Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:04 pm
GmShRkN
~stir of echos~
GmShRkN
~stir of echos~
GmShRkN
It's ok... Don't worry... I understand, but not really with the awww thing... I don't feel cute... I wish I had my friends pink bow... emo I stole it one day and wore it around to practice and got yelled at for it...
omg i did that exept me and my friends were at the mall and we bought plastic crowns and bows and wore them around the mall for 4 hours lol
come to think of it that was the night we watched finding nemo at 5:00 am rofl

GAH! I wish I could of been there... Buying crowns and bows and what not...
lol it was awsom. i still have my crown upstairs on my dresser. yes im a pack rat stare

I never said that was a bad thing. For I ish a pack rat as well...

lol trust me the things i still have from elementry scare me (love notes rofl )  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:07 pm
~stir of echos~
GmShRkN
~stir of echos~
GmShRkN
~stir of echos~
GmShRkN
It's ok... Don't worry... I understand, but not really with the awww thing... I don't feel cute... I wish I had my friends pink bow... emo I stole it one day and wore it around to practice and got yelled at for it...
omg i did that exept me and my friends were at the mall and we bought plastic crowns and bows and wore them around the mall for 4 hours lol
come to think of it that was the night we watched finding nemo at 5:00 am rofl

lol it was awsom. i still have my crown upstairs on my dresser. yes im a pack rat stare

HAHA, fun stuff... I wish I still had notes like that... Wait, I never wrote notes like that... But if I did, I would like to keep them...  

Gm_The_Magician

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:09 pm
GmShRkN
~stir of echos~
GmShRkN
~stir of echos~
GmShRkN

HAHA, fun stuff... I wish I still had notes like that... Wait, I never wrote notes like that... But if I did, I would like to keep them...
i have one that says that if i'll be JJ's gf he would by me a barbie gonk i never even liked barbies! LOL and another one had frogs on it with googly eyes rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:11 pm
~stir of echos~
GmShRkN
~stir of echos~
GmShRkN
~stir of echos~
GmShRkN

i have one that says that if i'll be JJ's gf he would by me a barbie gonk i never even liked barbies! LOL and another one had frogs on it with googly eyes rofl

Hmm interesting. You know, one year I appearantly asked for a Ken doll... I don't remember why I did, but I did... Though I don't ever remember asking for it...  

Gm_The_Magician

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:14 pm
GmShRkN
~stir of echos~
GmShRkN
~stir of echos~
GmShRkN

Hmm interesting. You know, one year I appearantly asked for a Ken doll... I don't remember why I did, but I did... Though I don't ever remember asking for it...
very nice. anyways i gtg so talk to you tomorrow  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:15 pm
~stir of echos~
GmShRkN
~stir of echos~
GmShRkN
~stir of echos~
GmShRkN

very nice. anyways i gtg so talk to you tomorrow

Indeed. Bye, and maybe we'll set you up with some cookies the next time you're down in that chamber.  

Gm_The_Magician

liquid06

Friendly Regular

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:23 pm
I thought that the cool thing about Gaia was that you could be sombody else! You will never know what I look like smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:16 am
@Raytray: Thank you.

@Omochii: I do? eek

@GM: XD you looks dazed in that pic.

@ Emu: You are cute. ^__^  

Slumber Hermit

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:04 am
mur...here are some...

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:38 am
Slim95
aretoo
Slim95
Arcanas
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/Archangel809/Pix of me/Picture005.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/Archangel809/Pix of me/Picture004.jpg

phear teh naginata

Mail Slim your beautiful shiny weapon plz? 8D

PLZ?!?!?!? gonk

Lol.

Forget the sword... mail me the monitor behind you! Drooooooooool... (Or hand-deliver it... heh heh heh) wink

That too. 8D
hmm....I'm surprsied no one wants my comp either...that thing's a beast...500GB HD, 1.5GB of RAM, I'm about to put in a 512mb video card (ATi pwns Nvidia btw)

Ray, I sit about maybe 6 feet away from it? I dunno...but it'd be stupid to sit so damn close to that thing...  

Arcanas

Hunter

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:51 am
Arcanas
hmm....I'm surprsied no one wants my comp either...that thing's a beast...500GB HD, 1.5GB of RAM, I'm about to put in a 512mb video card (ATi pwns Nvidia btw)

...I'd be a lot more tempted by the computer if it was a g5 tower from Apple... wink  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:52 am
@Chibi- You're a star wars fan? Kick a**! I'd like to one more thing... Nice house, I wish my place were as nice as that.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:00 am
aretoo
Arcanas

...I'd be a lot more tempted by the computer if it was a g5 tower from Apple... wink
OH MY GAWD apple must DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:08 am
Arcanas
aretoo
Arcanas

OH MY GAWD apple must DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

NO! You're wrong man... Well, not on the Apple must die, but on the video card. Nvidia pwns ATI. The only thing ATI does much better than Nvidia is particles and particle mapping.. Smoothing wise and overral performance though, Nvidia crits it for +600 damage, then casts "Lightning Bolt" for 6d20 damage, then +10 more because it fries the card since it's weak against electrical attacks.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:11 am
it's a good thing that I equipped my ATi to absorb lightning damage  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games