or greenrider they're friendly but not quite as awestruck.

(Detlath REALLLYYYY wants to! Syas! Syasmine! Please???? ((No)) )  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-100)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:44 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: T'mor
Dragon Name & Color Brown Phylideth

Quote:
You and your dragon wind up spotting a pod of dolphins and their dolphineer partners. You fly down to see if there's any information about a missing (or Faranth forbid sunken ship) but they haven't heard or seen anything. Though they promise to keep an eye out, there's no leads. At least our dragon got to have fun floating with the dolphins.

demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 27 Total: 27 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:45 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: K'on
Dragon Name & Color Brown Alzarth

Quote:
While the day started off sunny and warm, as the afternoon wears on the clouds build and a line of squalls form. If you're a brown or bronze rider, you are able to fly through the squall and fight the worst of the winds.

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 58 Total: 58 (1-100)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:47 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Danzik
Dragon Name & Color Green Eosphoth

Quote:
You actually manage to find a fishing boat that saw the Southern Star - about two months ago on a very different voyage. Shaffit, just when you started getting your hopes up! Still, the fish is pretty good.

Metaplot

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff