Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!
"W1MgC" -AND WE HAVE A WINNER! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 2689 ... 3333 3334 3335 3336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to Win the Million Gold?
Hell yes!! :D
100%
 100%  [ 1386 ]
Total Votes : 1386

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:04 pm
Most people get even more shocked when I talk about just the donation items. (You never hear me say anything good about a donation item, besides price on the marketplace.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:05 pm
mrgreen  

disliker of the mary sue

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:10 pm
disliker of the mary sue
uh you wouldnt happen to have a g blade? but sorry but it suck we have to live in fear of hackers. a olan i have is to make it so to trade or give a gift you have to confirm you it on your email but it can still it could still happen and be alot of troble but it would reduce the hacking a bit.
I have 2 G Blades.
I think that the Password System is perfectly fine. If there is a hack, it occurs when people become careless. hackers prey on carelessness.
I don't worry about hackers, because I've only typed my passwords (for my various accounts) once each (into a notepad) and then pasted them in when I need my password. I change my passwords about every week to another random 15 alphanumerical password.
Ive got myself safe from both normal hackers, keyloggers, and the program hackers.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:11 pm
wellwisher
disliker of the mary sue
uh you wouldnt happen to have a g blade? but sorry but it suck we have to live in fear of hackers. a olan i have is to make it so to trade or give a gift you have to confirm you it on your email but it can still it could still happen and be alot of troble but it would reduce the hacking a bit.
I have 2 G Blades.
I think that the Password System is perfectly fine. If there is a hack, it occurs when people become careless. hackers prey on carelessness.
I don't worry about hackers, because I've only typed my passwords (for my various accounts) once each (into a notepad) and then pasted them in when I need my password. I change my passwords about every week to another random 15 alphanumerical password.
Ive got myself safe from both normal hackers, keyloggers, and the program hackers.

can you give me a g blade i give you what money i have if you want it?  

disliker of the mary sue

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:13 pm
No. G Blades have become expensive since I bought one. And I don't have a spare to replace the one that I'd be selling to you. for the G Blade, I stick with two. in case I want to have one in each hand that is.

I'm not like nadian (who, should also only have two opened G-blades since there are only two possible equipping sets with it unlike the katana where there's 7.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:15 pm
besides, you don't have enough money to buy the G Blade, I'd lose a lot of gold from that, not to mention have to buy a new G Blade.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

disliker of the mary sue

wellwisher
No. G Blades have become expensive since I bought one. And I don't have a spare to replace the one that I'd be selling to you. for the G Blade, I stick with two. in case I want to have one in each hand that is.

I'm not like nadian (who, should also only have two opened G-blades since there are only two possible equipping sets with it unlike the katana where there's 7.)

oh well i guess i just have to win i guess.  
if you win, then you'll have more than enough for that G Blade.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:16 pm
pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:16 pm
Whereas, if I win, i won't have enough for nearly anything that I want.
(Those 2K4 donation items are starting to get up there, and I don't even like most of them.)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:17 pm
wellwisher
if you win, then you'll have more than enough for that G Blade.

true i could also get that anchant katana i was going for next and a death wisper. i must win for me and i the people i promise stuff to if i won.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:17 pm
Such is the fate of one that seeks out evolving or donation items.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:18 pm
You seem to have some high dreams that appear to be fueled by this contest.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:19 pm
You, might want to get that looked at, I've heard that winning contests does not make for a stable income.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:19 pm
wellwisher
Such is the fate of one that seeks out evolving or donation items.

yeah and i dont think there is any alterive to get the blade becuase i can only get 1000 gold a day on good ones so i have to win because no ones just going to give me a g blade.  
"TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 2689 ... 3333 3334 3335 3336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games