Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Choco_ the_Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:24 am
Hello I'm Toni, I'm a junior in high school, I love music, writing, drawing, hanging out, watching television, eating, dancing, singing, and much more. I don't have a favorite band b/c I feel I am being unfair to the others, but my favorite song right now is Bathroom Gurgle by Late of the Pier, you can check the song out on my profile, scroll through the playlist if you want to hear it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:06 pm
Thank you for the invite, O n y x-sama!

I am an aspiring cartoonist known as Codename Sailor Earth.

My hobbies include Wrestling, Sailormoon, dollmaking, animating, writing, cartooning, video games and gazing upon the art of Salvador Dali and Leonardo DaVinchi.

My music tastes are all over the place, but I mostly like Disturbed, Linkin Park, Weird Al and Tenacious D.  

Codename Sailor Earth

EternalMonster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:23 pm
Eternal Rebirth Monster is the full title I have given myself. It has nothing to do with religious beliefs, though stands for my belief in the human condition and my life.

Call me Monster. That's my nickname.

I listen to most kinds of music, though I default mainly to hard rock and avoid metal and "scream-y" rock.

I'm interested in everything for at least a while. I have a passion for learning, dogs, books and architecture. I can NOT draw. I aspire to be able to as it is the most easily appreciated art, but thus-ly I have anti-skill.

I sometimes force words to work for me even when they're not correctly used that way.

I don't know why I was considered "worthy" for invite, but I appreciate it as I am currently not active in any guild, and have never been invited to a guild where I did not personally know the owner/moderator.

Yup. That's about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:24 pm
'Ello luv. My username is Pristine-Beauty, but you can call me Pristine, or Beauty. I don't really care. I'm rather egocentric so I'll figure it out. I'm an aspiring author, working part time at my local library. I'm still in high school, so I got a long way to go.

My interests are include reading, writing, music, SRP, math, bonfires with my friends and watching tacky horror movies on Sci-Fi.

I love music, but my favourite band right now is THe Hush Sound, or Flyleaf, Coheed and Cambria, Paramore.... I also love musicals, Sweeney Todd, Wicked, Avenue Q and Phantom of the Opera!!!!

Yah, that's about it for now! Thanks for the invite and I love how this page has rainbows with every user! whee  

Pristine-Beauty

Doctor Pips

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:37 pm
Thank you for the invite.

Anyway as you can see my user name is Doctor Inu Kiba. I prefer to go by Kiba or Doctor. My real name is under lock and key so don't ask I won't tell you it unless I know you very well. I am an aspiring author and artist, and I am still in high school.

My interest include books, movies, reading, writing, roleplaying, music, anime, manga, characters, and video games.

Right now I love pretty much rock/alt. rock for music taste, also I'm a huge fan of musicals and pretty much anything with a plot, I just finished a book called the The Wizard Heir which I highly recomend along with the book that went before it The Warrior Heir. Actually I'm mostly a book worm so tell me a book you like and if I haven't read it I will soon.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:09 pm
hi. just call me Chase. I got invited. neat guild. Hope to post lots and stuff. : D  

Chase No Face

xl-Celes-lx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:13 pm
My Gaia Alias is Celes, although I go by many names.

My dream is to find a path to immortality, by finding common ground with what one might call the "occult" world and the Scientific world.

My interests on Gaia include discussing religion, Scientology to be specific.

I shall make an effort to post in this guild with what time I have.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:20 pm
Woo-hoo! I got invited to a guild :'D
Especially since I've so many... and yet not very active :[
I hope to make a difference with this though!

So, to start it all off, I'm Riceycake.
Which is quite obvious, yes, but you can call me Ricey<3
I'm pretty much a big fan of manga but not anime :l
There's a difference you know.

And er -- I like reading+writing+drawing 8D
Even though I'm very bad at all 'cept reading xD

So... hi! ^^

Riceycake

dragonblaze18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:31 pm
Sup everyone, thanks for the invitation. My names Joshua Grip but just Josh for short xd , uhh im 16 and if you want to know anymore about me...just take a look in my profile.

Great to meet everyone biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:52 am
Let me first start by saying thank you for the invite.

Hello!

I'm Sepharoth.. just call me Seph for short i also respond well to sammy
rofl

and its a pleasure to meet you all!! (for the lack of nothing else to say sweatdrop )  

Agent_of_Misfortune

Kimi-Love-San

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:00 am
hahahaha!Welcome aboard,Sammy!! 4laugh 4laugh
Enjoy ure stay and 'member to have fun,k?! 3nodding whee 4laugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:04 am
Hi, I'm Snorkleberry! I don't really have a nickname, but you can call me Snorkle or Berry, or pretty much whatever.

I feel I might be the oldest member of this guild (although not everyone mentioned their age. And I didn't read every post). I just started working on my Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology, and that's keeping my pretty busy.

I love to read, and I write stories in my free time. I' can usually be found dancing and singing musicals, no matter where I am. And I play a lot of video games. Oh yeah! And I'm married. I'm celebrating a year and a half of marriage this month, and I freakin' love it!

Thanks for the invite 4laugh  

Snorkleberry

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:04 am
Thank you for the invite!

My name is Tonya and I'm 21 years old. I love the color pink, I just got home from wasting 3 years of my life away at ECU and am now starting anew at UW-Lax. I'm majoring in German and minoring in World History, and when I get out of school I'm going to get certified as a personal fitness trainer and also teach emersion classes in German for adults. *breathes*

I'm a health nut and some people say that I exercise too much... but I'm happy with what I do. ninja

At this very moment I'm eating a bowl of puffins organic cereal in soy milk and drinking coffee that I shouldn't be drinking because I'm addicted and need to get off of the stuff. rofl

-Fin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:08 am
WOW!!!Well,WELCOME U TWO!!!!Enjoy and have plenty of fun!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh  

Kimi-Love-San

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:30 am
Welcome to the guild you two~!

Also...a German major? Awesome! cool  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games