Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:49 pm
Yukari was now getting irritated, she grabbed Poki on his color dragging him with her "Let's go..." she said in a very very low and dangerous tone, it's a sign that she wants to kill someone. Poki was getting puzzled "why the heck are you dragging me with you?" he asked, he kept asking questions to Yukari and she kept ignoring them. She was angry about Dante so she just dragged Poki because she doesn't like being messed with and hurting Poki keeps her calm.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:41 pm
durge nodded ,and agreed with both dante and vergil  

vampire_guardian116

Aneesha

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:30 am
The impatient Vergil stormed off with the others, whilst Aneesha walked slowly behind, on her guard in case something was following them. Yami... I hope you will be okay... We're coming. Hold on...  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:04 pm
Dante sighed and looked at Yukiara, He didn't want to make another enemy, he then looked away before she noticed as they continued to walk, "Aneesha You alright back there?"  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:08 pm
durge walked to right of dante sturdy,and ready for attack "i can almost smell the rotting corpse of our enemies" durge told himself as he heard loud footsteps  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:29 pm
Yukari stopped and released Poki. Her cat ears starts to move "Yukari...?" he mumbled Yukari made a 'shh' sound to make Poki shut up. Then she closed her eyes "I hear her..." she said. Teru walked over "hear who Yukari?" he asked as Yukari starts to face the wrong way "Yukari?" Poki looked at her puzzledly. She glanced back at him "I need to go this way, some of you may come and I highly suggest that Aneesha come with me...the thing that can help Yami is this way. And Poki, it's best if you stay with them" she said. Poki just nodded as Yukari starts to walk off to a different direction.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:34 am
Dante grinned, "I guess I'll be going," He then smiled as he did, "I wouldn't want to leave alady to venture off on her own," he said as he followed her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:00 am
Aneesha looked at Dante and nodded. "Yeah yeah I'm fine honey... Just a bit weak..." They came to a stop, and Aneesha heard everything that Yukari had to say, and nodded once more. Vergil sighed and mentally let Aneesha go, even if he didn't have a grip on her pyschically; he didn't mentally. He was scared of her safety, but he trusted her. Aneesha went to Yukari and smiled weakly. "Alright, but why me?"  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:16 pm
Dante picked up Aneesha, "Your taking to long, let's go, Vergil can handle what ever is coming for there,"  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:37 pm
Yukari stop and heard her "Let's put it this way 1. this way is much safer, 2. Another side of Yami's soul is there and finally, it's because I need help" she said, she knew that Aneesha can save Yami but she isn't sure if they will agree to this "It's alright if you don't want to come but it'll be difficult to bring Yami back to normal" she added.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:28 am
Aneesha kicked Dante in the stomach, and got down, smirking. "Okay, 1. Shut it Dante, I can walk fine. 2. I am going, whether anyone likes it or not. Yami needs me. And 3. I know Verge can take care of things, so what are we waiting for?!"
She was ready to go, and she winked at Dante, smirking at her victory. He always did things like that to her, and she always ended up being 'mean', in a playful way.
Vergil nodded and followed the others, knowing he had to protect Aneesha. "We're fine with it. Let's just get Yami back, okay? We're wasting too much time standing around, so Yukari, lead the way..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:24 pm
Dante sighed then crouched over, "You are taking forever let's move on, already!" He then followed Yukari, he tried not to focus on her features and, sighed.  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:27 pm
Poki went to the direction where the real Yami was kept while Yukari went over to where this other Yami is. She stopped by in an ancient ruin which is believed that Yami's there, her ears started moving. She was hearing so many things in this ruins. Then suddenly, thin fog was starting to appear and it revealed some black figures that takes forms of all types of feline and people.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:04 am
"Yukari," he said a bit excited as he gripped the hilt of the forcedge. "Should we be ready for a fight?"  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:38 pm
"ill clear the path ahead" durge said ,and with a snap of his fingers disappeared he stood tall on top of a cliff "....even i cannot defeat so many...."durge whipered under his breathe "but i guess ill die trying" he lept down to an army of about two thousand lackies.... the army kept moving toward dante,and the others unaware of durge..... durge grabbed his blade ,and tightened his grip "U WILL NOT BE VICTORIOUS!!" he shouted really loud he raised his blade ,and his army chraged at the lackies....durge lept in the air,and began running on the lackied heads slashing downward at the foes but was soon stopped by an enormous hand that come out from the ground to punch durge "AHHHH" durge screamed as his body flew up into the air he consentrated ,and charged down at an increbile speed he slashed at the hand,and it resulted in a broken blade he fell to the ground on both legs "this cannot be"durge said to himself as the creature arose from the ground  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games