Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
Thank You Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy 2022
  Poll
View Results

Raventeco

Aekea Citizen

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:54 am
Yes I do want to say thank you to everyone here. I've found all sorts of information that I needed to make my gaia experience fun. The anonymous gift giving thread is great and I am very grateful to my mysterious benefactor for giving me my gift. This guild is great because you don't have to do this and donate time, funds, and stuff to all the newbies but you do anyway and that's awesome. So yeah thank you all very much.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:42 pm
no atm cause i joined like 2 mins ago and joined the game about 2 days ago. cool guild so far, hope everybody has a good day  

Unauthorized Login Safety

Rilriia Kilurden

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:13 am
shadow_llama
This topic is to thank the very kind people of this Guild. If you want to thank people on this guild, this is the place. To thank the kind Gaians that have led us through gaia on the verge to become true Gains the kind that will help other's.

My apologies to the guild, but since I've not found the right thread to introduce myself on, nor have I met anyone else here, I had to answer "no" to the poll. It's nothing person, I just haven't spoken with anyone yet...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:14 am
Well now that we know your here, post more often lol we love hearing new ideas and other random things from everyone..well I do stare  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

jiggerjank

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:11 pm
well, as a new member, even though im not wearing anything, i sold all my things to help the gaian newbies. so i can appreciate what your doing. right now i have 20000 to use on the members of this guild, and i already donated 10K aside from that. so thanks for helping me find a place i could call my own to feel free to donate and help users!(if any guild leader/admin needs my help or donations, just pm me asking!)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:42 pm
I need to thank the anonymous Blue Fairy lady. She's awesome! Despite me being an obvious evil character (and she of course is good!) she was very generous with her donations!

Thanks much!

People who love newbs ROCK!

Unintended Consequences

niesana

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:01 am
i haven't had much help at the guild  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:06 am
no one has helped me yet but u can my giveing me the best fishing food and some a bait  

rod1210

Unintended Consequences

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:16 am
I have to thank a friend for donating Morgana's Gloves and some cash! You know who you are! (Didn't know if you wanted to be named and have people pounding on your door.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:22 am
Thank you for letting me in the guild. I'm new and still learning to play Gaia. smile  

enma_sakura

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:47 pm
I got help as to what a prob may be but no donations or anyhing like that yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:04 pm
thank you! biggrin  

azngirl_1631

Strata no Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:29 pm
Danke! Arigato!  
☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games