Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:06 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i can't. she used the final aeon. once someone used that they become a faith you can still see her but she will be like alive as yunalesca was.
bixyll went up to her body and pickeked her head up he looked at her dead body and started to cry"........" he kisked her and didnt leave her side
*blue aura continues to flow around him* bixyll i can bring her back if you like but i have to give up my life force as she did for you
".... no.... well find another way to bring her back" bixyll moved his bandanna to his light eye and contuned to try to get her heart beating again
no by the rate your going your going to run out of enerygy but the thing im going to do is a sure thing to work so ill do it but i want you to give her a message for me ok
"no" bixyll continued to try and her her heart beating  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:14 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i can't. she used the final aeon. once someone used that they become a faith you can still see her but she will be like alive as yunalesca was.
bixyll went up to her body and pickeked her head up he looked at her dead body and started to cry"........" he kisked her and didnt leave her side
*blue aura continues to flow around him* bixyll i can bring her back if you like but i have to give up my life force as she did for you
".... no.... well find another way to bring her back" bixyll moved his bandanna to his light eye and contuned to try to get her heart beating again
no by the rate your going your going to run out of enerygy but the thing im going to do is a sure thing to work so ill do it but i want you to give her a message for me ok
punches him "its the only way"  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:18 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
punches him "its the only way"
"....... fine....... but well find away to bring you back..." bixyll hugged berry's body laid her down that stood up  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:50 pm
rasberry looked at them"am told you no one has ever came back to life after using the aeon. berry died. you have to get over it. she had to do the same when she was 5. are dad used the final summoning as well. and after are mom died. just forget about her." Rasberry picked uo berry's body."if you want to see berry go to the zanderzard ruins and inside the blitzball area. its all detroy but go though it and you will see berry there." rasberry disappeared.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:12 pm
Drarak walked in and lokked around. " Hey whats up guys....hey whos tha......" Drarak stared at the body of berry with wide eyes for a minute. He then walked over to Bixyll. His mind wasnt accepting the sight, so It made him believe that he hadnt even seen the body. " So whats up guys?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:18 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak walked in and lokked around. " Hey whats up guys....hey whos tha......" Drarak stared at the body of berry with wide eyes for a minute. He then walked over to Bixyll. His mind wasnt accepting the sight, so It made him believe that he hadnt even seen the body. " So whats up guys?"
"berry died. you have to get over it. she had to do the same when she was 5. are dad used the final summoning as well. and after are mom died. just forget about her." Rasberry picked uo berry's body."if you want to see berry go to the zanderzard ruins and inside the blitzball area. its all detroy but go though it and you will see berry there."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:22 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
"berry died. you have to get over it. she had to do the same when she was 5. are dad used the final summoning as well. and after are mom died. just forget about her." Rasberry picked uo berry's body."if you want to see berry go to the zanderzard ruins and inside the blitzball area. its all detroy but go though it and you will see berry there."

Drarak looked at the body and it finally snapped. He stared in disbelief. He had so many questions. But He knewq they would be pointless. He bottled up his sorrow as he taught himself to do when others died and said " Well....that sucks....guess we gotta go see her then...If she is there at least we can talk to her right? Cmon lets go then!!" Draqrak smiled his old, Cheerful smile. But on the inside he was hurt. He felt pain. But he wouldnt let anyone know.....no one  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:27 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

Drarak looked at the body and it finally snapped. He stared in disbelief. He had so many questions. But He knewq they would be pointless. He bottled up his sorrow as he taught himself to do when others died and said " Well....that sucks....guess we gotta go see her then...If she is there at least we can talk to her right? Cmon lets go then!!" Draqrak smiled his old, Cheerful smile. But on the inside he was hurt. He felt pain. But he wouldnt let anyone know.....no one
"ok." rasberry sayed and she opened a portal.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

" awesome.....and you are again?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:29 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

bixyll walked to the portal and glared at drarak when he passed  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:40 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

um rasberry you go with them ill stay here with her body i dont have the strength to see her after what iv done  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:44 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

um rasberry you go with them ill stay here with her body i dont have the strength to see her after what iv done
Bixyll grabbes naota's arm and pulled him through " your coming too!"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:54 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

no i cant *turns away* i just cant see her the way i talked to her the way i treated her i dont deserve to see her i deserve to die  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:56 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin

no i cant *turns away* i just cant see her the way i talked to her the way i treated her i dont deserve to see her i deserve to die
* bixyll hit his shoulder " stop being a coward!, you should take this chance you get to apologize and make it better or youll fell like that the reast of your life.... you thinkg you got it bad!" bixyll walked into the portal  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:57 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin

* bixyll hit his shoulder " stop being a coward!, you should take this chance you get to apologize and make it better or youll fell like that the reast of your life.... you thinkg you got it bad!" bixyll walked into the portal
*walks out of the portal and speaks to himself* i have a better way of saying sorry and make up for what i did to her  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games