Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:25 pm
*jumps up and salutes* Aye! aye! Sergant Handsome Guy! xD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:57 pm
pixyseshy
*jumps up and salutes* Aye! aye! Sergant Handsome Guy! xD
xd  

~lizzerde~

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:01 pm
Emulated Rapture
Yay! Love for the Emu! I have striped socks to match my gloves too. Along with pink and black socks. And to complete my unsomble, I were my hawt neon bright blue converse with hot pink detailing.

It's sexeh.

i love converse! i have a pair but they are black. i dont really wear them now since i got my vans but my friend is giving me her pink plad converse <3 so yeah.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:36 pm
~stir of echos~
Emulated Rapture
Yay! Love for the Emu! I have striped socks to match my gloves too. Along with pink and black socks. And to complete my unsomble, I were my hawt neon bright blue converse with hot pink detailing.

It's sexeh.

i love converse! i have a pair but they are black. i dont really wear them now since i got my vans but my friend is giving me her pink plad converse <3 so yeah.

i have black running shoes.

with checkered black and white laces.
ninja
mrgreen  

~lizzerde~

Gm_The_Magician

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:37 pm
Me trying to put on a smile... It's been a long while...

((Haha it rhymes.))

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:39 pm
hehe, everytime i see your pictures i go "awww!"

sweatdrop yea.....i'll stop being all creepy and stalkery. xd  

~lizzerde~

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:40 pm
~lizzerde~
~stir of echos~
Emulated Rapture

It's sexeh.

i have black running shoes.

with checkered black and white laces.
ninja
mrgreen

lol i kinda killed my vans i had them for school and i had another one for running (i run at night when im bored) but i couldnt run in my other shoes so i used my vans and now their all skrewed><  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:41 pm
It's ok... Don't worry... I understand, but not really with the awww thing... I don't feel cute... I wish I had my friends pink bow... emo I stole it one day and wore it around to practice and got yelled at for it...  

Gm_The_Magician

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:44 pm
GmShRkN
It's ok... Don't worry... I understand, but not really with the awww thing... I don't feel cute... I wish I had my friends pink bow... emo I stole it one day and wore it around to practice and got yelled at for it...
omg i did that exept me and my friends were at the mall and we bought plastic crowns and bows and wore them around the mall for 4 hours lol
come to think of it that was the night we watched finding nemo at 5:00 am rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:51 pm
~stir of echos~

That's hardcore.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:54 pm
Jaft
~stir of echos~

That's hardcore.
lol it was great, after we started the movie our friends brandon and Josh came over and well lets just say they were high (yes im against drugs but i couldnt do anything about it at the time, Currently they are both cutting down on drugs because they made me cry by doing extacy and i was scared they would die) but yes it was a very funny night  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:56 pm
~stir of echos~
GmShRkN
omg i did that exept me and my friends were at the mall and we bought plastic crowns and bows and wore them around the mall for 4 hours lol

GAH! I wish I could of been there... Buying crowns and bows and what not...  

Gm_The_Magician

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:57 pm
Pink is power!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:58 pm
GmShRkN
~stir of echos~
GmShRkN

lol it was awsom. i still have my crown upstairs on my dresser. yes im a pack rat stare  

~Stir of echoes~

Gm_The_Magician

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:00 pm
~stir of echos~
GmShRkN
~stir of echos~
GmShRkN

lol it was awsom. i still have my crown upstairs on my dresser. yes im a pack rat stare

I never said that was a bad thing. For I ish a pack rat as well...  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games