Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:58 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*out of aura and out of energy he drops to the ground and stops briething*
((berry healed you, and stop dieing, and i posted it on the last page. so you don't die.))
*no he ran out of aura and energy so he died cause he loved your character))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:32 pm
Recca, still in light angel form, "i'll stand guard, in case anything else bad happens"  

MrAsianK

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:34 pm
Recca drew a circle around naota's body, and stared to say a spell, the circle stared to glow, and energy surged into naota's body  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:37 pm
MrAsianK
Recca drew a circle around naota's body, and stared to say a spell, the circle stared to glow, and energy surged into naota's body
*continues to lay there and he starts distintigrating again*  

hydra4

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:42 pm
"hmm" recca put his bangles back on, and took off the tekkou, and went into dark angel form, he drew a dark circle around him, and dark energy pour in with the light energy  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:48 pm
bixyll looked at rasberry for a moment than smiled " thanks" he walked to the doory and stabbed it with the blade and wrhenched to door open he looked back at naota on the gorund and recca standing watch " looks like im going alon bixyll walked thorugh the door  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:51 pm
MrAsianK
"hmm" recca put his bangles back on, and took off the tekkou, and went into dark angel form, he drew a dark circle around him, and dark energy pour in with the light energy
*continues to lay there disitigrating* ((dude your probly making it worse by power power that isnt his and since hes out of magic hes dead and hes disintigrating))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:41 pm
The energy flowing inside went into revers, putting naota into a nuetral state  

MrAsianK

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:43 pm
MrAsianK
The energy flowing inside went into revers, putting naota into a nuetral state
*continues disintigrating*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:47 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*out of aura and out of energy he drops to the ground and stops briething*
((berry healed you, and stop dieing, and i posted it on the last page. so you don't die.))
*no he ran out of aura and energy so he died cause he loved your character))
((i know that..... but berry saved you all really. stop dieing.!!!!!!))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:47 pm
a capsule formed around naota, slowing the disinigrating prosess  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:48 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll looked at rasberry for a moment than smiled " thanks" he walked to the doory and stabbed it with the blade and wrhenched to door open he looked back at naota on the gorund and recca standing watch " looks like im going alon bixyll walked thorugh the door
All the faiths looked at bixyll with a shocked face, and berry was looking at him too."b...bb.......bixyll?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:50 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
All the faiths looked at bixyll with a shocked face, and berry was looking at him too."b...bb.......bixyll?"
bixyll looked at berry "what?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:53 pm
"hurry up bixyll, i can't hold him in that forever!"  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:54 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll looked at berry "what?"
the faith walked up to bixyll."this is a fith only chamber how did you get though the door." the leader of the faiths said.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games