Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:39 pm
Recca started the program, and it opened up a portal  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:43 pm
"this portal, and go to any location desired, it's even able to go to different realms. Berry, if u can tell us where your going, i can log it in, so we can talk to you  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:51 pm
MrAsianK
"this portal, and go to any location desired, it's even able to go to different realms. Berry, if u can tell us where your going, i can log it in, so we can talk to you
"i don't know where am going though........"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:56 pm
MrAsianK
(( were tlaking to he rirght now were right next to her i the same world))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:19 pm
"bye naota, recca, drarak, and everyone else.............. expectly you bixyll. i miss you but you back to normal thats great." berry walked though the door and they were locked.

rasberry sighed." you guy...... i know a way she could be alive again but.............."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:22 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"bye naota, recca, drarak, and everyone else.............. expectly you bixyll. i miss you but you back to normal thats great." berry walked though the door and they were locked.

rasberry sighed." you guy...... i know a way she could be alive again but.............."
bixyll got up and ripped the bandanna which shoed that he had been crying a great deal he wlaked up to rasberry " HOW!?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:32 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

bixyll got up and ripped the bandanna which shoed that he had been crying a great deal he wlaked up to rasberry " HOW!?"
" you would need to break down that door, and try to make them not to give her a aeon........ if they do that she might be able to come back if the faiths bring her back......... but that has only happened once but that person wasn't killed by the final aeon....... oh the leader of them is the short one."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

" you would need to break down that door, and try to make them not to give her a aeon........ if they do that she might be able to come back if the faiths bring her back......... but that has only happened once but that person wasn't killed by the final aeon....... oh the leader of them is the short one."
" ok" bixyll pulled out the gun
and shot at the wlak for 30 seconds straight when the smoke cleared there wasnt even a dent "DAMNIT!!!"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:47 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

and shot at the wlak for 30 seconds straight when the smoke cleared there wasnt even a dent "DAMNIT!!!"
"good luck" she looks at him"here." she hands him a sword."this should work." (its a very strong sword.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"good luck" she looks at him"here." she hands him a sword."this should work." (its a very strong sword.)
bixyll looked at the sword than back up at her " why are you helping us?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:52 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"she saved my life one time."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll took the sword " how?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:01 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll took the sword " how?"
"later..." rasberry looked at the door."if they give he aeon it will be impossiable to make her alive again you should hurry."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:19 pm
*out of aura and out of energy he drops to the ground and stops briething*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:20 pm
hydra4
*out of aura and out of energy he drops to the ground and stops briething*
((berry healed you, and stop dieing, and i posted it on the last page. so you don't die.))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games