Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
[Khamaith's Hatching] The Best of Life [Open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:34 pm
Candidate Omurntas he/him - Western

The injured were being taken care of as he watched. One of the bubbly greens came over to the commotion and picked out her rider. Well and good.

Candidate Bionden she/her - Western

Bionden helped the younger woman up. "Lean on me and we can move you to the edge of the healers to get that patched up right quick." She smiled reassuringly at the younger candidate. "You'll be alright, never fear." The woman pulled Zaexillia's arm around her shoulders and put her own arm around the young woman's waist.

She helped Zaexillia move back away from the chaos of baby dragons slowly. Keeping an eye on the candidates and dragons as she looked for a free healer to help. There were others hurt and she wasn't going to pull someone away from that.

Sweet Symmetry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:39 pm

... Where... where was HE GOING??????

ALLAMORMINE WAIT FOR ME! WAIT! WAIT, DON'T GO! the little brown Yellow Striped baby limped after his presumptive rider, eyes whirling both rainbow and a worried yellow.

Oh no, where was Allamor going??? He wasn't ready, and Allamor was gone!

Did he do something wrong? Was he a bad baby? Was that why His was leaving him? WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEE!

User Image
faesinger

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:43 pm
Fahn - Impression!

Fahn had barely been able to stay on both feet the entire hatching - ever since she'd entered the sands she'd practically been hopping and even the worst of fussy fights hadn't managed to damper her mood. Sure, maybe it would have been for the better that she maybe worry about all of those people who had just been bowled over and trampled on by the small entorage of hatchlings....but honestly, there had been so much that had happened she'd been still running the play-by-play through her head.

So she'd not noticed the little dragon that had crept up to her side until she'd leaned against her.

Woah! What happened? Wish I'd been here so I could jump in on all the fun.

Not one to be thrown off her groove, Fahn looked down at what appeared to be a darling little green! "Well, your brother," Fahn pointed first to Yellow Swirl brown, "Kicked your sister," she now pointed after Green Pink Striped Green who had sulked off, "and knocked over eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverybody!" Fahn threw her arms out in a grand gesture at the slowly disassembling grouping of candidates as people fell back into position. "It was SO EXCITING!" Now, Fahn's arms went up (and almost knocked into one of the poor blokes sitting next to her).

I think everything will be okay, don't you, FahnMine? My sister sure looks mad... But I bet she was just blowing off some steam. Want to eat? I sure do! Then I want to play and have a bath and get oiled and mostly just play some more. You'll play with your Alenciath, won't you Mine? We'll have the best of time together, you and I, for always.

But as quickly as they went up, down they came again as she looked back to the little green. "Everything will be-" Wait

Wait.

Mine. Where she'd seen it slow others into some sort of trance, that single word was like lightning in her veins and it set her alight. If she'd felt alive before, it was nothing compared to the sudden rush, like everything firing at once.

She found her words again, "Of course everything will be okay! How could it not be?" Right then, the world was perfectly how it should have been and Fahn reached down with both hands to run them in a rough pet over her dragon! Hers! Nobody else could have her!

"Now, here's what we're gonna do," Fahn managed to look away from the most perfect creature in the world to give both Valendyr and Rian a look and a wink before she was all eyes on Alenciath again.

Okay! Fahn hadn't said anything yet, but Alenciath trembled with anticipation anyways - as though she couldn't already feel the thought coming.

"Food is that way," Fahn pointed, Alenciath dropped into a play bow, rump wiggling in the air excitedly. "We gotta get there first," they wouldn't be, but that didn't matter, "and it's going to be a race, okay?"

Okay! she again agreed.

"On our mark...get set....."

Go!

And like that, they were off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:49 pm

There was too much blood. So much blood.

Tristram grit his teeth and kept working, applying sutures to the wound first. Inside, then outside, as his master had always taught him. Steady, rushing wouldn't solve anything. He was going as quickly as he could. But sometimes talking helped patients.

"It'll be all right, baby. It's okay. It's all right, you're safe. Shh. Don't worry. I've got you." Rocking her slightly as he continued his work, Tristram's brow beaded with sweat. The young girl was... far, far too young to be dying of a gut wound. Shaffit, no. He wasn't ready to give up on her, and she had shaffing better not give up on herself.

