Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

Marino-San

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:53 pm
"Jaden.. tell us exactly what happened. Oh, and so Keitsume can't get in... Owen, go lock all the doors, and I'll close this wall... temporarily anyway." He nodded and ran out of the room, but not before releasing Cascada and telling her what to do. I looked to the broken wall. Crossed my palms and shot ice out and covered the hole. "Alright Jaden, talk. Why did you leave your village and why has Keitsume betrayed us?" I asked her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:02 pm
Jaden just sighed "she hasnt...at least i hope she hasnt" Jaden sighed and looked at her stomach and rubbed it "i cna do things just fine on my own i dont need you help Ayane" Jaden said her eyes flashed red for a second "im perfectly fine at taking care of my self" Jaden almsot growled "and i left because im not going to be used and some males play thing" Jaden said walking off.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:59 pm
Jeez, was anyone with me anymore!? Ah! Why did Ayane Leave Kiona! I sat down on a built in bench a ways away from the jail area. I better 'break' the news. But it could wait. I was never really good at explaining. I was sitting for a while before something big dawned on my. It seemed too easy getting into the clan. If this Elf Demon was really smart. He wouldn't have elected me so soon. I had to do something quick. This was my only chance, I had to attack him! This is the part were Jaden would come in tho. I would break her out and she'd come with me. The blue ball was something that Master Riku had resived from an elf friend. The elf had gone evil, and this was the Elf! He was the one who Killed Master Riku. He had always been Jealous. Oh, right, the ball. the ball was something that Riku had given me. I had never used it, it seemed to important to use. When swallowed, it would give the person unlimited power and access to all the elements. Of course, with this there had to be its side effects. If you weren't strong enough for it, you would die instantly after swallowing. I knew Jaden could handle it, She was very strong indeed. But, also, the pill wears off after the person's physical and Mental strength wears out. I knew I couldn't handle the Demon Elf alone, but I would have to try.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:05 pm
Jaden sighed once again Ayane had taken her away without actually talking to her first "now Keitsume is alone in that place without any help" Jaden muttered she looked around they had closed all the doors but she would open them and leave she walked up to a door and opened it slightly and slid out she ahd to make her way back to the mountains she was at so she could help Keitsume "hold on Keitsume im comming" Jaden said taking off at full speed.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:12 pm
The Elf Demon - Umeiya, I finally remembered his name - was not in the room I had first met him in but I found him outside of the mountain on a cliff. I snuck towards him then attacked when I thought he didn't notice me, but he did. He grabben my wrist quickly and threw me off the cliff. I landed on my back on a bigger cliff below.
Jaden, Jaden? I thought trying to comunicate, even tho I was just thinking it. I had almost forget my chest wound before I coughed up some blood.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:14 pm
Jaden kept running she could see the mountains she had been taken away from by a certain friend who jumped to conclusions before she got the facts "hold on Keitsume im comming!" Jaden shouted making her self go faster.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:32 pm
My normal attacks probably wouldn't work on this guy. I had to think of something quick!
Aha! Perfect!
I cracked my neck and sat down cross legged. Closing my eyes I muttered. "Dragons of Water... Earth... Fire... Air..." I took a deep breath and waited. I had only ever seen someone do this once. It had killed the user, but this was a good enough situation. I would have to try. For the sake of Kumei.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:35 pm
Jaden ran up the side of the mountain "Keitsume!" Jaden shouted erging her self to run faster her body tiring faster then ever the way she was going she could kill her self.  

neckroz209

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:08 am
"almost there" Jaden muttered she could feel her body starting to give out "no no no not now" Jaden cursed she could see Keitsume and the demon she had meat when she had first arrrived "time to die!" Jaden shouted drawing her sword and charging at him with everything she had left "so you escaped good i willl get the honour of killing you my self" The demon laughed Jaden just kept pushing her self harder and harder her body on the brink of collpasing "you die today wolf" the demon said as he hit the side of the mountain boulders rolling down at Jaden "for Keitsume!" Jaden shouted she jumped as high as should could into the air but it wasnt high enough she landed infront of a medium sized boulder that smashed into her Jaden let out a ear splitting yelp as she rolled back down the mountain stopping on the same cliff Keitsume was sitting on.

((for those who dont know the red is the demon speaking so you can tell whos talking))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:51 pm
Avani sighed, "It just shows how pathetic this world has gotten." Owen nodded, agreeing with Avani. "It's really sad, putting your own child in danger because you just want an excuse for adventure." Avani put her hands together,"Perhaps we should go."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Marino-San

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:11 pm
I walked up to Avani and Owen. "It's just us three. I'm sick of Keitsume and Jaden doing whatever the hell they want. It's useless to get inside their thick heads. It's just us 3 now... Keitsume and Jaden aren't welcome here anymore..." I held my arm. "But we aren't about to make a dent in the demon armies... what can we do?" I asked them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:04 pm
(Woah...uh yeah I'm back sweatdrop I don't know what to do with my charecter...and I didn't read all of the posts you guys did...uh so yeah w/e... cry )  

LostSanity173

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:08 pm
((ok ill try an short story it for ya: Jaden's pregnant, Keitsumes and Jaden are now fighting a evil elf demon, the others have outcast them because they are always running off. Jaden's hurt and yea its been pretty intersting))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:07 pm
"Jaden!" I called out "I'm so glad you're here!" I stood up and stood beside Jaden. "can you still fight?"  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:12 pm
Jaden looked up "yea" Jaden nodded slightly "but that didnt tickle"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games