Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2609 2610 2611 2612 2613 2614 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

xfantasyxloverx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:09 pm
^ clutter, yay!
<> *goes to add ^*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:10 pm
^Yes and they are from back in the lone month where I actualy went into towns. eek  

pixyseshy

HockeyGirl17

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:12 pm
^I did that, and now I regret it......I'm still shaking from the humping insident........... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:14 pm
^ *Shudder*  

xfantasyxloverx

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:15 pm
^^Oh no not you too! gonk
Ok I am officially going to start getting a band of people together to fight for pur towns to be clean!
(possibly the setting up of specified people by the people in charge of the site who go in and watch what is going on everyday....now how to get this in effect?...hmm...)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:19 pm
^Pulls out paper and pen to right it all down.....  

HockeyGirl17

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:22 pm
^Ok so now...PEOPLE! Oh yes we need a petition and...and...a bunch of people to have supported it before the petition....and the pros and cons to it....Oh! And....and....and...and some marshmellows!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:26 pm
^ Oh, marshmellows!

Seriously now, though. It's a good idea, but enforcing it might be the real problem. People think that Towns is a free zone, blind to the eyes of moderators and admins, and believe that they can do whatever they want, like cybering. For some reason, certain people don't seem to understand why others are repulsed by stuff like that.  

xfantasyxloverx

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:28 pm
HockeyGirl17
Undakai
^^simply through the study of war you can see the rapid advancement of the US from an idea, to an implied concept, to world force and to a world power, so on and so forth.

^ agrees

^Adding to her friends list....

Yea, fun fact, canadians (still under british rule) burnt down the white house!!!!!! biggrin
another fun fact

Though the Canadians managed to burn down the capital of the US, they still failed to win the war, which ended in a stalemate.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:31 pm
^^Yes even people like you and me could do this...I'll probably go into the petitions forum(or whatever it is) and set up one. But I'd want to include alot of people who would help to set up the petition and maybe finally put and end to the problems of towns. Putting in one or two people per every one of the different sections would greatly help. Keep things in line and tomake it nice to go in there again.  

pixyseshy

xfantasyxloverx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:32 pm
^ That might work, but whoever was watching would have to be willing to take a lot of verbal abuse.

^^ Eek, vampire!

<> Runs and hides  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:37 pm
^Know what's funny?...Whenever someone starts to flip out I jsut start laughing at them. They shut up and go off to sulk and it's all good. xd Yeah people to laugh at it, but can show reason and to help people understand why would be good. I mean, if it did get put into effect then they site could send out a newsletter telling of it so that people would be aware. And then put up that if they find you doing something innappropriate then they would report you and give you a warning..then after a certain amount..I don't know what..  

pixyseshy

xfantasyxloverx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:38 pm
^ Freeze the account for a few days?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:45 pm
^Ooo...yeah that would work... 3nodding  

pixyseshy

HockeyGirl17

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:47 pm
Undakai
HockeyGirl17
Undakai
^^simply through the study of war you can see the rapid advancement of the US from an idea, to an implied concept, to world force and to a world power, so on and so forth.

^ agrees

^Adding to her friends list....

Yea, fun fact, canadians (still under british rule) burnt down the white house!!!!!! biggrin
another fun fact

Though the Canadians managed to burn down the capital of the US, they still failed to win the war, which ended in a stalemate.
True, tho it's still fun to say!!! (As you can tell I am a proud Canadian!!!! Tho I live less then 2 hours away from the States!)  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2609 2610 2611 2612 2613 2614 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games