"Almost there."

houllow

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Spockat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:51 pm
Loctius - [He/Him] - Western Weyr
Loctius had to tear his gaze away from the healer working. It was a grim sight, not the first or last he'd likely see. He rubbed the back of his neck a bit nervously, that could have been anyone of them. You couldn't say the little ones weren't spirited. Another impression - no two. Oh! It was the little brown who had visited him earlier, and a particularly happy green. Hopefully..maybe the blood was finished shedding?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:20 am
Sablie (Western, She/Her)

Sablie made sure to keep an eye on everything she could, the babies near her and the ones out on the sands. After all, things could come from any direction, she mused. She didn't want to get hurt, but she also didn't want to miss anything going on on the sands. Such as the two blue brothers, who seemed to be trying to outdo one another. Well, they both were handsome things, though she was pretty sure ones who were that confident in their looks wouldn't be looking her way (no matter the color). She also noticed teal glow blue was still enjoying himself, running into candidates in his excitement. Tribal green bronze and gold striped gold both seemed to be looking at candidates, but she didn't see any signs of impression. Rose green, it was clear her wing was hurting her, and the mind healer could only hope she would impress soon. The green near where Sablie was seemed to be intent on trying to get her brown brother to move.

Just as she looked back on the sands, she noticed the tribal green bronze find their rider. So the very first impression had happened and it was a bronze, not bad at all. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw one of the other candidates she had called over walk slowly closer. She was about to make sure she was alright, when she noticed that the rose green seemed to have rainbow eyes, meaning she had indeed found her rider...wonderful! Her attention was brought back to what was going on around her by Lyfrocier's voice. She smirked a little at that, she supposed it must be awfully hot laying on the sands.

"Well, if our feet can get hot in these sands, I can just imagine how ya back is feelin. Better heat than claws, don't ya think? And speaking of, ya okay over there?"she spoke to her friend, then to Lelte that she assumed was from High Reaches since she didn't recognize her. She turned a little toward Havlor, as he asked his question.

"Nope, not my first hatchin at all. Been a candidate for two turns now,"she replied to him. Her attention was drawn back to the baby dragons, as one of the blues asked for all eyes on him. She gave him a moment, even though she again figured he wasn't her's. Plus, there was other movement as the gold still seemed to be making her rounds and a speedy green was still rocketed around. And soon, it seemed the little queen had found her rider, Nashwa it looked like. And she smiled seeing the two share a dance, what a lovely impression.

Unfortunately, she couldn't focus on that for long, as the green and brown near her took their argument to the next level. The green was mad she had been ignored and the brown was adamant of not moving. Claws came out and they got into quite the physical tussle. Thankfully, before she could possibly be hurt, Halvor managed to push them out of harm's way. As the fighting moved from them, she could only hope both dragons would find their riders soon, since they had both gotten hurt in the fight. She was sure they probably didn't belong to her or those around her, since they had been close and not impressed to any of them. Spotted green green came over and tried to break it up, though it was clear she was nervous about it. She sent a wave of assurance and gratitude the baby had spoken up. Especially when it seemed to calm the fighting, somewhat. She did wince as the green striped pink green's claws dug into some candidates under her. And once her friend got to her feet, she placed a hand on his shoulder, to help him come back. It seemed a brown she hadn't seen hatch came into view, trying to calm things as well...least she thought he was. She wondered if he was the shadow she had thought she had seen earlier, behind some of the eggs. She heard the green's retort, well least the green figured some candidates were strong.

"Well, the green seems a little upset by her brother bein in her way. Though, seems things are a little calmer for the moment. I don't think she realizes humans are squishy,"Sablie spoke to those around her. She noticed that the orange leopard spot green had left her parents, to check on her upset sister. Pink striped green had stopped racing around and..made her own impression, very nice! It was a bright spot, compared to at least one candidate having to be carried off, looking to be in pretty bad shape. And it seemed the one who had carried her off, had the brown that had reclined on her friend trailing behind with partial rainbow eyes.

