Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Creatures of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know a lot about vampires?
  Yes
  no
  A little
  a lot!
View Results

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:48 pm
A priest's apprentice walked into the forest alone searching for more herbs for his small town. He smiled as he reached down and plucked each plant - thanking the earth and the Goddess for the bounty it gives all. He smiles, tucks it into his pocket, and continues to wander peacefully.

The sun begins to set as he plucks his last plant.

"I better head home... Abbot Lamington must be worried." Claus muttered to himself. He smiled, stood up once more, and walked towards home.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:54 pm
"You're joking, right? This can't be real. Wanna know why? because I live in the real worl-" she put her hand to her neck and stopped. What does this mean I can do?"  

CaptainMorganBlack

killerheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:14 pm
zid>>>
( starts to scream at rina ) ( but its in there secret code)

ziger>>>
( hears them ) startes to listen n bust in zid she doesnt lik u lik i do i love u  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:09 pm
Davyn had not gone far. he llistend to the arguments on the rooftop. smiling to himself he settled onto a tree branch and slept. he would go see Rina again when she was alone. soon she would be his.  

you never had a chance

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:34 am
Rina hadn't slept much. she waited until everyone else was away from her room before she got out of bed though. she half wanted and half didnt want to see Davyn again. he was... well, she didn't know. she knew he'd come back though. and so she waited until night fall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:35 am
as promised, Davyn returned. he slipped right into Rina's bedroom through the open window. she had been expecting him.  

you never had a chance

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:35 am
"why have you come back?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:36 am
"i want to know you. didn't i tell you that yesterday? i want to know your secrets and share with you mine. tell me about you"  

you never had a chance

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:36 am
"and why should i? i don't even know you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:38 am
"but there's where your wrong. i am the friend hidden in the darkness, the one you think isn't listening. when you whisper your secrets to the wind it is my ears that catch them. Rina, you cannot hide from me. i know as well as you do that you want to confide in someone. tell me. i won't laugh at you. promise"  

you never had a chance

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:39 am
"don't make promises. they're just ugly lies wrapped up in pretty ribbons. and why do you want to know so bad? you are a complete stranger. i do not trust you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:40 am
"yet. you do not trust me yet. and not a complete stranger." before she could say anything else, Davyn leaned in and kissed her lips.  

you never had a chance

SangreLeach

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:43 am
Restless, Amie flew up to the roof. She saw Davyn slip in, but didn't say anything about it. Feeling this as good a time for excercise as any, Amie slipped off her cloak, spread her luminous white wings, and flew. She stayed within sight of the building where she resided, and flew for hours, listening to all noises, from the beating of her wings, to those who were moving about in the house.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:43 am
Rina pulled away after a few seconds. "you can read thoughts. i felt you going through my head. if you want to know so bad i will tell you, but do not flip through my thoughts as though they were the tv. not cool.... what do you wnat to know?"  

silver.for.secrets

you never had a chance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:44 am
"everything. anything."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items