Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:15 am
Guys... I'm at least partially a graphic designer. Of *course* I'm a Mac geek! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:16 am
Lies...

Fine then, I cast "overclock" on it, and all the extra stress on it weakens it... and then I cast "Fireball" to fry it, then "Freeze" to turn it into ice... then I shatter it by kicking it!

Haha, pwned!  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:20 am
AlcoholicPancake
Lies...

Fine then, I cast "overclock" on it, and all the extra stress on it weakens it... and then I cast "Fireball" to fry it, then "Freeze" to turn it into ice... then I shatter it by kicking it!

Haha, pwned!
now I'm REALLY glad I have that double reinforced steel case...that thing could survive after being dropped from a 3 story building

Combat log:
    Water cooling system protects against skill "overclock"
    Heatsink reduces damage from Fireball by 50%
    Takes 400 damage from Freeze and is inflicted with "Freeze" Status

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:24 am
Arcanas
AlcoholicPancake
Lies...

Haha, pwned!
now I'm REALLY glad I have that double reinforced steel case...that thing could survive after being dropped from a 3 story building

Combat log:

Hahha! It now I cast "Running half life 2 with the settings set to max with Oblivion, WoW, and Battlefield 2142 running tabbed in the background" to slow down all your defenses, then I cast "Virus" to preoccupy your computers anti virus program... Then I run up and hit it with a sledgehammer!  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:30 am
AlcoholicPancake
@Chibi- You're a star wars fan? Kick a**! I'd like to one more thing... Nice house, I wish my place were as nice as that.

ty, ty...my parents are stuck up rich people *gag*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:30 am
AlcoholicPancake
Arcanas
AlcoholicPancake
Lies...

Haha, pwned!

Combat log:

Hahha! It now I cast "Running half life 2 with the settings set to max with Oblivion, WoW, and Battlefield 2142 running tabbed in the background" to slow down all your defenses, then I cast "Virus" to preoccupy your computers anti virus program... Then I run up and hit it with a sledgehammer!
that's all? psh I've run all of those PLUS downloading pr0n, along with music AND being on gaia...all at the same time!...sledgehammer I dunno about that...  

Arcanas

Hunter

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:32 am
Chibi-of-Doom
AlcoholicPancake
@Chibi- You're a star wars fan? Kick a**! I'd like to one more thing... Nice house, I wish my place were as nice as that.

Haha, how old are you? My parents aren't rich, though I kinda wish that they were... I only have internet for a few more days at this house, then I move over to my brother's dad's house and live there on weekends so I can use the internet at his house. It's cool though because he's only there like... 1 month out of the entire year, other than that he lives in Florida all year... So I have a whole house, digital cable, and a cable internet connection to my self..  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:34 am
AlcoholicPancake
Chibi-of-Doom
AlcoholicPancake

Haha, how old are you? My parents aren't rich, though I kinda wish that they were... I only have internet for a few more days at this house, then I move over to my brother's dad's house and live there on weekends so I can use the internet at his house. It's cool though because he's only there like... 1 month out of the entire year, other than that he lives in Florida all year... So I have a whole house, digital cable, and a cable internet connection to my self..
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...want a roommate? ^^  

Arcanas

Hunter

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:35 am
Arcanas
AlcoholicPancake
Arcanas
AlcoholicPancake
Lies...

Haha, pwned!

Combat log:

that's all? psh I've run all of those PLUS downloading pr0n, along with music AND being on gaia...all at the same time!...sledgehammer I dunno about that...

Shiiiiit... I think I put a crack in the case... or is that a scratch.. Oh well... I didn't want to have to do this man... but...

*Pulls out a huge Photon Cannon, capable of destroying anything in it's path, include Sav's ignorance (that's how powerful it is)*

CHYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*shoots your computer with the Photon Cannon*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:36 am
Arcanas
Slim95
aretoo
Slim95
Arcanas
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/Archangel809/Pix of me/Picture005.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/Archangel809/Pix of me/Picture004.jpg

phear teh naginata

Mail Slim your beautiful shiny weapon plz? 8D

PLZ?!?!?!? gonk

Lol.

Forget the sword... mail me the monitor behind you! Drooooooooool... (Or hand-deliver it... heh heh heh) wink

That too. 8D
hmm....I'm surprsied no one wants my comp either...that thing's a beast...500GB HD, 1.5GB of RAM, I'm about to put in a 512mb video card (ATi pwns Nvidia btw)

Ray, I sit about maybe 6 feet away from it? I dunno...but it'd be stupid to sit so damn close to that thing...
Hey you a**! You failed to mention the stuff they wanted was mine!  

Iecur

Space Sleuth

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:37 am
Iecur

rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:39 am
Iecur
Arcanas
Slim95
aretoo
Slim95
Arcanas
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/Archangel809/Pix of me/Picture005.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/Archangel809/Pix of me/Picture004.jpg

phear teh naginata

Mail Slim your beautiful shiny weapon plz? 8D

PLZ?!?!?!? gonk

Lol.

Forget the sword... mail me the monitor behind you! Drooooooooool... (Or hand-deliver it... heh heh heh) wink

That too. 8D
hmm....I'm surprsied no one wants my comp either...that thing's a beast...500GB HD, 1.5GB of RAM, I'm about to put in a 512mb video card (ATi pwns Nvidia btw)

Ray, I sit about maybe 6 feet away from it? I dunno...but it'd be stupid to sit so damn close to that thing...
hmm...ya know, I KNEW I was forgetting something..  

Arcanas

Hunter

Iecur

Space Sleuth

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:39 am
aretoo
Iecur

rofl
lol You can't have the monitor! However, you can come over and play with it. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:40 am
Arcanas
Iecur
hmm...ya know, I KNEW I was forgetting something..
-removes the RAM- How you like me now!?  

Iecur

Space Sleuth

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:40 am
AlcoholicPancake
Arcanas
AlcoholicPancake
Arcanas
AlcoholicPancake
Lies...

Haha, pwned!

Combat log:

Shiiiiit... I think I put a crack in the case... or is that a scratch.. Oh well... I didn't want to have to do this man... but...

*Pulls out a huge Photon Cannon, capable of destroying anything in it's path, include Sav's ignorance (that's how powerful it is)*

CHYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*shoots your computer with the Photon Cannon*
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games