"Hope she will be okay, along with that sweet brown,"she commented.

Zaikt
Back away slowly, she says

~Kiana_Nala~
Thank you, Halvor

dawns_aura
She hopes your leg is okay, Lelte

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:07 am
Had he..? No. No, her brother wouldn't. He was strong within. He knew his duty. Bionden would return to the sands as soon as Zae was settled at the healers' bay.

She was glad for the warmth of the sands, and for the woman's firm grasp on her weakened body. Gently, and with sharp exhales of pain with each step on her wounded leg, she limped towards the edge of the sands. The gash had torn muscle, from the feel of it. Zae cursed in her mind at the recovery time she anticipated.

At least she would heal... Grey blue eyes found Tristram working with tireless devotion on one of the other candidates. It was... It was a lot of blood.

She passed Allamor and a brown who seemed to urgently seek him out, nodding her head to him, a hint of a pained smile on her face. Good for him. He was a good man. He'd make a good rider, she imagined.

"Thanks, Bionden." Zae collapsed onto a free space on the bench, awaiting her turn to be seen. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to trouble you." With the few pieces of robe she had torn from her robe, she pressed them against her thigh and bit her lip.

Quote:
Need heals pls. ^^;

magnadearel
Thanks Bion!

tatterpixie
Thinking about you bro!

Mr Cheri
Good luck Tristram!

faesinger
Congrats Allamor!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:33 am
Keleres blinked. Well. First time for everything, she guessed. She supposed if humans did it, what stopped dragons from trying? She laughed. It was kind of funny to think about, really.

It was going mostly smoothly... Neither she nor Brenley had had much interaction with the dragonets yet, either. Some of the posturing and squabbling left her concerned, but none more so than the fight between the brown and the green, as not only did they hurt each other, but candidates were trapped or slashed in the crossfire. "Oh no... Please no..." She murmured, paling beneah her usual rosy cheeks.

Screams, terrified crying and the hissing of dragons dominated the grounds. Kel looked away for the moment, and glimpsed another brown slinking towards the growing group. The noise died down, and Kel turned back to them, watching as candidates were helped up and taken to the healers. Oh, some of them looked very wounded...

At least some how found their bonded in the process! She clapped for the weyrlings, glad but also... Nervous. She hadn't been found suitable for several clutches now... Was she just not cut out for this life?

"Gotta stay positive. There are plenty of dragons- and candidates- left..." The verbalised pep talk was mostly for her sake, but if Brenley needed optimism then she could be the one to provide. It was something, right?

Smerdle
Chatter chatter!

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:01 am
Rykin

When the fighting began, Rykin stiffened up, though it was as tough to discern from the outside as many of his other stronger emotions. They were taught to remain calm, not to struggle, like that was easy when you were in more pain than you had ever been before. Besides the tension in his limbs, he didn't otherwise move, watching Oreune as she was taken from the sands.

He drew in a steady breath and turned back to the dragons.

Brenley

Hm. His least favorite part of any hatching. The maulings.

Bren didn't mean to be insensitive, he just didn't understand why the hatchlings always found something to fight about and why they always seemed to drag fleshy, soft candidates into the mix. And, most interestingly, why forming a bond with their rider made them stop. He watched the little brown hobble after the wounded girl and those tending to her, and he briefly wondered which of them was His. He did hope Oreune was all right, though the fact that she was still moving was a decent sign.

He turned back to Keleres, noticing a girl he didn't recognize racing off with a very zoomy green.

"Yes to both." Brenley didn't latch on to what she was worried about instantly, but it didn't take him long. He noted the dragons that remained on the sands, trying to keep his gaze away from the blood and ichor. "Even if your dragon isn't here, they will be somewhere, someday." The increase in Threadfall suggested that they would all be called into service eventually, whether they wanted to be or not.

Sweet Symmetry
    the chatter!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:28 am
Ara | Western | she/her

When she was old and grey, Ara would tell her children and grandchildren about the time a blue hatching had touched his nose to her and told her that she had excellent taste. It was, without a doubt, the most impressive thing to happen to any member of her family for time out of mind. She decided she would have to pay attention to which candidate Impressed that dragon so that she could tell her supposed descendants the name of the dragon's actual rider. She wouldn't tell her parents though. They would disapprove of her trying to make herself special by talking about being complimented by a dragon.

