Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:01 pm
bixyll sighed  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:04 pm
*puts his arms toward her and the blue aura starts surging around him and starts going into her* grrr i must do it its for her yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *last of his blue aura flowed into her and slowly he starts distintagrating*  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:08 pm
hydra4
*puts his arms toward her and the blue aura starts surging around him and starts going into her* grrr i must do it its for her yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *last of his blue aura flowed into her and slowly he starts distintagrating*
"Bixyll turned around " NAOTA! what are you doing?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:10 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
making up for what i did just tell her something for me okay and dont worry she sahould have enough life force to live a full life maybe longer *continues distintigrating*  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:12 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
making up for what i did just tell her something for me okay and dont worry she sahould have enough life force to live a full life maybe longer *continues distintigrating*
"ok..... what do you want me to tell her?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:41 pm
Recca's body started to turn white, "i though so" Reccas body tunred into an angel ((now refered to as angel form)) "hahaha i FEEL GREAT" Recca grew white wings and his speed increased 100 fold, he moved so fast, you couldn't even see him. Recca flying speed was extremly high as well, Recca soared back to the acadamy  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:52 pm
berry walked down the stairs and sighed."naota don't die........" berry walked over to him and touched his forehead and he stop distintgrating."i should be getting back now" berry went up the stairs and she was acting like she was before.((this berry is dead like yunalesca. so it looks like her and pyrofilies are coming out of her and if you tryed to hug her or any thing it just goes though her.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:10 pm
Recca lands right next to berry (that's right Recca flew inside the acady at an extremely high speed) "i have returned, and i have seen the light." Recca showed his hand toward Berry, and a ray of light shined on her  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:40 pm
MrAsianK
Recca lands right next to berry (that's right Recca flew inside the acady at an extremely high speed) "i have returned, and i have seen the light." Recca showed his hand toward Berry, and a ray of light shined on her
((berry is in zanderand. so yea.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:43 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
((oh, then scratch my last post))  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:51 pm
MrAsianK
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
((oh, then scratch my last post))
((ok re post it then))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:55 pm
Recca circled in the air and landed, and put the bangles back on  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:08 pm
MrAsianK
Recca circled in the air and landed, and put the bangles back on
berry walked back in the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:33 pm
bixyll laid down on the gorund and pulled the bandanna over his eyes and just laid there  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:37 pm
Recca took off the bangles again and zipped off and returned with some things, "hmm" recca contructed some things together, and created a projector, he hooked it up to the his computer and started to run a program  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games