Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

BLIND53

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:14 pm
i hate posers stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:32 am
I hate it when my phone dies and i'm in the middle of an important conversation.  

sorrowfulsparrow

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:18 am
I take that bit about lars back...my daddy fixed him!
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:11 am
I HATE NOT HAVEING NO GOLD
EVERY TIME I BUY SOMTHING I BECOME POOR HOW DO
PEOPLE GET SO MUCH GOLD
ive goten more since i joind this giuld but still not much  

Sindenky

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:56 pm
I hate it when people say that FG4PG is a clone guild....

It pisses me off.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:23 pm
I hate Chupacabras! Been eating my damn goats!
xd
No but seriously, I hate Vista, why does it have to be a dang pain in ze arse?  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

beadedbaletslipper

3,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:29 am
Grr, just general grr-ed-ness. So much to rant about, so little time. *beadedbaletslipper's voices tell her to start with one and then move on*
okay, i'll start with one.
the way people are more polite to total strangers who they will never see again than they are to their own family. what the heck is up with that?! I mean, i sort of understand what is up with that, but still...what is up with that?!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:21 am
yalknow i have noticed our guild slowley dieing and so far it has bothered me becuse over the course of my time on gaia i have met some ausome people but none more ausome then the ones in the FG-4-PG. if it where to die my time on gaia would also die. becuse this IS the only reason for me to stick around.  

Darthspanky

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:59 am
Darthspanky
yalknow i have noticed our guild slowley dieing and so far it has bothered me becuse over the course of my time on gaia i have met some ausome people but none more ausome then the ones in the FG-4-PG. if it where to die my time on gaia would also die. becuse this IS the only reason for me to stick around.

Okay, I officially have a broken heart.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:13 am
Darthspanky
Yupp me too sad  

Thanatos Phoenix

Le_Meep

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:54 am
I DONT LIKE HOW PEOPLE OVER PRICE EVERYTHING ON GAIA

o______o >____________________<""

kyaaaa I HATE COLDS! ;-;  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:00 pm
I hate it that most of the girls in my grade are so bitchy. x_o

Eh, but sometimes they're nice to me. But they're probably talking about me behind my back.

Low Calorie

moneybags17

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:54 pm
I hate when i start a yugioh guild war and the opposing captains get in a huge argument about where to duel and I have to settle things down. At least I'm still vice captain of one of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:50 am
Thanatos Phoenix
Darthspanky
Yupp me too sad

Naww screw that we are going to fix this!! YEAH!! xd  

angel_half82
Crew

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:30 am
why is it snowing!?

I get up a wee bit late, put on jeans that actually make my butt look not fat [my butt is not fat it's just big] and wtf!? it's snowing. i like the 2hr delays, but really, this is uncalled for  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games