Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxMATTEUSxx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:11 pm
Hey everyone. Im Matteus, Matt for short. I like Playing guitar, Practicing Karate, And I'm the sixth place youth *fencer* in my province. I also skimboard when I'm at the beach. I also like reading manga. My favorite series is Full Metal Alchemist.

*fencer*:: NOT A PERSON WHO MAKES FENCES. A FRENCH SWORDSMAN.

FENCING IS THE TRADITIONAL SWORD STYLE IN FRANCE, FOR ALL WHO DONT KNOW. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:31 pm
Hey yo!
Im Jessica! mrgreen
Im 17 years old almost 18 and I live in New Zealand!
I love ancient History and Mythology!
Im a huge anime fan, and I want to be an acrheologist when im older.
Yep thats me.... mrgreen

oh and also... Im evil.... twisted  

Philo_Clio

4,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:47 pm
Welcome to the guild, you guys. =]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:17 pm
Name: Chris
Favorite Anime: Death Note
Favorite Character: Ryuk and Mello
Interests: Reading, writing, drawing, driving, etcetera.
Literature: Nevermore, Twilight Series, etcetera.
Music: Basically anything.

Any other questions I'm sure my profile can answer that for you.

Later.  

Mello1889

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:46 pm
Elcia
K.D.D
Boredom has called me to this place xd

Well hopefully we can un-bore you. ^_^
heheheh....That's what she said ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:51 am
hello i am silver claw the raptor i am a velociraptor queen in a human Disguise. The only sign im a raptor are my yellow eyes. I am loohing for more members for my raptor pack. I am frendly and love to make friends biggrin  

Prince of Plots

Firebreathing Waffles

16,690 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50

AndMinKim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:33 pm
Hello!
My name is Andrew Kim.
I am thirteen years old and live in the state of Maryland, USA.
My hobbies are gaming, reading, making fire (pyromaniac xp ), reading manga (different from reading), eating, drawing, and cooking easily cooked foods.
I will listen to anything, but some of my favorite bands are Blue October, Three Days Grace, and Trapt.
I play football, although im not good at it at all. My parents just want me to excercise. cry

Well, thats all anyone would really need to know about me! Bye... razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:36 pm
Hey guys.. Im new =) OBVIOUSLY lol... My names ELizabeth and i'm 18 almost 19 and i'm in almost a year relationship with the man of my dreams. I am freshman in college and am going for a degree in Photography. I have a dog named destiny and shes a boxer lab. I love long walks on the beach and candle light dinners because I am a romantic =) I wanted to join this guild because I am new to the whole site. Thanks for accepting me. 4laugh  

ElizabethRose89

sparkel-markers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:08 am
Hi. Thanks for the acceptance. Im new to gaia this year. Im getting more involved and this looks like a great place to be.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:22 pm
Hi, I'm Aquiel. . .
Interests: soccer, archery, hot guys
Movies: Anything Hyo Miazaki. . .love them all.  

burningwater23

burningwater23

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:26 pm
right, so i forgot to say that i am 13 years old, and my favorite band is BLUE OCTOBER! <3 omg andrew will u be my friend?!??!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:03 pm
well i didnt get an invitation but i join so dat make me member so i like bassically i like almost all the anime series dat i ve seen and love draw, read, and i write

akain88

3,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:15 pm
Hello everyone. ^_^ It's good to see new faces. I hope you all have a blast here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:28 pm
Hullo everybody. I'm Tigerwolf, or TW if you want. Actually, call me whatever you want; I'm not too big on my real name and I'm internally debating whether I should change my current user name. Anyway, I'm 17, almost 18, about to go off to college (engineering major. Muaha!) in about a month and a half. I joined this cuz not only has my little brother (blue0212 if you really wanted to know. You may notice that I'm kinda mean to him. Don't worry though, it's merely the inherent need for siblings to bicker ^.^) been endlessly telling me that I have to join, I feel I need a basic discussion guild to retreat to (because the main forum area has too many idiots roaming around these days sweatdrop ). Let's see, what else...I've been on Gaia for about...4 years almost. I generally RP, but I am currently lacking in a good, non-dying RP. gonk

So yeah. I think that's about it ^.^

invisible-weirdo

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:36 pm
Welcome Welcome All you strange new people
Do remember that being weird is a good thing here and being overall normal will make you boring and fartfull

and Chocolate is good  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games