It's not as if it chose you, after all, she could imagine them saying. Don't go giving yourself airs.

Ara sighed and smiled automatically when the gold and the injured green Impressed to diligent Nashwa and optimistic Rasthell. Maybe Ara wouldn't tell anyone about the blue's attention after all. It would just be a memory she kept to herself and cherished. Along with the memory of being a candidate in two hatchings. Or however many there were before she aged out. At that point, she wondered whether the Weyr would be willing to keep her on as a drudge. She knew a lot of their labor came from candidates and the like, but she knew she could do any task set to her, and she didn't relish the idea of going home and spending the rest of her life being poked and sniped at by her family and fellow drudges because she'd hoped to be more and then failed.

"Not the time," she murmured sternly to herself. She mustn't be self-centered right now. This moment was about the lovely dragons hatching and...inadvertently mauling candidates. Well, that happened last time, too. There were a number of healers on hand, she saw, and they looked like they knew their business. Her business was to be here for the dragons. And oh! The reclining brown found his rider after all. Well done, Allamor! She recognized her broad-shouldered fellow candidate, of course. He was a thoughtful young man, she recalled from their lessons. It seemed Western was doing well for themselves in this hatching.

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:32 am
Allamor - Impression

As Allamor hurried to the healers he heard a voice in his head calling to him to wait. ALLAMORMINE WAIT FOR ME! WAIT! WAIT! DON’T GO! But he couldn’t stop. Oreune’s life might be in the balance. Finally, after some tense moments, he handed the other candidate off to the healers. WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEE!

Allamor had heard dragons talk to him enough through his life to recognize when one was talking to him. Wait? He had needed to not. Why was one of the dragonets asking for him to stop saving the girl? He turned around to see Yellow Striped brown limping to him. The dragonet was too far away for Allamor to see his eyes so Allamor still wasn’t sure what was going on. Still, if the dragon needed him, he would be there for the dragon. The man started to hurry to the baby.

I JUST WANTED TO REST A LITTLE. AND THE OTHER WAS SO COMFORTABLE. PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME BEHIND. The distress in the brown’s voice was clear and Allamor picked up the pace. He felt the wound on his leg sting and start to bleed more as he pulled at it. But that didn’t matter. He could lose some blood and pain was less important than reassuring a young dragon. After all, if the dragon got distressed enough… The feeling overwhelming him were of fear and worry. He didn’t realize that not all of them were his emotions yet.

PLEASE! I’ll…I’ll be good. I’ll, I’ll… If dragons could cry and hiccup it was clearly what the dragon would have been doing. Finally, finally, Allamor reached Yellow Swirl and knelt down. “It is okay. I promise. I just needed to help that girl.” Allamor tried to reassure the dragon as he made eye contact. Please, don’t leave, little one. Stay. Allamor wasn’t sure why he was so fearful of the dragon leaving. The emotions seemed so strong and all consuming.

That was when he saw it and he felt like an idiot. How could he have missed the poor dragon’s, his dragon’s need? Please. The voice was small and quiet in his head. Please don’t leave your Kahveth.

“NEVER.” A'mor’s voice was fierce as tears pricked at his eyes. “I will never.” He reached out and gathered Kahveth in his arms, mindful of his dragon’s injuries. Promise? “I promise." He vowed solemnly. "Now, let’s go get those wounds tended to.” Your’s as well. And A'mor once more was carrying someone to the healers’ area. This time though he had the most precious cargo in all of Pern in his arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:36 am
Nashwa and Gold Ilaorunth

Ilaorunth swanned off the Sands, all but ignoring the drama that unfolded behind her. She was focused on her impending first meal, and just as importantly, on who else was at the feeding tables. Manahahtath, dear, she purred, mincing near to give him a gentle nuzzle, I am so pleased you found Yours. I was so disappointed when you left, but as it was for something so important, I won't hold it against you.

