Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:42 pm
Berry looked"bixyll........why?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:44 pm
bixyll looked over at bery and glared at her " because im sick of evrything in this world........ espeically you!"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:47 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll looked over at bery and glared at her " because im sick of evrything in this world........ espeically you!"
"what?" berry was shpcked of what he sayed.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:51 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" you heard me!i.... hate ... YOU!" bixyll hit naota to the floor than put his blade up to his neck "......"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:53 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" you heard me!i.... hate ... YOU!" bixyll hit naota to the floor than put his blade up to his neck "......"
ahahahahahahahaha you think i care about this worthless body  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:54 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
ahahahahahahahaha you think i care about this worthless body
bixyll put his foot on his chin and kicked it to the side breaking his kneck  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:56 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Berry ran off to her room and was crying.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll watched her leave and laughed " crying.... just like always...." bixyll eyes became even blacker and his skin darkned too  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:00 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll watched her leave and laughed " crying.... just like always...." bixyll eyes became even blacker and his skin darkned too
*selena walks in* no naota you b*****d why did you kill him *turns into her snake form with her top half human bottom half snake*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:06 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
*selena walks in* no naota you b*****d why did you kill him *turns into her snake form with her top half human bottom half snake*
" well, i was only expose to kill naota but i can kill you too i dont mind..." bixyll turned to selena and rested his blade on his shoulder  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:14 pm
recca appeared in thier realm, "Kurenai!" the dark flame came from his left arm, "nadare, saiha, homura, setsuna, madoka, rui, koku, RESSHIN!" a flame appeared from his right arm, he shot them, and they snaked around each other and hit Bixyll  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:16 pm
MrAsianK
recca appeared in thier realm, "Kurenai!" the dark flame came from his left arm, "nadare, saiha, homura, setsuna, madoka, rui, koku, RESSHIN!" a flame appeared from his right arm, he shot them, and they snaked around each other and hit Bixyll
bixyll sheilded him self with dark feflage and shot the flame back at selena  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:33 pm
the flame cturned around before it hit selena, and swirled around Recca, inside the flame sapped the dark energy from Bixyll  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:37 pm
MrAsianK
the flame cturned around before it hit selena, and swirled around Recca, inside the flame sapped the dark energy from Bixyll
" hahah" bixyll's body went completey black he disappeared and reappeared behind recca andwrapped his arm around his kneck and bgan crushing his bones  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:40 pm
Recca took off his right tekkou and dissappeared, and reappered behind recca.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games