Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

OutsiderKrynn

Friendly Grabber

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:29 am
Kohsu wasn't sure where he was headed. But he didn't really care much either. He nedded to do something other than sit around, and wandering was all he could really come up with. Kohsu turned a corner and looked down the empty hall. Normally, it would be strange to see a hall compltely empty. But to Kohsu it wasn't unusual. It seemed everywhere he went the place was empty. He stopped next to a door and stared outside for a moment, decided to take a walk outside. He pushed the door open and stepped outside looking around for a moment and started forward, still not sure of where he was going.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:01 pm
'farewell...everyone... she thought, Joey and Ryu went outside to see who was singing, Kumi opened her wings and flew off. Ryu and Joey missed Kumi and just saw her flying away "what the...?" Ryu murmured kneeling down to pick up a blood red colored feather "where did that come from? Joey said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:20 pm
Rester walked to Joey and Ryu, but to them, he was visibly not visible. (Little pun there sweatdrop )) "It's best5 if you don't know," he said, in a strange sort of tone. "But for now, I guess you deserve to know one truth." He tyurned his head. "No matter what she does, Scarlet will live on."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:42 pm
Name: Hotaru Tomari
Side: Good..but appearing evil.
Race: White..
Weapons: (max. is 5 weapons) Silence Glaive*actual weapon*, Silent Wall*mind attack which while using my mind, pin my enemy's to a wall and disable them from making any type of sound* Silence Glaive Surprise* an actack actually using my glaive with the elemt of suprise*...and finally...Death Reborn Revolution. Don't ask...it's a real suprise wink
Courses: (max. 10 courses) 18 and 10.
Appearance: I'm 5'8...average size..but with deathly white skin. I don't wear all black..but i only wear dark colors. My hair is a deep black/violet. I don't wear any makeup and my skin is unusually clear. Most people would call me gothic only because i have such pale skin, my hair, and my clothes...even though they are just dark colors and not with chains and such. User Imagethat's my picture.
Personality: I'm very quiet and shy. If you make me angry i will smile and do nothing about it..but inside beat myself up. I don't like going out..just spending time reading on a cold rainy day. If you do happen to be my friend i will be the best you've ever had. Once you get into my heart..it's hard to get out. If you ever make me mad enough to where i will actually react...you'd better get out quick.
Bio: My mother died when i was a baby and my father is always working. He is a professor of science and medicine. I'm very good in school and that's usually all that i do. l
Dorm:  

Siren of Saturn

Siren of Saturn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:05 pm
Hokaru woke up as this was her first day at the academy. She had just transfered from the university that her father worked at and she was used to being the new girl...
*sigh*
"another time to try and make at least one friend so a teacher won't have to chose a partner for me..."
she walked into the bathroom and looked at her pale reflection.
"i just need to get through this...and perfect my talents."
With that she washed her face, took a shower and got dressed.
She was off for her first day at her new school.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:03 am
Kumi was flying, she looked down at the academ 'I guess Rester is going to be a part of this project...I have to tell him...but...' she thought with a sigh "Why do I always have to tell him everything?!" she flew back.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Siren of Saturn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:56 am
Hokaru was just about to sit in her first class. Swordmenship...when she heard someone scream down the hall...then she looked up and saw someone flying...
"wow", she thought
"this really is an odd school..."

and with that she slipped into her seat...unoticed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:41 pm
Kohsu never really enjoyed the outdoors, but for some reason he felt compelled to go outside at the moment. He didn't know why or what it was that made him wat to go outisde, but he did. He wandered aroud the yard doing nothing but walk about.  

OutsiderKrynn

Friendly Grabber

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:56 am
Kumi landed on where Rester was 'better make this quick' she thought, she walked in front of Rester, dig through her pocket and pulled out a small bottle of red liquid, she put it on Resters hand "drink it...your soul will be revived and you won't turn into a Youkai...one more thing...it won't erase the memories of me" she said, then she opened her wings wide open and left.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:59 am
Name: Fay Hunter (Wolfe' Huntsman)
Side: The only side I take is my own
Race: Anthro Wolf
Weapons:Cutlass, Cavalary Sword, Plug Bayonet, BlunderBuss, Caltrop.
Courses: Swordsmanship(aye a pirate always needs a little brishing up on their skills), Slaying, Martial Arts, Poison twisted
Appearance:User Image
Personality: Humorous, And a tiny bit cheeky, But what do ye expect from a dear ol' pirate? A little rough and tumble. And way too curious.
Bio: Wolfe loves to play with fire, literally, the sound of a cannon makes her squeel with delight, Her darkest fear came true one night, .. Her love in the whole world betrayed her a man, A handsome man, Never would hurt a fly so she thought.
The night was dark like any other night and she was headed to her captain, Only to find him drentched in his own blood, with a man standing over him the man she loved. She ran to alert the rest of the crew but he followed, and he caught up. "No one will believe you if you can't see anything.." Said he, and with that he grabbed her cutlass and stabbed her in the eye, She screamed in pain and agony "Now just so you don't try poppin that eye back in.." He cut off her hand too. She lay on the ground dying from blood loss. "You sicken me.. Wont even stand up to me".
And then, the moon shon and at that moment she couldn't remember a thing, she awoke in a bed on an island called gambino with the taste of someone elses blood in her mouth.
Dorm: #76 (meaning lucky,but not always..)  

Pirate-Wolfe

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:55 am
*alarm clock starts beeping* Mrrrh... *pulls out Blunderbuss gun and shoots alarm clock* Damn things, this place is too far ahead in time for my liking *rubs eye*
*rolls over out of bed* Aye, I better be going off...Wait who am I talking to?
*gets dressed in normal clothes* Uhh.. Normal clothes maybe something I am not used to. *walks out of dorm * First day.. *takes in a deep breath* Well here we go.. Uhh talking to myself again *bangs forehead with hand, and walks off to class*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:04 am
Rester looked at her with nothing at all, and then as she flew away, he laughed like he never laughed before. "This was a mistake." he said, to the air. "It was all a mistake before, from the madman that wanted to create the ultimate weapon.... " he threw the bottle of liquid on the ground and looked at it questioningly. He stopped laughing. "But the wonders of the project.... had it not been for....." his voice trailed off to a sad despaired face.  

Rester.R

Siren of Saturn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:08 pm
Hotaru looked to her right just as class was about to start.
oh my! she saw what she believed to be a ...
pirate??? eek
i bet she's wondering what a girl like me would be doing in a class like this..
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:09 am
Ray sat alone beside the tree where Tact, Ryu, Kumi and Joe carved their names on "I wasn't able to protect her...hehe...what kind of a brother am I?!" he said punching the wall, he took out his fist, it was bleeding 'why am I so stupid...this...this is unbarable...why do I even bother? Kumi doesn't need a brother like me...' he thught putting his hand into his pockets "hell...what's the use anyway...? It doesn't matter...everyone doesn't like her...that's what she said..she doesn't even know how important she is in here... he said to himself.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Chibi_Otaku_Boi_13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:25 am
Name: Blane
Side: Good
Race: White/Japanese
Weapons: Katana
Courses: Technology, illusion
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Free spirit, annoying, cool
Bio: Blane is your average geeky guy, is is the type of person who will always be there for a friend in need.
Dorm: 201  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games