Nashwa, for her part, offered her fellow Weyrling a smile and a polite dip of her head - before the commotion back on the Sands caught her attention and she looked back that way. "Looks like we're lucky we Impressed early. I hope it's nothing too serious for anyone."

Unfortunately, though, she knew it was a lot to hope for. It did, however, call to mind one who was already at the Healers being tended. Ah. Yes. Dearheart, if I may? Not to interrupt, but before you get too comfortable, there's something I need you to do.

Ilaorunth perked up with an excited cheep, turning her head to focus blue-purple eyes on Hers. Oh, are we going to eat now? Or are we going to dance again?

Not just yet. I need you to apologize to your sister.

Apologize? To my sister? Which one? She had ever so many! And, more importantly, What do I have to apologize for, anyway? I haven't done anything, and even if I had-

Stop there, love, and listen to me. Do you remember when you pushed your sister away from your brother? Well, I know you didn't mean anything by it, but because you did that, she got hurt.

But I didn't hurt her! She stepped on her own wing.

Because you pushed her. I know you didn't mean for her to get hurt, but actions have consequences, whether you intend all of the consequences or not. You're still at least partly responsible for them.

I didn't do anything wrong, Ilaorunth huffed, turning her head away from Hers.

Fine. Think of it this way instead, if that helps: you may not feel bad about what happened, but I do, because you're Mine, so please. Apologize for my sake, so that I won't be stuck feeling guilty for both of us. You don't want me to feel that way, do you? It was a sneaky sort of blackmail, but if that was what it took, so be it.

The young Queen sighed, but the thought of causing Hers such feelings eventually moved her to acquiesce, and she reached out to Triesteth, I hope that you are mending well, sister. I did not intend for you to come to harm.

It wasn't quite an apology, but Nashwa would take it, and reached down to stroke Ilaorunth's head approvingly. Now. How about some lunch?

Samuel Carlin

Uta

Meepfur
Crew

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:46 am
Shalaera - BET TRACKING

More and more impressions came to pass, and Shalaera updated her notes.

SMERDS:
Brenley would like to bet that a brown hatchling will Impress someone from the stands.
Shalaera counter-bets Brenley that there will be at least two Stands impressions - and one will be the brown.

Rykin would like to bet that all of the blue dragons will Impress female Candidates.
Shalaera counter-bets Rykin that there will be at least 1 lady on a brown

SPOCKAT:
Nona, struck by what she thinks could be luck, bets that more browns will impress to girls than boys.
Shalaera counter-bets Nona that the first brown impression will be to a male candidate. - WIN

B'jor, with careful consideration, bets that Etansi will impress this Hatching.
Shalaera counter-bets B'jor that Etansi will impress a green

PRISM:
more Western candidates will impress
Shalaera counter-bets that more than half the baby dragons to impress Western Candidates will choose boys.

the last green to impress goes to a girl
Shalaera counter-bets that the last girl to impress will not impress a green

FAE:
T’tain bets that the 14th egg to hatch will be a blue
Shalaera is counter-betting that the blue in T'tain's bet will be 31-33' at its adult size

Remdianori bets that Rasthell impresses a brown. - LOSS, IMPRESSED GREEN
Shalaera counter-bets that the brown Rasthell impresses will be SMALLER than the average size listed on the front page - LOSS, DEPENDENT BET

(BONUS FOR FUNSIES BET, NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PRIZES:
W’res bets that there will be at least 6 greens.
Shalaera counter-bets that AT LEAST 2/3rds of the greens will impress to girls - and should the greens not divide into 2/3rds evenly, it'll have to round up! (AKA be more than 2/3rds))

Feylin:
a blue dragon will be among the first three to Impress. - LOSS, BRONZE, GREEN, GOLD
Shalaera counter-bets T'of that if a blue DOES impress in the first 3 impressions, it will have hatched from the 5th or 6th egg. - LOSS, DEPENDENT BET

TATTER:
So first bet is three bronzes total - 2/3
All three bronzes in Z'haq's first bet will be larger than 40' - 1/3

second bet is one of the bronzes will go to High Reaches
At least 3/4ths (a majority) of the bronzes will choose Western Candidates

SHADDA:
Odellet bet there will be a queen among the clutch. - WIN
Shalaera is counter-betting that any Gold in this clutch will hatch from 11th thru last egg to Hatch. - LOSS, GOLD HATCHED 9th
Wen thinks there will be at least two browns with one impressing a girl.
Shalaera is counter-betting that if a brown does impress a female candidate, it will be one from High Reaches (and not a High Reaches Standidate. Candidate proper.)

