Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:56 am
{True. I honestly hate it when there's too much drama, which has honestly prevented me from finishing many a manga series. (When I look up romance stories on manga sites, I specifically say not to mention drama, since the dramatic ones always piss me off) However, it is nice to have a dark and serious work to look at every now and again.

Anyway, what I'm thinking of is not new when regarding previous works of mine. It's just going to be another try at a random adventure story, except I'll be setting up the basic personalities of each group member and allowing people to pick from which they want from there. I'll definately be using TV tropes to help explain things, since TV tropes is FRICKIN' AWESOMESAUSE.

...Alright, now I'm starting to get boring. XDD Thanks for listening to me talk about this pointless crap. I must be extremely annoying as of late. XD}

Larai chuckled softly, smiling for what felt like the first time in a long time. "I know, which is why I'm not yelling at you right now. Or getting angry for too long. Or calling you silly names."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:10 pm
((I know how that is and part of why I stopped following Naruto a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago (Ninjas? Awesome! *some odd episodes full of nothing but plot battles later* Get back to the funny alreadyyyyy. ~_~)

If you want dark and serious, I highly suggest looking up Jigoku Shoujo/Hell Girl to watch. Dub is mediocre, sub is better. About 26 episodes a season, with three seasons. DO NOT READ THE MANGA. THEY SHOUJO-FIED THE ARTWORK AND KILLED THE VERY SOUL OF THE SERIES.

I look forward to it, I could use a good random adventure without having to build a profile from scratch. And yes TV Tropes is indeed FRICKIN' AWESOMESAUCE. XD

And it's okay, you've put up with my ranting/venting/ramblings plenty of times before. XD ))

"You clearly need to brood and sulk more often then. It seems to do wonders for your mood." Kai joked with a small smirk, continuing to walk again in an attempt to cover up his bout of emotion.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:39 pm
{I stopped caring about Bleach a million years ago for the very same reason. That and Bleach jumped the ******** shark. Ichigo's now just another canon sue. *shudder*

Okay. I'll check it out.

As for the roleplay, I think I have the basic roles of the party planned out. We'd have a Knight Templar hero/leader, a thief for when those locks get tricky, a Token Evil Teammate of a Heroic Sociopathic manchild and his business associate, as well as a token healer for our group.}

"Yes, apparently I do, since it seems to be the only thing to get you out of that shell of yours every now and again." Larai joked back.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:46 pm
((I'm torn between the thief (Rogues ftw!) and the healer. If only because the pic on the trope's page was awesome. XD ))

"Because you're a shining example of openness and sharing." Kai said rolling his eyes with a smirk.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:55 pm
{If you want either one, its yours. I'm just playing the business associate, since I wanted some reason to insert a Jackass Genie. A polite Jackass Genie.}

"So are you." Larai matched his smirk, letting herself walk beside her brother now. She gave him a light, playful shove. It wasn't enough to knock him over, obviously, but still.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:58 pm
((Van: I hate to sound like Mala, but MY BABIES ARE BONDING!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

"I never said I denied it." Kai said easily giving her a playful shove as well.

((I'll take the thief then. If the healer goes unclaimed for a while, I'll claim her too. XD))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:00 pm
{Mala: You hate to sound like me, do you? stressed
Me: OH s**t, HE'S IN TROUBLE NAO.

Okay. ^.^}

Larai chuckled. "Good. We're at an agreement; we're both greedy jerks."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:06 pm
"Why we haven't cut a swath of poverty and theft across the land together is beyond me." Kai said with a chuckle.

((Van: I mean I'm normally not the one to swoon hopelessly over our kids like you do....Um, I love you? sweatdrop ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:24 pm
{s**t. I need to think of at least some sort of plot! D: ...Should undead be attacking the kingdom? Is the group seeking a traitor of some sort? Destroying some horrible organization? Trying to cover up for the combined bullshit of the group by pretending to do good? Or what?}

"We'd be unstoppable." Larai said, just imagining how their skills would complement one another.

{Also...I LOL at this.}

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:32 pm
((I've seen that before! Also, you should totally check out Crowning Moments of Funny for Tabletop Games. Scroll down to the Game Sessions portion and have a good long lol-ing.

Of those suggestions, I like the horrible organization or cover up for combined bullshit ideas.))

"Clearly this must be remedied next we leave home." Kai said, grinning at the thought.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:58 pm
{Dampyr creation is hilarious. XDD}

"Definately." Larai, at this point, was already scheming and plotting the many heists ahead.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:05 pm
((Once again, the real good stuff are the gaming sessions. One of my personal favorites was even turned into a demotivational poster. XD))

Van blinked in confusion when Kai and Larai rejoined the party, suddenly grinning, chatting, and acting all buddy-buddy as siblings should in what must have been the first time in a few hundred years. It was like a wall several feet thick had gotten knocked down. "I think we missed something." Van muttered to Mala.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:20 pm
{That's HILARIOUS. XD}

"Chances are, we did. After all, we haven't had any lines in what feels like a page or more. Things always happen like that when we aren't giving lines." Mala whispered back to Van, stealing glimpses at the script.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:24 pm
"And here I thought we were the only ones getting character development." Van said looking over Mala's shoulder at the script, wondering how much more wandering was in store for them.

((I think we may have pioneered the most blatant destruction of the fourth wall in an rp ever. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:30 pm
{I would not doubt it for a moment. XD}

After seeing too much pointless travel ahead, Mala quickly became annoyed. "You know what? I don't care if we get in trouble for this; let's just skip to the next town. It's not like the others would care to complain about the decision anyway."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games