Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll looked at rasberry for a moment than smiled " thanks" he walked to the doory and stabbed it with the blade and wrhenched to door open he looked back at naota on the gorund and recca standing watch " looks like im going alon bixyll walked thorugh the door
All the faiths looked at bixyll with a shocked face, and berry was looking at him too."b...bb.......bixyll?"
bixyll looked at berry "what?"
the faith walked up to bixyll."this is a fith only chamber how did you get though the door." the leader of the faiths said.
" i broke through it with this" bixyll pulled out the sword.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:09 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll looked at rasberry for a moment than smiled " thanks" he walked to the doory and stabbed it with the blade and wrhenched to door open he looked back at naota on the gorund and recca standing watch " looks like im going alon bixyll walked thorugh the door
All the faiths looked at bixyll with a shocked face, and berry was looking at him too."b...bb.......bixyll?"
the faith walked up to bixyll."this is a fith only chamber how did you get though the door." the leader of the faiths said.
"what do you want?" the faiths backed up from the sworded and berry just stood there.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:04 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"what do you want?" the faiths backed up from the sworded and berry just stood there.
" i want berry back" bixyll noticed them back away from the sword  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:06 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
berry looked at him"but am dead bixyll."berry wanted to cry but didn't she just smiled.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
berry looked at him"but am dead bixyll."berry wanted to cry but didn't she just smiled.
"... i came back"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:11 pm
Drarak walked up next to Bixyll and said to berry " So what? people can come back to life" He turned to the faiths and said " And if you dont let her go-" Drarak put his arm on Bixxyls shoulder and he gave an insanley evil smile to the faithes and said " - I think you might have a problem with me and my friend here"  

The Dark Paladin

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:13 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak walked up next to Bixyll and said to berry " So what? people can come back to life" He turned to the faiths and said " And if you dont let her go-" Drarak put his arm on Bixxyls shoulder and he gave an insanley evil smile to the faithes and said " - I think you might have a problem with me and my friend here"
bixyll put the blade on his shoulder" a.... big! problem"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:16 pm
The faith sayed to bixyll and drarak"its not easy bring people back to life." berry looked at him"wait you can bring people back to life?" "yes but i also comes with a price as well berry."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:18 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The faith sayed to bixyll and drarak"its not easy bring people back to life." berry looked at him"wait you can bring people back to life?" "yes but i also comes with a price as well berry."
" what kind of price?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:19 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
" what kind of price?

" yeah whaddya need? Blood? I got plenty of that...Or a soulmaybe?"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:22 pm
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
" what kind of price?

"no, we need something other than that. berry you know what am talking about right." "yes." "i give you some time to think about it." the faiths disappeared and berry was there. " i knew it. it one thing no one wants to lose........."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
" what kind of price?

"no, we need something other than that. berry you know what am talking about right." "yes." "i give you some time to think about it." the faiths disappeared and berry was there. " i knew it. it one thing no one wants to lose........."
bixyll walked up to berry " what is it?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
" what kind of price?

Draraks eyes went wide. " your memeory......."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:25 pm
"its even worst than losing your memories. i see why no one did come back.......................... you lose your emotions for the rest of your life. you can't feel happy, sad, or anything."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:26 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"its even worst than losing your memories. i see why no one did come back.......................... you lose your emotions for the rest of your life. you can't feel happy, sad, or anything."
" i had no emotions when i met you........ you changed me"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games