SAM:
the first and last dragons hatched would be blues - LOSS, FIRST WAS A BRONZE
Shalaera counterbets that the first blue to impress will pick a boy and the last blue to impress will pick a girl

The first one to Impress this time around will be someone not born to a Weyr - LOSS, FIRST WAS WEYRBORN
Shalaera counterbets the first to impress will be a Western Weyr candidate - Win!

SYMM:
T'rik bets that of female Impressions, more will come from Western.
Shalaera bets that the first lady to impress will be an HR Candidate.

Qiana bets there will be a set of twin dragons in this clutch: blue and green.
Shalaera bets that if there are twins, they'll impress candidates (or standidates) from different places - if a standidate is from a Weyr, that counts as the Weyr so an HR candidate and an HR Standidate, for example, wouldn't count)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:00 am
Fahn and Alenciath

"These sandals were NOT made for running!" Fahn announced loudly as Alenciath raced into the feeding area ahead of her, taking off the sad excuses for shoes with an alternating hop as she trailed a yard or so behind the dainty green who pranced in a delighted circle as she waited for her to catch up. It wasn't a complaint about losing, because it hadn't been a race....and as Fahn now had the most perfect of greens, how could she have been a loser in any capacity?

Exactly! Alenciath agreed, bounding back to the young woman and hopping up so she was awkwardly balancing on her hind legs. Look! I'm a human! she announced, fumbling a few unsteady steps with her wings as something resembling a counter-balance before she dropped back onto all fours.

Fahn laughed, hands on her hips before she put one hand above her eyes as though shielding them from the sun while she made a dramatic show of looking around with a squint. "Alenciath! There was a beautiful green human here a minute ago! Did you see her? Where did she go?"

Maybe you can find her by the food! Alenciath suggested, amusement and joy radiating off of her as she took a bounding leap ahead of Fahn towards said table and found an open seat which she rested her front legs on. Spot RESERVED! Fahn quickly came up behind her, wrapping her arms around the tiny green and grabbing her front legs to hold her up on her hind legs again as the young woman 'gestured' with Alenciath's arms.

"Aha! I have found a beautiful green human!" she announced, leaning down to kiss the top of her dragon's head before releasing her from such utter and obvious torment to take a seat.

"Hello, hello!" Fahn greeted her fellow fresh-new-Weyrlings before grabbing up a bucket of food and a knife to cut down what would be her beloved's first meal.  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:31 am
Josen

"Do it!" Josen fired back, squaring his shoulders back up at Serrekhar. It wasn't a fight, really, more than a small venting of the pent up AAAAAAA between boys. Everything was fine, sort of, though Josen didn't push any harder when Serrekhar seemed to, understandingly, droop like a punctured balloon.

"Something like that. Not gonna keel over a die."

Tsunake

-----

Papys

TWO more impressions! He'd missed one until he had spotted one of the girls tearing off with one of the greens towards the feeding station, instead focused on the brown that was trailing after the boy that had taken one of the candidates who had been caught up in the 3-dragon-pile-up off towards the healers.

Great!

----
Matotoka

That ended better than it could have - the one angry green stomped off, a sneaky brown had appeared, a few of the babies had impressed. It wasn't too bad of a spread of fortune. Which just meant, now, they needed to see what the rest of these little ones would do.

Who was who's? Matotoka had taken to idly guessing based on knowing nothing about anybody which of course meant he was entirely wrong...but it was still at least rather fun!

Of course, he stopped guessing when the Leopard Spot Green moved, his heart clenching up in his chest as he stared with perhaps a touch more longing than he should have allowed himself.  
[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games