Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What RPG catagory would you put the avvie above you in? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sammythewalrus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:41 am
A man who turns into a demon at night due to a curse that was laid upon him when he was younger. Until he redeems himself, his transformation will continue.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:01 am
A solo-wanderer warrior with a personal mission; he wields his personal choice of weapon, a staff imbued with demonic powers, and he moves with the skill of ninjas.

@Ned-san rofl !  

danzmau

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:56 pm
A demonic mage who has not slept in centuries, she has an addiction for coffee mugs and has exhausted her grunny by making it make her coffee at her every whim, otherwise it will get beaten with her large pole. sweatdrop Sorry dan - best i could do lol  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:50 pm
You're a tamer!! You've tamed your dragon, who is your closest friend, and recently, you captured a grunny...it's still out cold from the battle though...  

Red Alert Serise

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:33 pm
You're a teenage girl, who drinks a lot and loves celtic knot tattoos. The ones on your ankles go all the way around, but the ones on your biceps only go 3/4 around, because you couldn't bear the pain of tattooing the sensitive inner side of your arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:43 am
You are a chimera, a mixed bodied and powered creature, mainly of human with demon blood, with part werewolf, part vampire, and part sea monster. ( rofl )

@ancantsia: LOL I luvs it! xd :  

danzmau

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:57 am
"I luffs my grunny in the morning. Eben before I've had my coffee."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:48 pm
A really messed up pokemon?!  

Crimsonhellite

danzmau

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:13 pm
Master of creatures of the night. Though your spider companion loves to nestle in your face, to your irritation. LOL sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:36 am
danzmau
Master of creatures of the night. Though your spider companion loves to nestle in your face, to your irritation. LOL sweatdrop

I liked this one....made me laugh blaugh

The strategist for the kings army....always alert xp  

Crimsonhellite

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:20 pm
A Bounty Hunter. Your job, as goes for any bounty hunter, is to hunt/kill for hire. You use the spirit guardian Cerberus to protect you, and spiders tend to have a liking for you. Which you hate. Since you've got Arachnephobia (may have spelt it wrong: it's fear of spiders...)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:41 am
grim reeper?  

mistic_angelwings

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:00 pm
A dark mage who has captured a dark dragon with powerfull spells and is trying to steal more magic from the world with her unusual hat.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:35 pm
A Spirit Master. One of three masters, you control Roc, the Fiery Bird! You, the Wolf Master and the Tiger Master travel together in the hopes of bringing peace to the war-torn lands of Alhafra! (wierd name, I know, but it's from the GBA game Golden Sun...)  

Red Alert Serise

mistic_angelwings

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:05 pm
ancantsia,
A dark mage who has captured a dark dragon with powerfull spells and is trying to steal more magic from the world with her unusual hat.

LOL.It sounds cool. thanks.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games