Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The School That Accepts Any Race (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I dont care
View Results

Chronotix

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:09 pm
ummm...dont know bout the dorm...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:40 pm
*Markus stepped out of the beat up black volvo he drove, and closed the door with a THUD. He flung his backpack over his shoulder and strode across the school parking lot, up to the main buildings steps. He stopped, pulled a white crumpled piece of paper out of his pocket, unfolded it, and read out loud to himself.*
"Dear son,

We are (your father and I) unfortunately, are not going to be able to see you off to your new school. Business has unfortunately kept us too busy for us to meet you for your first day, but we know that you will succeed, you always do, it's what every Cromford son always do. We don't have to remind you about what reputation you need to uphold, and your father an I are counting on you to keep out of trouble while you are there.
Be good,
xoxoxoxo
Mother and Father"

*he looked up, towards the front doors, and crumpled the letter again...in fact this had been the fifth time he has read it, and crumpled it up after reading it. He stuffed it angrily back into his pocket, and then, taling to no one said* "The least she could have done is made it not sound like she had it dictated, instead of writing it herself. AND she could have not lied, saying that Father was actually thinking about me, and wishing me luck..." *he mumbled a little at the end, surely curses. He sighed, and climbed the stairs.*  

Chronotix

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:12 pm
Rianna sighed, and went back into the kitchen to throw away the empty packet. Nataline turned towards Rianna, a wary look on her face, while Tirane just looked annoyed.

"They just keep coming, don't they?" Tirane sighed in frustration as she went back to her picture frame, stating something about sleep deprivation.

"Did another person arrive?"
Rianna looked towards Nataline, who nodded her head.

"Judging by the aura I'm feeling, it is a holy entity."
Nataline looked at the girl worried.

"It'll be okay, Nataline. I think we need some sleep. I'll see you in the morning." Rianna smiled, and went to her room. Nataline looked around the room, closed and locked the doors and windows, and said to no one in particular, "I hope you are right."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:51 pm
*he stopped at the top step...feeling another magic. He smirked, and stepped in through the open front door, down the hall a small ways, and into the office.*

(Do you want me to make a map of the school? i could if you want, just pm me a pic of a rough draft, and i will make it better ok? i think that it would be a good idea, so people know where they are going.)

*he paused inside the door, and smiled as a sweet fragrance wafted under his nose. He stepped up to the desk, and addressed the woman behind it.*

"Umm, i'm supposed to start here today...uhh...can you help me?"

(wondering if someone plays the secretary...)  

Chronotix

MissRedHot10

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:46 am
still shaken from what she saw she runs and locks herself in her dorm and flops on the bed *sigh* "first day here and bodies already gettin thrown out windows at me.." she gets up and walks to her kitchen and takes out some juice "maybe i should go tell somebody about what i saw" she thought going to put her glass in the sink "i will and first place to go is the room the mysterious girl was standing at she may have saw it too.."she thought grabing her purse and sweater "to room 22"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:10 am
Rianna woke up in the middle of the night, hearing a crash outside her window.

She looked over to said window, and watched as a bright flash went off, followed by another crash of thunder. Judging by the rainstorm that had rolled in, it had started a couple hours ago. Rianna sighed, got out of her sheets, grabbed her stuffed rabbit, put on her slippers, slipped a hooded sweatshirt over her sleeveless top, and went to her kitchen to get a cup of milk.

She opened the fridge, and saw the mold growing in the milk carton.

"Darn it.... Thanks for telling me, guys." Rianna sighed, grabbing her keys and her favorite mug. She walked out the door, making sure to lock it.

She walked calmly down the corridor to the elevator, where she hit the arrow pointing towards the ground. She waited for a couple minutes, then heard the usual 'ping!' as the metallic doors opened. She stepped in, slammed the button to the first floor, watched the doors close, and waited for them to open again two minutes later.

As the doors opened, she walked out into the entrance of the dorms, nobody around. She sighed, and walked towards the exit. As she exited, she was greeted with rain splattering her face, and gale force winds. She cursed under her breath as she made her way to the cafeteria.

Suddenly, a cracking sound was heard, and Rianna dove as a tree came crashing down on the spot that she was standing on. Rianna looked up to the sky, screamed in frustration, and ran towards the main office building, cursing more and more as she got soaked more by the minute.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Chronotix

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:19 pm
no one posts enough...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:18 pm
{{ I'm waiting for people to post....}}  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

narutostrife

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:03 am
name: cloud
grade: collage
race: shapshifter
personality: lonely, clever, misunderstood, friendly (when in good mode), trusts noone
history: a life of self-imposed destruction of friends
wepons: katana, demonic/angelic magic (combined magic)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
appearance:
dorm: 5 (alone)  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:05 am
*goes to his dorm and sits infront of his computer and kills other players in games*  

narutostrife

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:41 pm
Rianna sighed as she hurled herself into the nearest seat in the building, while the secretary looked in disgust.

Rianna only glared as another student asked the secretary if he could get some help. She sighed again, and shifted so she was now upside down on the couch. Rianna just stared into space.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:11 pm
*gets off computer and walks around campus*  

narutostrife

narutostrife

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:19 pm
*starts talking to the random proffeser*  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:20 pm
*goes back to his dorm and starts to study*  

narutostrife

narutostrife

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:32 pm
*goes to sleep*  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games