Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2610 2611 2612 2613 2614 2615 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

xfantasyxloverx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:50 pm
^^ I think that's the usual punishment, though it's usually only for one day, as far as I know. By freezing it for several days, hopefully people will get the message.

^ Is in Canada

<> is surprised by the number of Canadians that <> has seen on gaia.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:52 pm
^Yeah like for a few days? And if it keeps up then each time it will be longer and longer until the account is finally banned. confused
<>has next to never seen any Canadians on gaia...<>always sees people from Australia.  

pixyseshy

xfantasyxloverx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:54 pm
^ That would probably work.

And, really? Australians? The farthest away person I've ever talked to on gaia would either be that guy from London or that grl from Berlin...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:56 pm
^Click on my Oh Canada! in my sig, we have our own guild!  

HockeyGirl17

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:56 pm
^Mmhmm....ok...Think I should start up a thread seeing if people would agree to this and then see if anyone would help to make a petition, and then go put it in?

Hmm...I talked to this girl who lived over in Japan...I dunno...It does seem like a majority of people are from the states though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:57 pm
HockeyGirl17
Undakai
HockeyGirl17
Undakai
^^simply through the study of war you can see the rapid advancement of the US from an idea, to an implied concept, to world force and to a world power, so on and so forth.

^ agrees

^Adding to her friends list....

Yea, fun fact, canadians (still under british rule) burnt down the white house!!!!!! biggrin
another fun fact

Though the Canadians managed to burn down the capital of the US, they still failed to win the war, which ended in a stalemate.
True, tho it's still fun to say!!! (As you can tell I am a proud Canadian!!!! Tho I live less then 2 hours away from the States!)
Hehe xP I know a lot of Canadians that like to brag "We burned down the White House". I like my counter to it...cause I'm fairly sure thats the only war in history in which the capital went down, but the war was not lost. (well, with the exception of when allied countries come to liberate Fra...er...conquered countries). (yeah yeah, a french joke...so sue me...)  

Undakai
Crew

xfantasyxloverx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:59 pm
^^^ made a guild for Canadians

^^ Yeah. I'll help out if you need me and I'm on. Just ask.

^ Swooshed <>  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:00 pm
^Alright..I think I'll go make a topic for it...jsut to see what people would do. 3nodding  

pixyseshy

HockeyGirl17

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:01 pm
Undakai
HockeyGirl17
Undakai
HockeyGirl17
Undakai
^^simply through the study of war you can see the rapid advancement of the US from an idea, to an implied concept, to world force and to a world power, so on and so forth.

^ agrees

^Adding to her friends list....

Yea, fun fact, canadians (still under british rule) burnt down the white house!!!!!! biggrin
another fun fact

Though the Canadians managed to burn down the capital of the US, they still failed to win the war, which ended in a stalemate.
True, tho it's still fun to say!!! (As you can tell I am a proud Canadian!!!! Tho I live less then 2 hours away from the States!)
Hehe xP I know a lot of Canadians that like to brag "We burned down the White House". I like my counter to it...cause I'm fairly sure thats the only war in history in which the capital went down, but the war was not lost. (well, with the exception of when allied countries come to liberate Fra...er...conquered countries). (yeah yeah, a french joke...so sue me...)

Wrong country dude! I'm french canadien! Vive le Quebec libre!!!!!!! and to the person above me, It's not my guild i'm just in it.....
^ Swooshed <>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:02 pm
^ Is in a Canadian Guild.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

xfantasyxloverx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:03 pm
^^ Has corrected <>

^ has a katana

<> stands corrected  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:04 pm
^It's ok biggrin  

HockeyGirl17

xfantasyxloverx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:11 pm
^ Forgave <>  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:12 pm
^Is a nice... enough... person.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:14 pm
^May not know that<>is working on a petition... ninja  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2610 2611 2612 2613 2614 2615 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games