Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:02 am
Sheer_Immortal
Manji-luo
x.x i hate wasps. i got stung 5 times by a red wasp once. and no one can ever tell me that they only sting once because i'm pretty sure i remember 5 stings not one >_<
So far as I know, 'tis only honeybees that sting once, because when they go to fly off, the stinger stays and pulls out their guts 0.o
...that would explain why they die shortly after ^^;;  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:07 am
rofl  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:09 am
the stinger doesnt like die... it keeps drilling into the skin even after the bee is gone so that may be why you felt it was 5 times  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:11 am
NeonKitty
the stinger doesnt like die... it keeps drilling into the skin even after the bee is gone so that may be why you felt it was 5 times
.............were you JUST reading what we said kitters? >.< i was stung by wasp lol, we went off on a tangent and started talking about bees sweatdrop i got stung by a red wasp not a bee  

Manji-luo

Nasuri-chan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:19 am
Manji-luo
NeonKitty
.............were you JUST reading what we said kitters? >.< i was stung by wasp lol, we went off on a tangent and started talking about bees sweatdrop i got stung by a red wasp not a bee
Oh.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:25 am
Im stunned  

Sarinu

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:29 am
Manji-luo
NeonKitty
a red wasp.. never seen one.. unless you where talking about a flying ant. thoes things have some nasty stingers  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:32 am
Darthspanky
Manji-luo
NeonKitty
a red wasp.. never seen one.. unless you where talking about a flying ant. thoes things have some nasty stingers
lol, you dont like around where i do =p we have red colored wasps where i live ^^ and they loved my backyard at one time  

Manji-luo

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:37 am
I got stung in the armpit by a yellow jacket last summer. That was no fun. Half of my torso was bright, burning red for a good long while. 0.o Oh gawd, and it itched too...random person: "0.o What's your hand doing down your shirt?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:41 am
Sheer_Immortal
I got stung in the armpit by a yellow jacket last summer. That was no fun. Half of my torso was bright, burning red for a good long while. 0.o Oh gawd, and it itched too...random person: "0.o What's your hand doing down your shirt?"
i had it worce.. i got stung by a yellow jacket on the tailbone. couldnt sit it, would hurt like crazey.

(my random person would say: "why is it you have your hand down your pants?"

lol rofl  

Darthspanky

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:42 am
Manji-luo
Darthspanky
Manji-luo
NeonKitty
lol, you dont like around where i do =p we have red colored wasps where i live ^^ and they loved my backyard at one time
bummer  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:51 am
rofl ill never forget when my cousin Scot got stung at our BBQ ... that was some funny s**t.... XD he got stung on the back of the neck and i was siting next to him watching the grill.... and all of a sudden he starts screaming and cussin like you wouldnt believe and throws something at the grill and i looked and it was a red hornet ;.; fell on my stake! but he just flipped it over and was like burn you little ******** and poored a little more fuel on the coals.. XD i was crackin up so bad  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:52 am
Darthspanky
Sheer_Immortal
i had it worce.. i got stung by a yellow jacket on the tailbone. couldnt sit it, would hurt like crazey.

(my random person would say: "why is it you have your hand down your pants?"

lol rofl
O_o ouch! that really sucks!

ROFL @ kitters xD omg that's great  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:53 am
I got stung three times during a sidewalk art show last fall. gonk It burned and itched for a month!! eek OUCH!  

IMWanderling

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:53 am
Manji-luo
NeonKitty
rolleyes its true for even wasps... and ive never heard of them being able to sting more then once neutral  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games