Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:49 pm
"You know what?! Fine, you nosy b*****d!" Larai was clearly annoyed, only telling Kai this so he would leave her alone. "I...I was kind of engaged at one point in time. I saved his life and from there a relationship blossomed. The big problem? He left me at the altar after realising he was actually gay. Years after that I had another lover. He dumped me for some daft prostitute, who later on left him for a drunk. He tried to come back to me after that, even tried to propose. I was pissed and sort of framed him for stealing some duke's wedding ring. Once evidence proved that he was innocent and just a victem of revenge, I sort of...got a bounty on my head. The duke isn't human, so I've had that bounty on my head for the last hundred years or so. That's why I'm not sticking around in one place too long. So...yeah. Laugh if you want. I'd preffer it if you just shut your mouth and left things be, though."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:57 pm
Kai pulled Larai a little closer in a comforting one-armed hug. "Idiot, why would I laugh about something like that? Those guys were a dumbass and a*****e respectively who don't know what they're missing out on, and I'll be sure to punch their faces in should we ever meet."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:03 pm
"They're both dead, one of old age and the other of some sexually transmitted disease he got from his little whore." Larai stated, moving herself away a little. "Thank you for your words, but now I just want to be alone. I don't want to try my luck again only to have another incident like this happen. I also don't want you letting mom or dad know anything about this since I know they'd never leave me alone about it."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:07 pm
"My lips are sealed." Kai said making the 'zipped lip' motion while releasing her from his hug.

((Van: They're bonding! heart ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:10 pm
{Yes! But how long will it last? XD}

"Good. Now if you'll excuse me, I just want to be left alone." Larai grumbled, taking a completely different path from the group - into what appeared to be a dark and dank cave.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:22 pm
Kai opened his mouth to call after her, but hesitated. Yes, he didn't want to seem nosey and overprotective to go after her, but he did want to respect her space. But it just didn't seem smart wandering off alone in a place like this. Into a cave. A dark cave. He left her alone for a while before the thought wouldn't stop nagging at him and he quietly went after her, keeping nice and far behind her. He was older by a minute at most, it was his duty as big brother to watch out for her.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:13 am
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:35 am
Larai, after having gone deep enough, was leaning against the cave wall and silently brooding to herself.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:43 am
((Dammit, Nerd got me hooked on this site called Cracked and its many wacky lists. XD Check out 8 Real Grade Schools That Went Completely Insane. It's times like these that I have to wonder about the human race.))

Kai, now feeling rather much like a paranoid dumbass as he peered over a rather large rock that he was hiding behind, began having one of those 'what the hell am I doing?' moments. 'Is it wrong that I'm actually hoping that there's a cave monster or something in here? I need to beat something up, otherwise I'm busted and she'll think I'm a paranoid stalker...'

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:56 am
{Oh my god! XDD That is just too awesome!}

After many moments of silently sulking and brooding, Larai eventually stood up straight and walked towards the cave exit - unaware of Kai for the moment.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:00 am
((Yeah, I've been going through the archives since yesterday evening or so. XD ))

Kai promptly flattened himself against the wall and prayed that her peripheral vision hadn't adjusted to the darkness.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:10 am
"You're a nosy boy, aren't you?" Larai commented as she passed right by Kai, not even bothering to stop and look at him. Before he could reply she said, "We should get back to mother and father before they start freaking out."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:12 am
"Not nosy, just protective..." Kai muttered under his breath as he got up and dusted followed Larai with his hands in his pockets.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:36 am
{Are my comedic plotless adventure roleplays better than my serious tragedies? I'm thinking of making a new roleplay to pass the time, since not many are active and I can pretty easilly tell that one I've already got up isn't going to get started.}

Larai easilly found her way out of the cave, not saying a word further for the moment.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:45 am
((I think plotless adventure seems to go better than serious tragedies, but I think it just depends on the level of drama. It's like a sliding scale, too little plot will quickly die because there's no goal to return to if things get slow, while too much drama is just kind of hard to get into, you know?))

Kai was following Larai out of the cave when he stopped just outside. "I just care is all, okay?" he murmured, face a little red as he avoided looking at her. "It's just that stupid brotherly instinct of mine that wants to watch out for you, and the damn thing hasn't shut up since that a*****e demon from way back when." he said scratching the back of his head as he looked at the ground.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games